Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

MOB & MOG Dresses.

I know this is a beauty community, but I could really use some fashion help. My mother and future mother in law are asking me what color they should wear to my wedding next summer. I'm not sure what to tell them. The colors of the wedding are black, white and blush. My bridesmaids will be wearing floor length, black dresses. Neither of them care to wear blush and I don't want them in black, because I want them to stand out  from the bridesmaids. I am open to all suggestions. 

Re: MOB & MOG Dresses.

What did you choose at the end?

Hi gabfab6,

As others have mentioned, I think a neutral color like beige or champagne would look great to complement the colors of the wedding party. Here's another shade I think would work with your color scheme 🙂 

MOB.png

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

I love this color!

Thans Zanna.

I agree with @Neuromanced and @StephanieBT

Maybe something neutral but not a pink in color with a bit of shimmer. Since it's summer maybe something like this: 

Champagne and gold ballgown Mother of the Bride Dress:

What about a metallic -- gold, silver, bronze, rose gold? My mother-in-law looked nice in a gold shell and white skirt/loose pants (I don't remember which, frankly) Or a soft color like the blush but more neutral -- a light taupe?

@Neuromanced I love that idea! Something like this would be appropriate and so beautiful with the color scheme:

gold_dress.JPG

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • gold_dress.JPG
  • MOB.png
testing