nanobear18

Let's get to know each other more.In a non stalker way

So I was scrolling through the old makeup organization tag. and I saw in the background of kimmi's vanity pictures, there was a poster of dean, a character in a TV show called supernatural. So I was wondering...what else do people on beautytalk like, other then makeup? So go ahead and lets post our 5 to 10 favorite activities, things, movies, TV shows, etc. Here are mine:

1. Pretty little liars! the books and TV show are amazing!

2. Japanese anything! Not being racist, I just think stuff from there is supercool.

3. Animated Japanese flimsy. I love miazaki's flims.

4. Graphic novels/manga! lol, I must seem like such a nerd.

5. Art! I love to draw/paint, and really want a career in art one day.

6. chococat! he's the adorable brown cat from hello kitty's little gang of friends. he's discontinued, but i can still find stuff of his online.

glamournut

Re: Let's get to know each other more.In a non stalker way

I am a crazy pet lady too! I liked reading everyone's posts so far! Thank you for sharing!! I have an 11 year old boxer and a cat. I got the cat from my sister who had 6 of them. She's very old and partially blind. My dog is my favorite pet though! Lol. I love fashion, even though I dress very dowdy. I like to wear multiple layers of comfortable clothing! I don't watch much TV. I would prefer walking everywhere to driving. I should have been born in the 1800's! I like camping and the outdoors. I am an accountant and love my job! I feel so lucky and blessed in life even though I don't have much!! Updated action movies, foreign films and I get my movies from the library because it's free and they have everything there. It is really nice because I don't feel bad if I don't like the movie - I didn't spend any money on it! Oh yeah, I am frugal -except when it comes to make-up! Lol
ChicDabbler

Heh, how did I just found this thread now?

In any case, top 10 activities, hmmm.....

1. nerdy/mathy/engineering jokes and pick up lines. Yup, you read that right. You know that asian girl in high school who plays string instrument, goes to every single math competitions, and is awkward when socializing/gossiping etc? that's me. I loved googling math jokes and pick up lines in HS. I'm out of college now, but a good mathy joke or pick up line can still get a chuckle out of me.

2. Drawing. I'm good with pencils, but like watercolor better because the soft color and long gentle brush strokes feel more theraputic. I can draw most things pretty well, but I can never get faces right (human or animal, the face always don't look quite the way I want it to). I also like drawing things in photoshop and do web design sometimes.

3. Manga and anime. I like how the art style compliment the story, and unlike movies with real human, you can make the scenes as epic or dramatic as you want. And there's manga on such a wide variety of topics from innocent little kid tales to high school romance to darker side of society to adult relationships to science-fiction.

4. Fashion. I guess this is partially art. For clothing, I enjoy the mixture of colors, patterns, and textures (yellow+mint, chiffon+leather etc etc). I also like shoes, how some of them look so structural, and how some of them make me feel flirty or cute or sexy or powerful.

5. Baking. I love sweets and once I taste the difference between homemade and grocery store brought desserts, there's no going back. Besides, I'm sorta bad at cooking, so baking allow me to impress all my friends (especially the ones from Asian countries since kitchens there don't come with oven so no one bakes) at potluck dinners and it's easy to make 10+ portions.

6. Music. I love listening to music, feeling the emotions they evoke, and dreaming/fantasizing/making up stories that go with certain songs. It changes depending on my mood. It started in my teens with classical orchestral, then disney, then instrumental because each instrument is so unique, then musical, then Chinese pop, then American pop/rock and now everything.

7. petting animals. I don't have any pets, but I love animals, so I pet/watch them whenever I get a chance (watching puppy cam, ducklings rolling around in the wind, baby elephant taking bath...or chasing down strangers to pet their dogs).

8. Skincare. Once I was introduced to a good skincare and knows how good it feels, it's hard to go back. Now my skin changes and my past regimen no longer works and I'm looking into anti-aging for my mom, I like reading articles about different skincare ingredients, products and test them out. Seriously, there's nothing more distracting and annoying than an itchy/hurt face from acne.

9. Colbert Report. I don't care for news and don't have a TV. I figure if it's anything worth knowing, there will be 10+ posts about it on Facebook from my different friends. Besides, I think it's important to know at least a little bit about the nation's economy or politics, and Colbert Report is the only source I found bearable.

sammiebaby

[ Edited ]

Love this topic!!  Still reading some though lol

1)  I love horror and thriller movies/shows.  I own the Supernatural boxed seasons up until the 6th.  Waiting for the 7th to come out so I can get it.  I've also watched a bunch of horror movies since I was young.  I think the first horror movie I ever watched that really used to scare me was Child's Play.  I swear after that movie I never had a doll or a stuffed animal since then.  I also really liked NIghtmare on Elm Street and the Jason movies too.  Can't wait until The Walking Dead comes back on TV.  Want to get the graphic novels too.  Love anime as well but not the new ones they're not all that good but a lot of the old ones are awesome!  I also love watching Mythbusters, they're funny and you learn a lot from them, plus they make stuff go boom!

2)  Love reading too.  I have an ever expanding book case that I haven't all read yet but am working on.  I've read the Vampire Seires from Anne Rice but I've gotten up to the 7th book.  I also love the Pendergast novels from Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.  I've read all of them and they are soooo good.  I'm working on the Ice Limit currently and then I'll start Fever Dream.  I also own a bunch of books from Stephen King and Micheal Chricton (RIP).  Jurassic Park and the Lost World were soooo good!  Way better than the movie versions of them but they do hit good notes.  I also own Fullmetal Alchemist the graphic novels and dvds.  So good!!!!!

3)  I also take many many many photos.  I studied photography for a while but I can't really go anywear with it so I'm moving on into the cosmetology field  since I really have a passion for it.  None the less I have thousands of photographs from b&w film to digital.  Most are printed out and I also have some of them framed.  I love the concept of depth of field and that was always what made my photos mine since I always used it.

4)  Comedy!  I love to watch Comedy Central especially when they have Last Comic Standing and the 1/2 shows of just one comedian.  I love Jeff Dunham and all his puppets.  Gabriel Iglesias is also hilarious and he does all kinds of voices. 

5)  I also love to cook.  I don't use recipes often so I just make stuff up.  I also have a ton of dry seasonings.  I've always believed that you have to love your food and make it your own.  Give it your own flavor!  Salt and Pepper sometimes just don't cut it. 

6)  Jewlery and Sunglasses are things that are an absolute must have.  I have mostly sterling silver and white gold since it really stands out and shines bright.  I love big cocktail rings and diamond anything.  I have about 6 or 7 different sunglasses from cheap to expensive.

7)  Cars.  I love cars.  I've driven at least 11 different cars and I've only had my licsense for less than a year.  I love to drive too.  I'll give myself any excuse to just go and drive.  Right now I drive a Ford Expedition and I really really really want a new Jeep Grand Cherokee or an Audi A6, whichever comes first lol.

8)  Video Games is another passion of mine.  I loove to play.  Right now I'm trying to finish I Am Alive which is a survivor type game.  It's a lot harder than I originally thought.  I also love the Prince of Persia seires, it has such a great story that expands over the 3 games.  The other 2 games were also good but different.  I love the Assasins Creed series also.  It's a little hard to follow sometimes but it's a lot of fun.  Another of my favorite seires are the Final Fantasy series, I still have to finish XIII and The Legend of Zelda series, I also have to finish Skyward Sword then I want to play Windwaker again.  You see why I can't follow a game well lol.

katekatastrophe

@diannabt: I love Draw Something! I'm not much of an artist in that respect though. Haha~

This is such a fun thread. c: Well, let's see.

1. I love Disney movies. I'm in the process of trying to get all my old vhs copies in their new dvd versions. I still wish I had a vcr though. I'm not much for horror movies. I get uber freaked out and paranoid for weeks thereafter. I like thrillers, scifi, and documentaries (some of them). I love series' like The Tudors and Weeds. I honestly don't watch too much t.v. so I'm not familiar with all the new shows that have come out (I'm curious about the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones). I love food network. Iron Chef, Chopped, and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives are my favorites. I watch anime as well, but I won't bore you guys with all that nerdiness.

2. I used to read a lot, but I find by the time I get home from work~ I'm just too burnt out. Devoured the Hunger Games series in like a week though. Liked the first book way more than the rest. The movie was just disappointing in comparison. Anyways~ Harry Potter was my major jam. I love all sorts of fiction works. I really dig the Anite Blake Vampire Hunter novels. They're amazing.

3. I always wanted to go to cosmtology school. I ideally would like to go to Complexions in Canada. Someday, perhaps. I used to work as an artist and color consultant for Sephora. Best job of my liiiiiiiiiife~ I really hope to get back into it when my fianancial situation allows.

4. I. love. animals. I have three kitties now. One of which I rescued. He was a stray in my apartment complex that someone abandoned. :smileysad: So I took him in. He's such a good cat. I also have a liliac point ragdoll named Lu and a black/white dsh named Arielle. They're like my fur babies. :smileyhappy: I've had Arielle since she was palm-sized. Once my boyfriend comes back from deployment, we intend on getting a house. At which point we both would like to get a dog. Undecided on breed though. There's just too many cute dogs. D: I love corgis, shiba inus, german shepards, huskies, and chow chows (they're so fluuuuuffyyyyy~!). So we'll see how that goes. I also have a thing for squirrels. So cute. <3

5. I like cooking quite a bit. I just got a mini deep frier, so I'm experimenting with it. c: made fried chicken the other night. Turned out pretty good. I usually jack my mom's recipes because everything she makes turns out amazing.

6. Steven Colbert, Katt Williams, Whitney Cummings, Robin Williams, and Gabriel Iglesias will have me on the floor in stitches.

7. I'm a bit of a video game nerd and used to work at Gamestop too. Between myself and my boyfriend, we have 2 360s, a ps3, a wii, a 3ds, and a ps vita (if you would like my gamer code/tags, just message me :] )  I love the Assassin's Creed games, Need for Speed (Carbon, Hot Pursuit), Tekken series, Kingdom Hearts, Mario Kart, Wii Sports, Mario Party and Batman. I love games that have great story lines, or are just fun to play with friends. Due to the fact that I completely suck at first person shooters such as Call of Duty, I avoid them like the plague. I like the graphics for Borderlands though. I'm also awesomely bad at guitar hero. Dance Dance Revolution used to be my jam in high school. But I haven't played in forever. I'm a beast at mario kart wii and will destroy lives. I also play it on the 3ds. Also, I still play pokemon (don't judge me).

8. I have an unhealthy love of Bath and Body Works, Target, and William Sonoma.

akwardwhitegirl

well ummm i guess my favorite people are: Jesus, and my Shmexii bf Colton=) -aka my pigeon-

my favorite music genres are: Dubstep, pop, rap and hip hop

my guilty pleasure is: looking at prom hair, and other peoples makeup even though i have no intention of doing any of the styles on myselfXD and dubstep, rage comics, and.... giving people random advice on stuff i prolly dont know a thing about... lolzi=)

i love to walk around my house singing when there arent any people around.. and then i generally notice i butt dialed someone (one time my schoolXD)

ummm i love to draw random stuff... 2012_03_26_18_41_35_963.jpg

and i say "akward" and "random" alot..

ahaha i guess thats me:smileyhappy:

shyvicki

1. Watching sports. I especially like football and baseball.

2. Mythbusters

3. Action flicks. My favorite movie is Predator.

4. Asian food

5. Video games. Love fighting games such as Mortal Kombat and Tekken.

ssmittys

@shyvicki Action Flicks are the best!! I can never get enough of them :smileyhappy: Another genre I enjoy (that I hope you do too) are Mob Movies such as the Godfather and Scarface :smileyhappy: ..... and hooray for liking videogames! (You too @kimmi)

kimmi1115

@shyvicki and ssmittys  Action Flicks are fun to watch.  I love the Fast and the Furious franchise.  Paul Walking being in most of the films is an added bonus lol :smileyhappy:    I also wouldn't mind have a few cars that are in them either lol.  

Videogame wise, I think I am addicted to some games on my iPhone.  I cannot get enough of Words with Friends lol

xoxcharlottexox

Re: Let's get to know each other Moreno a non stalker way

This is so fun! :smileyhappy:

1. Sports:

Fall - I do cheerleading: competition and sideline [football cheerleading]

Winter - I mainly focus on tumbling (for competition cheerleading) along with just working out on my own (not with a sports team) and weekly cheerleading practices.

Spring - I play soccer, as well as balancing that with tumbling and year-round cheerleading practices.

Summer - I have cheerleading and tumbling year-round, and I also play a little soccer during the summer.  For the main part, though, I work out on my own or with friends.

2. TV:

I love America's Next Top Model, The Rachel Zoe Project, Project Runway, The Vampire Diaries, The Office, and makeover shows like What Not to Wear, although I don't watch each new one that comes out, I just watch it when I'm cleaning or working out, lol.

Vampire Diaries is my addiction, though! Stefan and Damon... <3

I have the seasons off of iTunes, on my computer and iPod, lol. Not to mention I tiVo every episode and watch it at least 2 times!

3. Movies:

I LOVED Bridesmaids, and The Hangover. I really like watching funny movies like those!

I also like scary movies.  Most recently I've liked Paranormal Activity 3. It was pretty creepy! Along with Scream 4 and quite a few others!

4. Fashion:

I love shopping for comfy clothes at Victoria's Secret: I practically live in their hoodies and yoga pants/leggings!

I mainly shop at American Eagle, Hollister, and Abercrombie for things like V-Neck tees, comfy sweaters, and jeggings.

I like to get other clothes from lots of places! I get some things from stores like Charlotte Russe and Forever 21, and then also get higher-quality clothes from places (like Ralph Lauren and BCBG Maxazria, for example).

5. Summer!

I think someone's favorite season can actually describe their personality in a way.

My favorite season is summer!  Barbeques, pool parties, vacations, warm weather, bikinis, and no school are just a few of my favorites from summertime!

But, I have favorites of all the seasons! (Fall: Bonfires, bringing out warm clothes, and the beautiful foliage! Winter: The beauty of the snow, layering on lots of cute clothes, and all the holidays! Spring: Seeing everything bloom, and it finally getting warm!)

6. Music:

I love lots of music, but mainly:

Rap: Mac Miller (my favorite!!), Lil Wayne is okay, Drake, lots more.

Country: Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Sara Evans, Luke Bryant, just to name a few. There are TONS of artists I adore!

7. Pets:

I only have one pet, a Boxer named Rudy, but I reeeally want more! I love dogs, and I'm always begging my mom for a second, and third, lol. I don't really like cats, though. Just something about them! I think it's the claws? haha.

8. I love going to the spa!

I looove being pampered! (Who doesn't? lol) And I live for days at the spa! Facials, massages, mani/pedi's... amazing!!!

9. 10 Random Facts About Me:

- I'm short, 5'2"! But I'm still growing, I'm sure!! :smileywink:

- I love watching the Dr. Oz show everyday after school, lol.

- I started wearing makeup about 2 years ago (and have been addicted ever since.)

- Whenever I'm home sick from school I watch marathons of NCIS and Burn Notice... USA and cloo always have it on all day!  It's really interesting and if you don't follow it closely it still makes sense, mostly!

- I really like photography. It's one of my favorite things! I take pictures of tons of things everyday, and pretty much always have my camera on me.

- I'm getting my drivers license in a few months and cannot wait!

- I'm addicted to Words With Friends.  More than Alec Baldwin!!

- I love cooking and baking.  Just yesterday I baked red velvet cupcakes and they were magical! :smileyvery-happy:

- I cut my own hair and bangs! I don't trust other people to not cut it too short, and it's much more convenient that way.

- I love doing people's hair, ever since I was little I was good at it, too.  I do people I know's hair for events like prom, and I really enjoy it!

xoxo, Charlotte :smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

Fun topic!

@janinebt  I know what you mean about having to constantly do something.  My boyfriend thinks it's impossible for me to sit still.  I'll play on my phone, file my nails, or find something to do lol.

@dianabt  I loved reading your dog story!  I'm sorry to hear about your cocker spaniel, though.  They are such sweet dogs.  He is watching over you, though.

@ssmittys  Yay, video games!!!  lol

Well, here's some info on lil ole me lol.

1.  I'm a first generation college student.  None of my grandparents went to college and my parents didn't either.  They worked a long way to get where they are in factory style work, but they are very supportive of me going to college and wanted that for me.  I'm an English major with a minor in Education so that I can someday teach high school.  However, I do know I have typos on here from where I type fast lol.  Some people I've met on campus may be surprised to hear I'm an English major because of my East TN accent, but I can shut them up by telling them my ACT reading and english scores.  Never judge someone by their local accent.

2.  Like Dianabt, I am a huge animal person!  My family will sometimes call me Ellie May because of my love for animals.  I have my first cat that goes wherever I go, so he lives with me at my off campus apartment.  Perfect roommate lol.  Now, I believe the crazy cat lady has come out lol.

3.  I like riding dirt bikes!!  It's a hobby my dad and I share.  He wanted to start me out on one when I was little, but mom said no and whatnot.  During high school, I got my first dirt bike, and I've been hooked ever since.  It's just a trail bike, so my jumps aren't too high, but I love it!  Mom has already said that she knows I'll have my motorcycle license someday.  She's probably right lol.

4.  My favorite vacation spot is Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  I love the beach, although the waves beat me up lol. 

5.  I mainly listen to country, rock, classic rock, and some pop.  However, I don't like pop mixed with country.  Some favorite singers and bands include Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, The Donnas, and AC/DC.

6.  Other random hobbies I have are videogames, photography, making hemp jewelry, nail art, reading, writing, and anything artsy.

ssmittys

Ahhhh such a great post! And I love that everyone fathoms "My Neighbor Totoro"  because I LOVED that movie growing up, and I still love it :smileyhappy:

1. I'm a pediatric nurse and I love it. Also, I get so excited when a kiddo gives me a "gift" ... I've gotten colored pictures, a painted birdhouse and a beaded bracelet. Very sweet that sick kids still want to make others happy :smileyhappy:

2. I live for the massage I get once every 2 weeks, it's the best thing ever.

3. I have recently gotten into reading for the first time in forever. I'm about to start The Hunger Games and I am SO EXCITED!!

4. I am a foodie. I love to eat it, cook it, go out to resturants. I will eat (almost) anything once. So glad I'm not picky!

5. HELLO KITTY!! Love love love love love love love! I wish there was a Sanrio here in Louisville!

6. Video Games!! Since I get 4 days off a week regularly, I kill a lot of time in front of the TV. Favorite series is Legend of Zelda.

prettyinpa

1) OMG- I can't believe that you nanobear and janine love Miazaki films as I do!!  My favorite is My Neighbor Totoro, followed by Whispers of the Heart. I cry when I watch Pom Poro (sp?), that's so sad with the little raccoons..... There was a film festival of Miyazaki films several years ago on TCM, that's how I got interested in them.  I think I have DVD's of all except one or 2, they might not be English subtitled. In the film genre, I also love old 1933-47 movies.

2) I love to read and to write. I am working on a novel, which I should live so long as to finish it or get it published, but it is relaxing to do. 

3) Horseback riding. It is a never ending challenge, to become a better rider myself and to teach the horse to do ever more interesting things.

4) I like to travel, but not if I have to fly. It used to be such fun before the world got screwy, the seats were bigger so my long legs fit easier and the airlines treated you like a valued customer instead of a cow. I love a good car trip, just not the Thelma and Louise kind! lol

5) Cooking, I love to cook up a Chinese banquet for us, it's just fun to do all the chopping and stir frying. Plus I make a mean chocolate cake!

6) Picnics!  Pack my dog, hubby and picnic basket and I'm ready to go!

7) Kayaking, I have done a lot of long distance paddling, fresh water and ocean.

Guess I'm either on the sofa watching movies or outside having fun!

Great thread nanobear, thanks! 

dianabt

[ Edited ]

This is a fun topic and a great way to get to know everyone

1. I am fully addicted to The Vampire Diaries on CW. My obsession is a little too extreme for someone my age. :smileyembarrassed: I have a Damon Salvatore shirt even (that I only wear for sleeping in, I can't go out in public with it on LOL)  but it's such a great and dramatic show without being too extreme or too cheesy.  I have the first 2 seasons on DVD and watch it every Thursday night and follow my favorite cast members on twitter. 

2. I LOVE to read! I have a brand new Hunger Games book to read (which Olivia and Janine totally sold me on!) but I just went to the library yesterday and checked out 6 more books! I love all sorts of books, but am not into romance novels or sci-fi. I can read and read for hours on end, that probably explains my horrible eye sight

3. I'm a new found (well, maybe old-found) gym junkie and have boosted my gym trips up to 4x a week. I can't believe a few years ago I would go 5 or 6 days and stay for 2 or 3 hours on end! Maybe one day I can reach that level again but for now.. no time! :smileyhappy: 

4. I love Dogs. I had a cocker spaniel that was 19 years old that I had to put to sleep a little over a year ago and I miss him everyday! I also took care of my sisters rescue pup and let him stay with me until she was settled in her new home in Portland. My parents ended up driving north from SF to Portland with him.  I also went to the mall last summer looking for a party dress.. came home with another dog! Ended up keeping him a bit and then flying him up on the plane with me (extremely well behaved may I add!) to my sisters house where he has a new happy home. I have a terrible habit of finding and taking in stray pets/unlucky pets (dogs, rabbits, birds, fish) that need homes.. BUT they always find HAPPY homes with me! Another little dog I got ended up going to a good home to a new neighbor I met, so he's only 3 blocks away. I just love animals, I can't wait to have another dog

5. I also love horror movies too! I just found a $5 set at Target for the first 4 Nightmare on Elm Street movies. SUCH A DEAL!! I can't wait to sit and watch them all. In a row. for 5 hours straight. :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Hi dianabt - I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your dog, even though it's over a year it's still so painful. You must be doing something right, giving that Cocker Spaniel 19 wonderful years is a huge accomplishment, you should be very proud of yourself. I'd love to know her name and hear her story. It's great that you're rescuing and re-homing strays. You're kinda like the pied piper, they just gravitate towards you, it's pretty amazing. People always say how intuitive animals are and you/they have proven that.

Holy cow! Your dog was 133 years old! Incredible. I have a Greyhound named Brin, love Greyhounds. It will be 5 years in June since I lost my last Greyhound, Princess Chalupa, I still feel it and it still makes me very, very sad. It happened because of an incident/accident at the vets office, not fun. I Thank God for Brinny, she has really helped me heal.

I hope you get another dog soon. I have a feeling you won't have to go choose/adopt one. Your next dog will no doubt find, choose and adopt you.

dianabt

@kssweetheart, thank you! My dog was very important to me, a total member of the family. :smileyhappy: He is missed constantly but I know he's better off not hurting and being sad all day. I love dogs and once I find a new place to live that will (hopefully!) let me have pets I'll be sure to get a new pet. I still forget and rush home thinking SOMEONE needs to go out for a walk just to realize all my pets are in different (better!) homes. 

Speaking of others interests... who here is playing DRAW SOMETHING?! I am SO addicted to playing it and can't stop! I have a friend who is an artist in real life and I sware, the images she draws are INCREDIBLE.. They put my little stick figures to shame! Anyone who wants to play let me know! I don't have it connected to facebook or anything but my own individual account and can't stop! :catvery-happy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
fran11

@dianna - I am also addicted to draw something! I am all about the stick figures too lol I don't know what it is about the game that is so addictive! Let me know if you are up for a game and I'll send you my email so you can search for me :-)
kssweetheart

Re: Let's get to know each other Moreinfo a non stalker way

@dianabt - isn't it funny the way our pets train us so well, certain behaviors become so ingrained and it's hard to retrain ourselves. It's so weird when you catch yourself doing things like that

Do you ever feel like you still see her (was your dog a her?) out of the corner of your eye or like a shadow somewhere? Like I said, I lost Princey Girl nearly 5 years ago :smileysad: and just a few weeks ago another family member (who usually isn't very in tuned to things like that) had an experience like that at the same time I did, it was so strange, we both thought we saw something and felt something and without saying a word we just looked at each other and honestly knew....When I picked my jaw up off of the floor I said "did you just feel that?" she said "Princess.....:smileysurprised:?" and we both nodded our heads, with big giant saucer sized eyes. It was bizarre, not bad bizarre though, good bizarre. Chills.

Have you ever experienced anything like that? Has anyone else out there? Just wondering.

I hope you'll let us know when you get a new place and a new addition to your family, hope you'll post a picture of the new addition. I'll say a prayer that you find a nice pet-friendly place and I'm certain the rest will all fall into place. :heart:

I haven't heard of Draw Something, can you tell me a little about it?

waterbaby1981

I am definitely an cat lady.  I have four cats-Gizmo, Lady, Lucky and Smoky.  Two boys and two girls. 

Some of my favorite things to do are dance, read and play video games such as Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy series.  I can't wait for FFXIII-2 to come out on Jan. 31!  I really loved the storyline in FXIII, so I think I'm going to enjoy the continuation of it.

This will probably make some of you laugh....but I have a habit of youtubing old seasons of Power Rangers and watching it.  I don't know why....reliving my childhood maybe?  30 years old and I youtube Power Rangers.  When I was pregnant, I spent hours on end catching up on all the seasons after the 1998 ones.  I just think they're funny, since they're so cheesy and overacted.

@Diana:  your sister lives in Portland, OR?  You realize that's literally just across the Columbia River from me, right?  Vancouver, WA.  I go into Portland quite a bit.  My sister also lives in one of the suburbs just outside Portland.

kimmi1115

@waterbaby1981  Power to the cat ladies!  lol.  Cats have such unique personalities.  My cat, Doobie, and my bf's cat, Foxy, are nothing alike.  We call them brother and sister, though lol. 

@xoxcharlottexox  Boxers are a very affectionate breed, and love to have playmates.  My family has a boxer mix (I don't know what he's mixed with cause he looks more boxer than anything), and he is a big baby lol.  Going from the breed's characteristics, it should be fairly easy to introduce a new friend to Rudy.  Perhaps you could remind your mom that boxers love having a friend for company lol.    You are not alone on your addiction with Words with Friends lol.

xoxcharlottexox

@kimmi he's actually a boxer mix but looks like a boxer, so i forget to mention it sometimes lol. and I've tried to convince her but it hasn't worked so far! i'm hoping for a cute stray to wander into our yard and I'll take care of it lol

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 121 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • prettyinpa
    • shyvicki
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • glamournut
    • katekatastrophe