ShinyMagpie

Loves lists improvements...

[ Edited ]

Am I the only weirdo that will unlove something and the love it again just to move it to the most recent spot in my list?

Love list wishes from Sephora:

- make them like Amazon wish lists where we can have multiple and make them public or private

- make it so we can make notes (again like amazon)

- make it so we can choose a priority (again like amazon) 

- make it so we can filter by purchased or not purchased (amazon again)

What would you like the loves list to be able to do?

What other website suggestions do you have for them? 

- I would love it if when I go to a product page it tells "you purchased this product on 7/12/13 (amazon again -- sounding like a broken record).

- don't make all the promo codes and point perks so hard to find that we have to constantly maintain and update a list on BT. If it's available then have a page that tells us that. Sometimes finding a code is like trying to find buried treasure and not as fun. 

bombshell30

Re: Loves lists improvements...

Categories! Let me search through my loves by groupings!!!! Loves/skincare: Loves/Nails: Loves/Haircare, Loves:makeup! I am also guilty of bumping things to the top of the list!!!! I things to get lost in the shuffle. Your suggestions are awesome, especially the filter by purchased/not purchased. Great ideas!

kittichick

At the very least, I'd like to be able to separate stuff I've already tried and know I actually love from the stuff that I want to try. It always just bugs me when I click "love" on a product I haven't tried yet, and that's well more than 3/4 of my Loves list!

ShinyMagpie

Oh and I already have my basket loaded with sale items for Xmas day all ready for the EXTRA20 sale. That way I'll be all set to enter my promo code and hit checkout before things run out of stock. Obsessed much? No, not I. :smileywink:

SilveryPink

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Since you're Rouge, use code EXTRAEARLY if you really want it. I think it's working now.

:smileywink:

kittichick

Right there with ya. I only hope they all last until then!

shyvicki

I'd like to be able to categorize my list such as face, lips, eyes, skincare, etc.

Nicrohr

YES categorize!

So when I'm in the mood for new.. eyeshadow, say... I can just look through the ones I was wanting to try, the latest recommendations I put in my loves list, or those three I swatched and loved 3 months ago.

Titian06

I'd like to be able to prioritize my loves.  Like a lot of you, I unlove/relove so I can move items around.  It would also be nice to categorize.

kssweetheart

Excellent thread!! Thanks ShinyMagpie!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

ShinyMagpie

My pleasure. I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one Macgyvering my Loves List all the time. :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

That picture is totally my family, minus my children, the rest all have a branch with a fork up there but sideways! :smileyvery-happy:

ShinyMagpie

Mine too. One of my sisters used to ruin Christmas every year so badly that we nicknamed her 'The Witch That Stole Christmas'. :smileywink:

marydiva

YES for the purchased/not purchased filter AND the prioritizing. 

Sephora - PLEASE update the LOVES list using Amazon as a model. I love your suggestions ShinyMagpie - mega hearts for you <3

Koofa

I would just like to be able to move them where I want so the things I REALLY look for would always be at the top and I don't have to scroll through everything to see if it's in stock or not.

kssweetheart

I would REALLY, REALLY love the "You purchased this product on 7/12/13"

I have a few things that I reordered by accident, didn't even remember buying them and didn't even try the first one yet. Hate to return them but Sephora said it was okay. Now I just have to find them. I've got too much stuff.

PinkQ

[ Edited ]

I "unlove then relove" all the time :smileyhappy: sometimes, I'd do that just to group the items together according to their brands :smileyvery-happy: lol... And i thought I was the only weird one, so I've been keeping it as my little secret :smileyvery-happy: haha.... 

kssweetheart

Hi PinkQ -

I know you left me a 'note' when I asked about your avatar, I asked if the poofy puppy was really yours. I 'saw' your response, but didn't get to actually 'read' it. I'll try to find it again. Hated that I didn't get a chance to respond to you, just wanted to let you know. :smileyhappy:

PinkQ

Lol. I just replied to your post on the other thread (about the best friend) :smileyhappy: Anyway, I might as well answer your question again :smileyvery-happy: The dog's name is Boo, and I wish he was mine :smileysad: He's a Pomeranian :-* He has over 8.6 million followers on Facebook and I am one of them :smileyhappy: haha

kssweetheart

I'll have to look him up, he is beyond adorable. I just fell in love with him, yes, I fell in 'puppy love'  I wonder what it's like grooming him. Thanks for the info, I'll go and find him. :smileyhappy:

Thanks for your 'best friend' response. You really helped me more than you know. Thanks again. :smileyhappy:

PinkQ

[ Edited ]

No problem my dear! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 96 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • shyvicki
    • spoiledbrat