Maltipoo Makeup Looks: Updated No Makeup Look
Hi! I've been wearing this updated no makeup makeup look lately, so I thought I'd share it. I know it's not completely a no makeup look (since I just can't go without my mascara), but it's super natural-more like makeup simply to enhance your features. Here are the pics:
Here's the step by step:
1. Apply an eye primer (I used Lorac's primer)
2. Apply the shade Virgin from the original Naked Palette all over the inner1/2 of the lid, inner corners, and browbone.
3. Apply the shade Naked on the outer 1/2 of the lid.
3. Apply the shade Buck into the crease, and also blend it along where you applied the shade Naked.
4. Taking an angled liner brush, lightly sweep the shade smog along the outer 1/2 of the upper lashline for definition.
5. Apply a defining mascara-I used Lancome's definiciles.
1. Apply a face primer (I used mufe hd in blue)
2. Apply your tinted moisturizer or foundation (I used Lorac's Protectint)
3. Apply a setting powder if necessary (I used mufe hd powder)
4. Softly apply a blush-I used a drop of Coralista on my cheeks
5. Apply a natural lip color-I used Buxom's lip gloss in Leslie.
Very simple and natural. Hope you like it!
Re: Maltipoo Makeup Looks: Updated No Makeup Look
I like your new look! Natural always works best for me, even though it can take a good 15 minutes of makeup application to do it. The time it takes increases exponentially as one ages, too.
I want to try that Buxom Lip gloss in Leslie, it looks like just my type of color.
Thanks for posting, you've given me some great ideas.