Make your own Sephora Skincare Favorites at SiJCP

[ Edited ]

I popped into a local SiJCP yesterday (I don't go often because there is a freestanding Sephora in the same mall, but I wanted to look for LORAC products). While I was in there I noticed this little make your own favorites kit. I just wanted to share with you al!

photo 1.JPG

You get the bag and you pick which products you'd like to put into it. (Edit: Not sure why this is sideways, sorry, it wasn't before.)

photo 2.JPG

Here is a closer photo of the instructions.

Re: Make your own Sephora Skincare Favorites at SiJCP

I use both the argan oil and the tsubaki oil. The argan oil is too heavy for my face, so I use it on dry spots on my body and to get rid of calluses. The tsubaki oil is a dream! It smells so good, and it's lighter in texture. It absorbs fairly quickly, and I love it! Since this sale's going on, I want to get 5 minis! :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

Hmm, I don't find Argan oil heavy for me. I have extremely Dry skin so the more hydrating the better!! I would get it but i think i'm good on Oils for a bit. I wish i cold get 5 of the Murad cleanser! It's my Staple Night cleanser! 

Oh, and there is also Algenist Retinol Firming and Lifting Serum (0.3 fl oz) worth $29.40! 

Glamglow YouthMud is 0.5 oz and the SuperMud was smaller, 0.34 oz? I think?

Updating it! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Im going to have to check my sijcp for this.  Too good to pass!!

The CPA in me wants to calculate the cost of each item and decide which 5 I want based on value.

[ Edited ]

I was just thinking I wish someone would do this because I am lazy :smileyvery-happy:.  So if it really gets to you, please share :smileywink:.

Also, I was thinking, is it worth it to get three sets, so I can get three of the Algenist to keep me going for like 3 mos (that's just about 1 oz for about $90)... cheaper than the one bottle!?

So basically all the OTHER products free.

(0) Hearts

I bought 3 sets just to get three of the Algenist and Ole truth serums.  Totally worth it in my eyes!

(0) Hearts

i admit i had that thought myself!  the Algenist is the only must-have for me, and just one of the deluxe samples is worth the cost of the whole kit!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for enabling me! I hadn't bought anything beauty related in a week, I was starting to suffer from withdrawl! I picked up both GlamGlow masks, the Strivectin, the Algenist, and the Peter Thomas Roth. Plus the bag is really nice, very roomy and attractive. 

Inside there was a reminder that in February you can get an extra 50 points with any skincare purchase, woohoo!

(0) Hearts

Anytime!!

I hope they still have this in the summer when I'm traveling. I wonder how many kits your allowed?

(0) Hearts

I don't know that they'll still have it this summer, but last year when they offered it (and it was summer last year) I bought two kits with no trouble, one for me and one for my mom.  I'm not sure she bothered using any of the things, however, so I might steal some of them back. :smileyhappy:

Going to have to go and get on of those!

Okay so I'm going to be THAT girl... Can we choose 5 of the same item? Cause $29 for 2.5 oz of truth serum is a grrreat deal 

Screen shot 2014-01-06 at 6.20.35 PM.png

I went to SiJCP tonight and according to the ladies working it is not an option.  Booo :smileysad:

They said it's because they get a set number of each item so it would clean them out of a specific item.  I guess it makes sense... But I'll probably end up going back to get a second set of the same items I picked out this time around.

ALSO!

Inside the bag is a little voucher for 50 bonus points when you purchase any skincare item 2/27/14-3/20/14! How cool is that?!

But seriously.... Is that an option?  I like the way you think.

(0) Hearts

Haha

I was thinking the same thing! I want 5 of the Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil. $30 for 2.5 oz., wowzers! Or, if that's obnoxious, I just want 2. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Oh don't worry, I would just do this: 

5 Glam Glow masks! NO EXFLOIATORS? WHAT KIND OF BLASPHEMY IS THIS? I have bad blackheads...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments