lilmissmodel14

Lovely Wednesday Questions! :)

[ Edited ]

image.jpg
Hope all of you are having a awesome Wednesday. These are always so much fun! I thought it was my turn to get to know you guy. :smileyhappy: well here it goes! *****Upload a fun picture, it could be random that you'd like to share*****

1. Are you a morning or night person?

2. What is your fave thing to so in the summer?

3. What kind of person are you: hands on or reading instructions?

4. What is your dream vacation destination?

5. Have you done any sports, classes or activities as a child?

6. What is your favorite desssert and why?

7. What do you love most about beauty/makeup/cosmetics?

------------------------------

1. I'm a night person most of the time unless there's something exciting in the morning to do.

2. I love to go to the beach and spend vacationing time with family.

3. I am definitely a hands on person! I love seeing visuals.

4. I think it would be California, the Bahamas, Hong Kong, Latin America or Paris.

5. I have done dance, gymnastics, piano, cheerleading, figure skating, swimming, art and tennis.

6. I love cake, donuts and flan. :smileyhappy: 

7. I love the self esteem it brings to you and how it makes you feel more confident. Also that it allows you to express you individuality. 

Mollycj

Re: Lovely Wednesday Questions! :)

(0) Hearts

1. Both

2. Lake houses and 4th of July

3. Both

4. South Africa

5. Cheerleading

6. Too many different kinds!

7. How it can make a person feel so confident and allows them to express themselves.

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

1. both

2. if I was dreaming being at a tropical beach by the ocean and walking barefoot through the sand or playing beach volley ball in the warm summer rain on the beach as well.

3. both depends on what

4. London England and Dublin Ireland

5. A couple swimming & swing dancing didn't like either always wanted to do soccer and volley ball but things didn't work out the way they were supposed to.

6. Red Velvet Cupcake bites by sweet retreat bakery in Edina

7. The looks are boundless as well as the opportunities to try new styles.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Oh, I miss these, I haven't been on here in a while!!

1. Are you a morning or night person? definitely a night person, but trying to become a morning person!
2. What is your fave thing to so in the summer? catch up on reading and traveling 
3. What kind of person are you: hands on or reading instructions? hands on...I don't have the patience for reading instructions. :smileytongue:
4. What is your dream vacation destination? I've recently checked a few dream destinations off my list, my next one is Italy!
5. Have you done any sports, classes or activities as a child? I used to play on the tennis team and play violin in orchestra.
6. What is your favorite desssert and why? cheesecake! They're so soft, rich, and creamy!
7. What do you love most about beauty/makeup/cosmetics? how you can completely transform and/or enhance your appearance

MakeupLvr17

1. Night person. I'm always less stressed and happy at night.

2. making summer treats

3. reading instructions....i always find something to screw up when im hands on

4. bora bora

5. playing high school volleyball at the moment. have done soccer, track, art

6. blueberry and apple crumble cake

7. the feeling of femininity it has, and enhancing my features

voxover

I can be either, depending on my sleep schedule. I love being a night owl during the summer, but I also have a strange habit of being exuberantly "sunshine-y" in the morning, according to my sisters.

I loved doing all day ice hockey camps because the rink is cool and I'm a goalie, so there was usually something to do.

Spain, various temples around Asia, anywhere it seems.

I've done soccer, softball, field hockey and ice hockey. I always wanted to actually sink some more time in figure skating, but it's so expensive. *sigh*

6. What is your favorite dessert and why?

Ice cream or tiramisu because they're cold and refreshing.

I have acne that I'm dealing with right now, so I love that I can use makeup to hide my skin so it isn't the only thing people notice about me.

I'm not so good with the other makeup things, but I love and find it interesting how it can make someone look completely transformed into a look no matter the person, like how actors on SNL transform into people they're impersonating or different characters.

starryeyes331

Both...I wake up pretty easily in the mornings after a shower, and I really enjoy the night time too! :smileyhappy:

2. What is your fave thing to do in the summer?

Drink margaritas and eat chips at a Mexican restaurant.

Definitely reading instructions. I like to have a guide to what I am going to do, and be able to follow along or look back on what I need to do next.

Four Seasons in Bora Bora

I've ridden horses since I was like three and ridden competitively since I was 10. I still ride, but don't compete as much as I am in grad school and shows are expensive :smileysad:. In Middle School, I joined the swim team, and soccer team and started playing volleyball in 8th grade. I played club volleyball and high school volleyball and went on to play division III vball in college. I still play at an open gym once a week.

I love key lime anything, or a fruit tart. I love dessert though, so I can't really pick just one!

Its really the only artform I can do lol. I also love how it can transform the way someone looks.

jennjenn123

1.  I guess I'm more of a night person.

2.  I love going to the beach and playing in the waves!

3.  both.  I read instructions then make stuff.

4.  I want to go on an around the world cruise!

5.  When I was really young I took ballet lessons.  Then swimming lessons and tennis lessons.  One year I did an after school science program followed by science camp in the summer - those were the best.

6.  French silk pie.  so chocolate-y!

7.  I describe it to my friends as coloring on my face, but with really expensive crayons.  I always liked coloring, except it's easier on paper because there are lines that give me boundaries!  I like playing with pretty colors. 

Meg82

1. I used to be a wicked insomniac so I was a super night person.  But now that I'm on sleeping meds and sleeping on a more normal schedule I am definitely a morning person.

2.  Take long walks

3. Reading instructions

4. Belize

5. I took violin lessons, and did acting, and took dance lessons and when i was really young I took gymnastics.

6.Cheesecake, because it is creamy and delicious.

7. I straight up think it's fun and I also like that I get to control what I present to the world even when I'm feeling like I have no control.

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

ugh. insomnia. what sleeping meds are you using? are they over the counter? since my son was born i haven't slept well at all. even when he's sleeping through the night! i was up until after 8am last night/this morning. exhausted doesn't begin to describe how tired i am...

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Awesome answers :smileyhappy:

nebel

Here is a picture of Picasso and his dog.  swfupload_2370480544179745526.jpg

1) as hard as I try to be a morning person, I am a night person!

2) Read on the beach. Preferably under a nice umbrella, with my dogs by my side.

3) It depends on the task- I find that sometimes you can only really master a skill by trying it out for yourself, and instruction manuals can be woefully lacking.  On the other hand, there are some things that are best done by the book.

4) I love Costa Rica, but if I went away tomorrow I would want to go on a two month excursion of Europe.  All of it.  I've never been to that continent and really want to see it.

5) I did most stuff as a kid, but music was what stuck.

6) My favorite dessert TODAY would be fresh fruit cobbler with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream :smileyhappy:

7) I love the art and expression of make up!

lilmissmodel14

Great answers ! :smileyhappy: love the dog, so random and cute :smileyhappy: haha ahh fruit cobbler <3

dannyc

1. Night Owl for sure! 

2. Go upstate to cabins & lake houses with friends

3. Hands on. I'll scan the directions, but always try to figure it out myself. Once I break it, then I read the directions

4. We've traveled a lot & have a few place's we'd still like to go to... Galapagos Islands, Alaskan Cruise (I hate cruise ships, so I'll only do the really small boat that serve only gourmet meals & fine wine), Thailand, South Africa...

5. I was so active & still am; Dance, Lacrosse, Soccer, Rock Climbing... 

6. I can't choose

7. It's play time! 

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Love your answer to number 3! Haha :smileyhappy: i do that often too! cool rock climbing :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

Definitely night, as I work night shift. I really like the calm of early mornings too, which are the end of the day for me. What I don't like is being unable to quench my cheeseburger cravings at 8 am! 

Eat steamed blue crabs :smileyhappy:

steamedbluecrabs.jpg

Hands on. I'm not very good at reading instructions, unless it involves some medication I'm not familiar with administering.

Italy & Vatican City! Or Australia. Or Ireland. I'd better get busy.

As a child? I still do! :smileyhappy: Irish Dancing, gymnastics/tumbling, ballet, singing as a child. Martial arts from age 11-current.

Rum Cake. Cuz its delicious and sometimes makes me a little tipsy.

rumcake.jpg

Being able to play with all the colors! It's like art, but on your face!

voxover

Nothing equals good summer food like anything paired with Old Bay <3

beautytester

RUM CAKE! Omg, that's my favorite! Usually I do chocolate, but banana is pretty good too. Too bad they make me gain weight like crazy so I try not to make them too often. =X

lilmissmodel14

Ahh the cake loooks amazing! :smileyhappy: the early mornings really are pretty calming.

wendyomgwar

1. Night, I love my bed so much lol.

2. Eat snowballs :smileyvery-happy:

3. A bit of both I think.

4. Hmmm, not really sure about this one, I'd love to travel to many place.

5. Sports... HA! Lol I was in Debate and my schools literary magazine.

6.  Donuts!!! :smileyhappy: And tres leches cake mmmmmm

7. Its just something i genuinely love! It's so fun for me :smileyhappy:!

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Haha snowballs :smileyhappy: what a interesting way to put it.  Love me some tres leches <3 love the makeup answer you gave :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 76 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • dannyc
    • sephoramusthave
    • malday
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt