ShinyMagpie

Loves lists improvements...

[ Edited ]

Am I the only weirdo that will unlove something and the love it again just to move it to the most recent spot in my list?

Love list wishes from Sephora:

- make them like Amazon wish lists where we can have multiple and make them public or private

- make it so we can make notes (again like amazon)

- make it so we can choose a priority (again like amazon) 

- make it so we can filter by purchased or not purchased (amazon again)

What would you like the loves list to be able to do?

What other website suggestions do you have for them? 

- I would love it if when I go to a product page it tells "you purchased this product on 7/12/13 (amazon again -- sounding like a broken record).

- don't make all the promo codes and point perks so hard to find that we have to constantly maintain and update a list on BT. If it's available then have a page that tells us that. Sometimes finding a code is like trying to find buried treasure and not as fun. 

kssweetheart

Re: Loves lists improvements...

OH MY GOSH!! I thought I was the only freak out there that did that, thank you for letting me know it's not just me, I'm forever in your debt, it's not just me! :smileyhappy:

Great ideas. Hey, try to say 'Love List Wishes' 10 times fast.....I got to 8 and then I blew it!! 

Really, do it, for real....how far did you get the first time?

That challenge is open to everyone.

I JUST DID IT!!!! Yeah Me!!

Oh God, I need to get a life. :smileysad:

ChicDabbler

You and me both, my friend. I used unlove/re-love ALL products from my list once a month to organize them and re-examine if I still want some of them after swatching instore. I've settled down mostly now so the first half of my love list have stablized (my stables) and I only reorganize the other half are things I want to try/buy once a month. =X

Yes Sephora, please use Amazon as an example. I want to be able to categorize/separate/note the stuff in my list. =( 

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

You're so good, it makes me ill.

How do you organize your samples & stuff?

You can always pm me if you have an extra secret system of some sort that's only on a 'need to know' basis. Cause I reallllllly need to know! :smileywink:

ChicDabbler

For samples and stuff, I use those plastic tray/drawers/bin for arts&crafts, I have a white single layer one where you can change size of the bin, there's also big ones like this:

upload_7362843160441938205.jpg

If you don't have that many samples, you can use a pretty pencil holder and the accompanying little drawers for the eyeliners/samples:

upload_1040836300117296023.jpg

Sometimes I organize by type, other times I organize by brands so I can get a feel for how things work individually and together. And I separate my stash into winter/summer. Right now all my lightweight/oil-control stuff are put away and only the winter stuff are out.

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

These are great ideas, I especially love the one with adjustable drawers. I'll keep my eyes peeled for something like that. Thanks for the ideas. :smileyhappy:

mychoi

i really would like the loves list to be organized by lips, eyes, foundation, tools, etc. that way when we look through, we can remember what we liked for each dept

spoiledbrat

[ Edited ]

All of your suggestions are great!

In the lane snow is glistening....hey Sephora are you listening?

Well we are all weird b/c i do the same thing you and Veronika do - cheers to being weird!

ShinyMagpie

Weeee! Weirdos unite. :smileyhappy:

It's a beautiful sight... happy hoarders tonight

Walking in Sephora Wonderland. 

This is totally me and I'm fine with that. I don't need to wonder. 

1488308_826128684083253_889236750_n.jpg

PinkQ

Hahaha the picture is hilarious :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

veronika23

hahaha cheers! :smileyvery-happy:

kssweetheart

This is great! :smileyhappy:

Hey, how do I make my smiley face 'lol' out loud like your does?

The " 'lol' out loud" would only be funny if you watched the show "Monk" and saw 1 specific episode. If not, sorry. :smileysad:

veronika23

Capital D.  so :  + D  = :smileyvery-happy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

:smileyvery-happy:

:smileyhappy:

:smileytongue:

gingerblack

That is a great idea. I would probably look at everyones loves list if it was displayed with linked pictures and priority. 

veronika23

Nope!  Guess that makes me a weirdo too :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 96 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • shyvicki
    • spoiledbrat
    • marydiva