lilmissmodel14

Lovely Wednesday Questions! :)

[ Edited ]

image.jpg
Hope all of you are having a awesome Wednesday. These are always so much fun! I thought it was my turn to get to know you guy. :smileyhappy: well here it goes! *****Upload a fun picture, it could be random that you'd like to share*****

1. Are you a morning or night person?

2. What is your fave thing to so in the summer?

3. What kind of person are you: hands on or reading instructions?

4. What is your dream vacation destination?

5. Have you done any sports, classes or activities as a child?

6. What is your favorite desssert and why?

7. What do you love most about beauty/makeup/cosmetics?

------------------------------

1. I'm a night person most of the time unless there's something exciting in the morning to do.

2. I love to go to the beach and spend vacationing time with family.

3. I am definitely a hands on person! I love seeing visuals.

4. I think it would be California, the Bahamas, Hong Kong, Latin America or Paris.

5. I have done dance, gymnastics, piano, cheerleading, figure skating, swimming, art and tennis.

6. I love cake, donuts and flan. :smileyhappy: 

7. I love the self esteem it brings to you and how it makes you feel more confident. Also that it allows you to express you individuality. 

jellybean917

Re: Lovely Wednesday Questions! :)

Not really either lol. More of a morning person, I suppose.

2. What is your fave thing to do in the summer?

Go to the beach or go hiking.

Reading instructions. I like to have the general idea before I get started.

Right now, I'd love to be somewhere tropical with clear water. I want to go everywhere though!

I played soccer and volleyball. I also did pageants.

6. What is your favorite dessert and why?

Cheesecake! Because it's amazing.

I feel like I'm pampering myself during my skincare routine. I love makeup for many reasons - creativity, bringing out my natural features, confidence, etc.

hawaii.jpg

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

That water looks awesome :smileyhappy:

Candy357

1. Are you a morning or night person? Night. :smileyhappy:

2. What is your fave thing to so in the summer? Go to water parks! :smileyhappy:

3. What kind of person are you: hands on or reading instructions? Hands on.

4. What is your dream vacation destination? Hawaii, somewhere tropical.

5. Have you done any sports, classes or activities as a child? Just in school, but outside of school dance club.

6. What is your favorite desssert and why? Anything really. Love sugar!

7. What do you love most about beauty/makeup/cosmetics? Everything, the way it just makes you feel better.

316203_621037827907898_2120981624_n.jpg

Added this pic, it's not mine btw. I can't take credit. :smileyhappy:

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Such a cute kitty

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

awww love the kitten :smileyhappy:

annonymous1

Goodmorning! 

i love mornings when i have something fun to do during the day, but i'm more of a night person.

i Really don't know, i'm not really much of a summer person, i live in miami so when i go eat by the beach its nice.

3. What kind of person are you: hands on or reading instructions? I'm a do it one time correctly type of person :smileytongue: if i see its hard and i need help i'll look at the instructions, if its easy then i'll just try and do it myself. i hate re-doing things because i did them wrong the first time

Greece!

i danced and played baseball for a long time

i love strawberry cheesecake :smileyhappy:

the way you feel when you wear it, and the ability to play different colors to make you look a different way

glossyguru

1) night person all the way!

2) I like the weather and the fact that I don't have to be in school

3) hmmm... probably a mix of both!

4) I've already been to my dream destination (Paris) but I would really want to go back!

5) I played almost every sport as a child, but right now I play volleyball for my high school team.

6) Mocha ice cream! I love ice cream, and chocolate and coffee mixed together!

7) Like you said, I love how it boosts my self confidence, but i also like to experiment with different looks. To me, it's just fun!

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Love the picture :smileyhappy:

glossyguru

whoops, forgot a picture!

FunnyAnimals-0071.jpg

joeanne

puppylips.jpg

1. Are you a morning or night person? Definitely a morning person!

2. What is your fave thing to so in the summer? I love to sit on the beach and read a good book. If I can't get to the beach, then my back porch will do!

3. What kind of person are you: hands on or reading instructions? Funny you ask. My husband and I are so opposite on this. I am 100 percent reading instructions until I feel comfortable knowing what to do, then I'm good. My husband is 100 percent hands on and wants me to be too but I need to write steps down.

4. What is your dream vacation destination? I'm not sure. It depends on my mood. I'm not really a traveler so I've got a lot to choose from!

I did the usual - girs scouts, ballet, but mostly was kind of shy and liked to draw and write on my own.

6. What is your favorite desssert and why? Love Tiramisu. I think partly because I don't make it so it is a special dessert that I get when I go out to dinner with family!

7. What do you love most about beauty/makeup/cosmetics? With a good beauty routine, it gives me the confidence that even though I still need to lose those 20 pounds, and maybe I'm not a 21 year old anymore, I still can look great and feel great. It makes me feel just like I felt when I would get my brand new box of 64 Crayola crayons and I would open them and just marvel at all the colors and possibilities. So much fun!

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Awesome answers :smileyhappy: love the picture as well! 

crayzeeRN

I love your crayon comparison, definitely describes how I feel :smileyhappy:

mafan

Wow, it's early for Wednesday questions, but I think with #1 we're on the same page :smileyhappy:

I'm definitely a night person who functions on not enough sleep since I have a job that expects me up earlier than I would choose.

I don't do a lot of summer things, especially since my vacation is usually in early September.  I guess I'd say walk outside more often, enjoy the fireflies early in the season, and visit with my mom since she's up north in the summer as generic things.

Reading instructions

I'm older and lucky to have visited many dream locations, including London (regularly, my husband is from there), Disney World, India, Egypt, Jamaica (in 2 1/2 weeks)  I think I would like to visit Japan or Australia next

I loved my dance classes.  I took the highest level I could with my studio until it became more gymnastics oriented.  I took ballet and jazz dance in college and since I worked there after I graduated I continued the jazz classes.  I was in musicals with various local groups when I was in high school.

Raspberry cheese cake.  .

Playing with different things.  I started really late compared to most, but it is so much more fun now that I want to see how things work instead of feeling forced to do things.

jaimelove

1. Are you a morning or night person? night, for sure! 
2. What is your fave thing to so in the summer? used to be camping and family vacations, but with my boyfriend's work and school schedule we don't get time in the summer for that right now. this summer my favorite thing has been dr who marathons with my daughter :smileyvery-happy: i love that she loves it! it's one of my favorite shows and now that she's into it, we're watching from beginning to end. 
3. What kind of person are you: hands on or reading instructions? hands on :smileyhappy:
4. What is your dream vacation destination? paris. disneyland paris! haha
5. Have you done any sports, classes or activities as a child? i was in a local softball league up until we moved when i was in the 7th grade. never got into school sports. 
6. What is your favorite dessert and why? tiramisu. loooove coffee! and coffee in desert form? bonus! 
7. What do you love most about beauty/makeup/cosmetics? i've never really been into cosmetics or hair, i'm kind of a noob at all of this and i'm nearly 35. but after a very rough pregnancy, both physically and emotionally, and then a stressfull first 6 months with my son (he has some severe health issues, had major spinal surgery at 5 months old!), i was feeling frumpy and just... dumpy. my new years resolution was to feel better about myself, so i started buying and wearing makeup for more than just special occasions. my sister had stolen all of my makeup when she helped my pack up my apartment a few years ago and i had never replaced any of it so i had to start from scratch! i can tell you, though, that this is the only new years resolution i have ever stuck with and i'm glad i did :smileyhappy: i never even used moisturizer before, and now i'm way into skincare. 

joeanne

A little TLC goes a long way! Just keep your sister away from your stuff!

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

haha right? at least it was all drugstore crap :smileywink: 

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

and that makes it sound like i never did anything for my face lol. i always washed it! haha. i used to think that was enough, until my skin went crazy this past winter and got super dry and flaky!

NotCrocker

Morning for sure. Love getting up early, spending some time alone enjoying the sunshine.
2. What is your fave thing to do in the summer?

I love not bundling up. Being out in the sun in any capacity is also great. Fishing, camping, sitting on my deck.

Both. I like to know what I am going into and then figure out how stuff works for myself, it is kind of simultaneous

London, England. My best friend moved there a year ago and we miss each other a lot.

Yeah, dance for 11 years. Lots of basketball, baseball, volleyball, and I curled competitively at a national level.
6. What is your favourite dessert and why?

I make a good dark chocolate mousse but also love any of my mom's creations, in particular her fruit pizza.

The creativity.

ChicDabbler

1. I'm a night owl

2. Fav in the summer? swimming and fresh fruits

3. both. I read instructions and I'm hands on

4. dream vacation hawaii

5. sports.....I persuaded my high school principal to let me trade my PE classes for math classes instead, so I haven't done anything since....Freshmen yr of HS.

6. I don't discriminate when it comes to dessert.

7. The pretty packaging, and mini lipsticks.

Random picture:

Not Guilty.jpg

joeanne

(0) Hearts

Love the picture!

neko333

1.Night obviously. I am the owl!

2.I like going to the lake and doing things out side like hiking

3. Hands on, I'm a speed reader, which is fine for textbooks, but I've never learned how to turn it off for things like instructions. 

4.I think Japan would be interesting

5.Basketball,karate,hall monitor, science camp 

6.Strawberry Shortcake. It's easy to make anytime I want and it's cheap. I love strawberries.

7. I like how it beings color to your face and that it makes me look more my age. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 76 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • malday
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt