Carmen1986

Leaving For Dayton Tomorrow After Work !

Hey girls,

So the hours and minutes and seconds are slowly dwindling away. I'm a bit nervous, I got most of my suitcase packed, aside from my makeup and skincare and some other essentials. It's been one helluva month trying to get so much sorted out be it with getting my Rouge status at Sephora, getting my doctors appointments sorted out and so much more. I've just activated my SIM card for the USA to start when I leave so I will have my own american number and ability to call/text without issues. Just 1 more long grueling shift after tonight and off to the greyhound station where I will be boarding my 1 AM bus from Toronto to Detroit. It's about 7 hours to get from Toronto to Windsor. About a half hour in the boarder patrol. Then 1 hour waiting in the rather gross Detroit station and 3 - 4 hours from there to my mans arms :-D. He's planning to bring me roses and have some all set up on the table when we get back to his place. It's going to be great being with him again and being in Dayton too. I've grown to adore this little city. It reminds me so much of my parents hometown London, Ontario which I love as well. Just 3 more months till we're finally united for good, getting him a job and getting engaged. Life can't get better than this.. well it can when I get surgery/new job lol. Anyways enough of my rambles !. I must get ready for work and go glam myself up to feel good about today. 

Sending lots of love and hugs to the ladies who support, respect and adore me :-). 

~ Carmen ~

The next time you'll likely be hearing from me will be when I am in Dayton. Take care ladies, don't get into too many fights and always see the silver lining above you !.

PoesRevy

Re: Leaving For Dayton Tomorrow After Work !

(0) Hearts

Exciting! Have an awesome time Carmen. Safe travel and take care :heart:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Hooray! Enjoy yourself while you are there, not too much longer until the waiting is done for good!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Safe travels and may you arrive safe, Carmen!

All the best!

anaa

(0) Hearts

Have a safe trip and be careful...have lots of fun when you arrive!

viviene23

Sounds like an awful lot of bus traveling!

Have a great time there :smileyhappy:

Carmen1986

Hey Viviene :-)

It's a long bus ride. I've done it a few times. Thankfully I know what I need to do for the most part. However when I get on the second bus and we're heading into Ohio I know I am fine. That in a few hours I will be seeing my man waiting for me with some roses :-D. I will and I am bringing my digi cam ill get some pics and post them when I return back home. 

beautylovingirl

Have a great trip and be safe!

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

Thanks ! I will :-)

BeautyJunkie325

Have a great trip.  I can tell you that here in NE Ohio it is going to be a bit chilly for the next few days, but since Dayton is in southern OH there can be a good 15-20 degree difference at times.  However this is my absolute favorite time of year in OH.  I love the fall and the leaves changing colors. 

Carmen1986

Thanks girl, I think that between where you are and up here in Toronto and probably all of southern Ontario boardering onto Lake Erie it's going to be quite chilly. It's nice out today suns shining bright makes me feel good. Dayton shouldn't be too bad though. Fall isn't too bad. Winter is my most dreaded time of year. The city doesn't believe in salting side walks when ice forms and I fell down last year on someones property. 

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I'm loving the cool front moving in.  It means comfort food - chicken noodle soup, lasagna, pizza, roasted chicken.  I don't really like winter.  Snow stinks on an day other than Christmas morning.

thesupergirl

Send us virtual souvenirs when you get there!

Carmen1986

LOL anything in particular ?

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

No, surprise us!

thesupergirl

Ten hours wow! I don't know if I could do it!

Carmen1986

When your madly in love with someone who lives 10 hours away and in another country I think you'd do it :-). Canada and USA aren't that far apart when ya really look at it. It's like crossing the road. 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

True, my godmother fell in love and married an Irishman who was in town on business, I can't tell you how many times she went to visit him in Colorado. Then after they got married he got transferred to Japan! 

Carmen1986

Wow, well are they still together or did they split up ?. My guy loves Toronto. His parents feel it'll be better for him. Dayton is a great city, but he's only doing a crappy cashier job where he's always abused by people. He has a bachelor of arts degree in film studies and it can do well here. Seeing we have our own International Film Festival and such. I know it's hard making a move but right now we're fine with this. Next trip ill be helping him move here. That'll be fun in the snow lol. 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

They sure are they stayed in Japan for two years and then move to Colorado and now they are on Texas with 2 little boys a 5 year old and a 6 month old that has downs sysdrom 

veronika23

Have fun and safe trip! Hope you have a good book to read =)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • anaa
    • lylysa
    • veronika23
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • beautylovingirl
    • viviene23