wingatprsct

Makeup organizer?

I have been looking for some time now for a small box with at least 3 drawers to hold all my lipsticks, blushes, and single eyeshadows.  I don't have a lot, but would like to keep them out of my makeup drawer but still easy to find.  I DO NOT want to use the clear plastic containers.  I would like something similar in size to those but a little dressier, in brown, black or cream.  I'm not a pink, silver, or turquoise person.

If you have seen anything along this line, please post.  Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking of having someone build a small wooden box for me! 

wingatprsct

Re: Makeup organizer?

(0) Hearts

@janinebt - I have not looked at Overstock, Ikea, or World Market.  I am really looking for something to sit on my bathroom countertop..

@prettyinpa - I will look at The Container Store next week when I go to Dallas.  So far, I haven't seen anything online that I was interested in.

Thanks for all the ideas!

prettyinpa

The Container Store has some nice office organizers in black that might work for you. Also, check out your local office supply place like Staples or Office Max, they have a nice selection of trays and stackables in dressier office appropriate colors that would probably work.

janinebt

Hi wingatprsct,

I would recommend trying Overstock, Ikea, World Market, or even Target. A lot of different websites that specialize in furniture will often have narrow dressers that are marvelous for makeup. Be sure to look out for lingerie dressers and even jewelry armoire, both can work well to house beauty products.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • janinebt
    • wingatprsct