bananachoox3

Marc Jacobs Makeup

[ Edited ]

It is said to debut sometimes next month. Are any of you excited for their line? I am. I love their perfumes and can't wait to see what kind of makeup they're going to release.

Spyski

Re: Marc Jacobs Makeup

Are you allowed to tell us which ones you've got to have just yet?! If you are, please share! :smileyvery-happy:

annonymous1

photo 4.JPGphoto 3.JPG

i was reading Glamour and i realized they too were excited about the MJ makeup line! in the first picture he says he will be coming out with a felt tipped liquid liner inspired by amy winehouse at $30.00 

second picture is a smokey eye palette inspired by courtney love he says, its $42.00 

the third is a nail polish in like a smokey grey color, but its only $18.00, inspired by liza minnelli of course. 

the fourth is 3 different lipglosses, the purple fuchia looking one is called "truth or dare" the light pink bubblegum color is called "overproctected" and the orange one is named "sweet escape" all at $28.00 

so the prices seem about the same as YSL & Dior's cosmetics line, but the nail polish seems pretty cheap. 

kimmi1115

I absolutely love the Marc Jacobs perfumes, so I am curious about the makeup.  Price point will be a factor, especially with the nail polishes.  Since I change my nails often and also experiment on nail wheels, I'd be afraid to use it much lol.

melissabt

Ohh, I cant wait to try those lipsticks. The packaging is so cute too.

<3 Melissa
DrWould

Yes I can't wait! I just heard about it today and I'm already so excited. I can't wait to try out their lipsticks! I know they will be on the expensive side but a little splurge every now and then never hurt anyone :smileytongue:

aviscardi

While Ive splurged recently on some items like the Dior flawless powder and Guerlain bb, i don't think il be delving into this brand. its a bit too high even the $60 for fdn compared to guerlain lol and i was reading the concealer is $47 and lipsticks are $36. Ive bought 1 YSL lipstick and thats probably the most expensive one i own 

clarks18

That palette looks like i should belong to me.  I will never have enough palettes!

beautylovingirl

I really like the look of his eye shawdow palette.

Spyski

marc-jacobs-beaury.jpg

I don't know what those lil babies are, looks like their eyeshadows but I want some! Pic is not mine

Spyski

Dang. Yup, don't want them anymore. I have no nails to put em on ha

ChicDabbler

Buy now, worry about that later. lol. Or you can paint your pet's nails (actually please don't).

Aaahhh, I haven't seen it yet and I already have 2 colors I'm definitely buying....I just hope there's some time between Ariel and this to give my wallet some time to recover. T.T

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Haha, when is the Ariel collection supposed to unveil anyway? 

ChicDabbler

When is it suppose to unveil? last month

When will it actually be unveiled? ......=(.......

Spyski

(0) Hearts

That's what I thought, just haven't heard anything about it in awhile. Boooooooooo!

ChicDabbler

Thay are nail polishes. MJ debuted the red and a clear one in his last fashion show. (Im totally not obsessed....*shifty eyes*)

nebel

I think those are the nail polishes.

God, Like Marc Jacobs doesn't already have enough of my money.

I need this whole collection. NEED.

nebel

swfupload_7840354552905565240.jpg!!!!!!

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I love the packaging! I'm a sucker for packaging and blushes. 

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Love the packaging! I will defiantly be checking out the blushes :smileyhappy:

Spyski

Ya see that's what I'm talking about, the rounded corners! Looks so pretty and modest. 

drrragon

yikes i love that packaging!  just looking at the glossiness and rounded corners and suddenly i NEED to own some of these!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 125 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • sephoralovex
    • wendyomgwar
    • aviscardi