bananachoox3

Marc Jacobs Makeup

[ Edited ]

It is said to debut sometimes next month. Are any of you excited for their line? I am. I love their perfumes and can't wait to see what kind of makeup they're going to release.

annonymous1

Re: Marc Jacobs Makeup

omg yes to the blush!

Spyski

"Get your diaries and a red pen out, as the collection will hit Sephora, sephora.com and select Marc Jacobs stores in the US on August 9th. It will then come to Sephora in France, Italy and Spain in Spring 2014 and the rest of Europe throughout 2014"

I found this on Grazia Daily UK

marc-jacobs-beauty02_0.jpg

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

This is so exciting! Can't wait to see everything in person

dianabt

@Spyski that layout looks very similar to Illamasqua but I still can't wait to try the new products! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Spyski

(0) Hearts

Me too, I really like the way the packaging on each product flows. Rounded corners make for a very modern look in my opinion :smileyhappy:

janinebt

I'm a huge Marc Jacobs fan, so I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time I've been so eager for a brand to launch!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
poshified

SO excited to see this line! My Sephora store has even cleared out a section for it. I can't say I'll be missing the Charlotte Ronson display haha

nebel

VERY excited about this launch.  The eye palettes look GORGEOUS.

wendyomgwar

I;m kind of concerned as to the price, I feel like it'll be another $32 for a lipstick gaaah but I'll just HAVE to buy something! Their nailpolishes look so cute :smileyhappy:!

kalex

I feel like we took a survey or something about a Marc Jacobs cosmetics line ages ago.  Anyone else remember this or am I losing it?

bananachoox3

I don't remember taking a survey. Maybe someone else remembers taking one?

kalex

(0) Hearts

If it wasn't here then I wonder where it was?  I recall answering questions about what I'd expect from a Marc Jacob's cosmetics line and what kind of products I'd like to see.

candacebt

You're not going crazy kalex, I did post a survey on BeautyTalk about a year ago regarding Marc Jacobs beauty. And we used some of the BT feedback in constructing the line! :smileyhappy:

kalex

(0) Hearts

Thank-you!  Man that was bugging me.

laurabt

[ Edited ]

Hi Bananachoox3, we're very excited for Marc Jacobs Beauty to make its global debut with Sephora soon!  You can view the countdown here > http://marcjacobsbeauty.com/ 

:smileyhappy: -Laura

melissabt

Can't wait to swatch it and try all the items! It looks like really cool line and I've already got my eye on some of the lipsticks.

<3 Melissa
beautylovingirl

@jellybean917- It's going to be at Sephora I think around the 8th of Aug.:smileyhappy:

jellybean917

I was hoping that would be the case! Yay!

jellybean917

I did not know about a Marc Jacobs makeup line! Do we know who will carry the line?

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

It's a Sephora exclusive!

beautylovingirl

I know I'm excited too and I think it would be great if they include deluxe size samples of his makeup like they do with  the other lines as our 100pt perks. They could do lipstick, mascaras or just whatever they have in deluxe sizes. It would help promote the product and give us a chance to sample w/o spending the money and if we like them buy full size products.:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 125 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • sephoralovex
    • wendyomgwar
    • aviscardi