beautylovingirl

MORE RANDOM FRIDAY QUESTIONS.....

I can't help myself I love it when we do these:

1. What one T.V. Show or Movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you've watched it?     Secret Millionaire

2.What the most awkward situation you've been in?   Accidentally sitting down with a lady I didn't know because I thought it was our table,,,BAD DAY!

3.What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary? Ain't 

4.If you could rid the world of one thing ,What would it be? Violence

5.Who or what made you smile today? My little Boy

LCResz

Re: MORE RANDOM FRIDAY QUESTIONS.....

1. Big Fish

2. Talking to the parents of my trouble maker students and trying to be diplomatic the entire time

3. Irregardless

4. Reality TV 

5. Hanging out with friends and family, celebrating my hubby's b-day

jenpred

1. I Am Sam or Brokeback Mountain. IT NEVER FAILS.

2. Having "The Talk" with my mom LOL.

3. I have to agree with dolcelour, I am a Linguistics major, and there's a place/reason for every word :smileywink:.

4. Violence, racism, intolerance...too much

5. A StubHub customer service rep. He was able to resolve my ticket drama! Woohoo :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

OMG! I cried like a baby when I watched I Am Sam!

pinkonyx

Heres a sentince that will make you guys cringe.

Hey Y'all aint I like the best twerker ever, I've got hella swag!

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

1. What one T.V. Show or Movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you've watched it? Gladiator

2.What the most awkward situation you've been in?

Not sure.

3.What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary? All racial slurs.

4.If you could rid the world of one thing ,What would it be?

RACISM! it is a disease, cure yourself. (of course only for those who are)

5.Who or what made you smile today?

My co-workers, just being themselves.

dolceloure

1. What one T.V. Show or Movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you've watched it? Sense & Sensibility

2.What the most awkward situation you've been in? So many...hard to pick just one!

3.What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary? I'm a linguist, I believe in letting language evolve on its own! :smileyvery-happy:

4.If you could rid the world of one thing ,What would it be? violence

5.Who or what made you smile today? my students

malday

1. What one T.V. Show or Movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you've watched it? 

I cry for a lot of movies now, not sure why. I cried when Jean Valjean died in Les Miserables, I used to cry when Satine dies in Moulin Rouge, I cry every time I see Rue die in Hunger Games. I cried at the end of Beasts of the Southern Wild. haha.

2. What the most awkward situation you've been in? 

Oh gosh, thankfully I manage to avoid most awkward situations. I don't recall any right now.

3. What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary? 

Swag. God please make it stop.

4. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

Lack of common sense. I wish I could just give it to everybody.

5. Who or what made you smile today?

I'll be honest, I smiled when I walked into Sephora today haha.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I looooooooooooove Moulin Rouge!!! But I have to confess, I haven't seen the ending in a VERY long time. As soon as the curtain goes down at the end of the play I turn it off, lol. I can't deal with the last few minutes of the movie, they're too painful!!!

starryeyes331

1. What one T.V. Show or Movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you've watched it?

Father of the Bride

I have this memory of when I was really little being out somewhere crowded and grabbing the hand of someone I thought was my father, but it was someone else.

3.What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary?

I haven't heard it used much recently, but "hella."

Hatred

A funny Tumblr post about cats.

tashalicious

1 any show where long lost family members are reunited.

2. when i got hired at a hospital, the lady that i was supposed to be training with was really stressed out and burst into tears and started sobbing, then started going on about how much she hated working there,  it was my first day, i didn't know what to do or say, think i said something like " you alright?"

3. Swag

4. Pedophiles

5. my dog

glossyguru

Ice Castles

Learning about "you know what" in health class. 

3.What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary? 

Um. I HATE the word um.

All bad things :smileyhappy:

My friend Lindsey, she is probably the absolute funniest person that I know.

midnightangel

Hehe the more the merrier beautylovingirl. :smileywink:

1. As much as I feel like a sissy for saying it, So You Think You Can Dance! They're always coming up with routines to rip your heart out - ugh! lol

2. Nothing G-rated enough for this thread I'm afraid. :smileytongue:

3. Derogatory words for women beginning with B and C. If anyone uses these words around me (especially males) I no longer treat them like human beings, because they aren't.

4. Cancer

5. A certain lady from these boards. She knows who she is. :smileywink:

beautylovingirl

@kelsey808 & DannyC- Sorry girls when your from the South, ya'll is a word used all day every day.:smileywink:

malday

I love "y'all"! I'm not southern and I still totally use it because a lot of the women I work with are from the south and it's just become a part of my vocabulary haha.

dianabt

Okay I gave in :smileywink:

1. What one T.V. Show or Movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you've watched it?     Undercover Boss.. I've seen a few episodes that were full on TEARJERKERS!!

2.What the most awkward situation you've been in?   Cornered at the bus stop by a random short man asking me out. VERY awkward and he was gross.

3.What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary? TWERK.

4.If you could rid the world of one thing ,What would it be? Racism and a few annoying "celebs"

5.Who or what made you smile today? Target! I bought a pink dress that I can't wait to wear LOL.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mityren

That's one southern habit I can't seem to break, so I just go with it. My clients think it's charming so it's definately a winner in my book!

BeautyJunkie325

I'm with you.  I grew up in TX, it's y'all and all y'all not "you guys".

kelsey808

1. What one T.V. Show or Movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you've watched it? PS I Love You, Marley & Me, the episode of the OC where Marissa dies (so sad!!!!!)

2.What the most awkward situation you've been in? My life is filled with awkward moments but surprisingly my most awkward situation happened today. I usually grab a Starbucks right before I go to class and today this guy came over and started talking/flirting with me. We talked for a couple minutes and he mentions he's meeting his friend here and not a minute goes by before my ex walks in (his friend).... yeah I've never wanted to get to class faster

3.What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary? Ya'll

4.If you could rid the world of one thing ,What would it be? Ignorance

5.Who or what made you smile today? Seeing my dog after being away from her for a week!

DTalksAll

1. I'm with Nebel... Last Unicorn. Also Marley & Me. I had a yellow lab growing up & we had to put him down when he was 13 (I was 22 or 23). I never read the last few pages & in the movie I walked out of the room at the end. Oh and I normally cry at the end of every Grey's episode. 

2. I put myself into awkward situations just about every day. I don't have a filter on my mouth & I tend to walk into walls

3. "Ya'll",  "Nom", "Totes"... more that I can't think of 

4. Lack of education, lack of healthcare (Obamacare is not the answer), hunger, violence, lack of housing... yeah I can't pick jsut one :smileywink: 

5. My friend. We have a yearly bet on the Michigan, Notre Dame game & Saturday is their last meeting for a while. Him & I were Gchatting smack talk all day. Didn't get much work done

mityren

Ohhh I haven't seen the Last Unicorn in years! That and Labyrinth were movies we watched all time as kids. Now I have to scour Amazon!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 56 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday
    • dianabt
    • starryeyes331
    • dolceloure