melde

Make your own Sephora Skincare Favorites at SiJCP

[ Edited ]

I popped into a local SiJCP yesterday (I don't go often because there is a freestanding Sephora in the same mall, but I wanted to look for LORAC products). While I was in there I noticed this little make your own favorites kit. I just wanted to share with you al!

photo 1.JPG

You get the bag and you pick which products you'd like to put into it. (Edit: Not sure why this is sideways, sorry, it wasn't before.)

photo 2.JPG

Here is a closer photo of the instructions.

Heatoyos1

Re: Make your own Sephora Skincare Favorites at SiJCP

(0) Hearts

Ladies, if you got the two 50 points with purchase of a skincare product at SiJCPenney coupons, don't forget to use them between now and March 20, 2014!!

They are only valid at Sephoras inside JCPenney. You have to buy two skincare items to use both coupons, but that's an extra 100 points for one free 100-point perk!!

malday

I saw this today at my local SiJCP but a lot of the samples were gone or not offered :smileysad:

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know how long this deal is going on?

SuzeAlex

It's while supplies last.  My three closest SiJCPs still have full stocks of all the items, but from the thread above, that's not true elsewhere.  Good luck, it's such a great deal. -- Even if there isn't a traditional moisturizer offered, which seems like such a weird omission.

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

Thanks, might be worth checking out. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't over tomorrow.

Diane15

(0) Hearts

Thanks to this post I drove to my SiJCP as quickly as possible! I was so excited to see both Glamglow masks in there because I've been dying to try them for so long! I also had to get the Ole Henriksen truth serum, and I chose to get the Murad and Purity face cleansers since I love both of the products. And getting the coupon for 50 bonus points is something I'll definitely use! 

mberteig

Thanks for the heads up!  I went to my local JCP yesterday.  They were out of a couple of items, but I was able to get 4 of the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (my favorite) and I also got the Algenist Firming and Lifting Serum.

I didn't get any hassle about taking 4 of the Ole Henriksen (that was all they had left), in fact, the associate said you can pick whatever you want.

That was a fantastic buy.  Normally 1 oz. of the Truth Serum is $48.  I got 2 oz. plus the Algenist serum for $29, woo hoo!

marlenecol

That's a serious win!  I wish I had time to make my way to my SiJCP - that is exactly the bag I want.

emmaclaire

Oh, I broke down and got myself a bag last week!  The SA said no repeat items, so I got:

- Algenist Firming & Lifting Serum

- PTR Retexturizer

- Boscia Tsubaki Oil

- GlamGlow YouthMud 

- Philosophy Purity Made Simple

It was delightful, I may have to go back again!

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

Great choices! 

melde

Yes, this is only at SiJCP. The SA at my store said you can double up on items, but they were running low on a few things.

I got:

Algenist Firming & Lifting Serum
Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment
Glamglow Youthmud Treatment
Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Retexturizer
Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

These are all actually things I've never tried (except the black GlamGlow) so I was excited to try a ton of new things. :smileyhappy:

So far I've used the Algenist Firming & Lifting Serum and like it, but I'm not sure I've used it long enough to see results, and the Boscia Tsubaki Oil, which I reallllly like. I mix it in with my moisturizer.

kssweetheart

Is this just @ sijcp? this looks like an amazing value - wish we could do this online, can we? I'll have to look/read more posts - but I doubt it. So cool.

Heatoyos1

I believe that this is a SiJCP exclusive, and will not be for sale at free-standing Sephoras or the Sephora website. It's a pity, though! 

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

It really is too bad, but maybe in the future it will change. It's a great idea. Thanks for getting back to me. :smileyhappy:

lylysa

I did two Truth serums, 1 GG White mask (tried the Black, now I wanted to try the White, plus I got a sample of the Hydrating!), 1 PTR scrub, and the Dr. Jart ceramide serum.

It was my first time shopping at a SiJCP and the gals were super nice and friendly!

evno

Also, the SA told me that they're not restocking! Welp! Is this true?

AKRinNY

(0) Hearts

I dont know if they're restocking anymore, but they definitely did at least once. They were out of one item when I bought a kit last week, but they had it back when I went in today. They might not be restocking now since the 2x points skincare promo ends Monday.

evno

I broke my no-buy yesterday with several sets! The SA let me pick doubles because I was buying more than 1 set. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:  I got the tsubaki oil, OH truth serum, black GlamGlow, PTF scrub, and Algenist! So happy! 

nathaliew

Pincheckning me, I must be dreaming!

Londonlover101

also is it still in the skincare 2x point promo and is it only available in SIJCP?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 153 replies
  • 226 hearts
  • 67 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • lovelykatya
    • nathaliew