Maltipoo Makeup Look: Purple and Blue
Hi! This look was requested by prettyinpa. She wanted a look with purple and a rainbow of blue in the outer eye. Here's my take on it:
Here's the step by step:
1. Apply an eye primer (I used UDPP)
2. Apply a pale lilac/lavender eyeshadow on the lid. (I used the lightest purple in the Pantone Universe eyeshadow palette)
3. Apply a darker violet on the outer 1/3 of the lid and very outer crease. (I used the Sephora mono shadow in Caroline's Pride 33)
4. Apply a medium blue or turquoise eyeshadow above the violet and only go 1/3 of the way in (exactly like the violet), making sort of a rainbow with the darker violet and the blue.
5. Apply a highlight shadow to the inner corners and brow bone.
6. Blend! We're using some bright, pigmented colors, so you may need to go over certain shadows that you applied to get the desired ratio of color.
7. Taking an angled liner brush, apply a very dark violet shadow, (or black if you like), closely along the top lashline, only going halfway in.
8. On the bottom lashline, take the same shade and also go about halfway in.
9. Apply mascara.
That's the look! Fun to play around with, and a cute but natural pop of color! Thanks for the request, prettyinpa!
Re: Maltipoo Makeup Look: Purple and Blue
Wow, maltipoo, you really captured the look! It's very distinctive and I think it's a nice way to wear bright shadows. Plus I like the way you lined top and bottom with the dark violet, it's a great addition to the look.
Thanks so much, I'm going to try it out today, I don't have Caroline's Pride, but I have a dark violet MAC shadow that should work.