roxystar4

Love BT Promotions

I think it is so awesome that Sephora did the eyeshadow promotion for the BT community a few months back.  I think it was a win-win. It got us in the store (I'm sure some of us picked up a little something when we went to swatch...) and then we get to try a new product!

I just really wanted to post a huge thank you!  (I haven't received mine yet but I'm like a hopeful puppy each day when I look for the mail).

I hope that we can do more of these really neat promotions within the BT community in the future. :smileyhappy: Thank you!

prettyinpa

Re: Love BT Promotions

I'm with KD006, I wasn't able to get to the store and I don't have a camera anyways, so I am so envious of all you guys who got a shadow.

Please, Sephora, think of us stay-at-home shoppers who spend our time on BT, and include us in your promotions.

makeupobesessed

you can use the camera on ur phone!

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

Oh, my phone is so ancient that the camera doesn't work! Where I live is so far from cell towers that the phone doesn't work half the time, so I never got a new one. (Even if I had a camera, I take rotten pictures anyways, or so I've been told, lol)!

kd006

I think it was a great opportunity for everyone, but hopefully they do things for people who can only shop online! I can't make it to a store very often and it would be nice if they did little perks like that for the online shoppers (which a lot of us BTers are!) :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 103 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • drrragon
    • lylysa