Last Minute Hauls, Anyone?

lylysa

Last Minute Hauls, Anyone?

Alright, so with the buzz of Chic Week there were TONS of posts about hauls, I'm not even going to lie, I took full advantage of CW and made 2 hauls and a third last night! Though the majority of the money spend and products purchased was for friends and family (I'm their resident Sephora-holic and rounds everyone up when I get a coupon), I did get to do a tad of shopping for me.

What I want to know is, did anyone here make any last minute hauls, and if so, what did you get? Was the ticking of the clock and the tempting discount that finally drove you to making your purchase? Was it just timing and you were finally able to make it in a store or shop online? Did you finally get that email notification of an item being in stock?

Last night I purchased MUFE's Mist & Fix Setting Spray (for my cousin), Sephora's Smokey Studio 2 palette (birthday gift for my friend's daughter), and Sephora's Pantone Universe Dazzling 4 lip gloss set (birthday gift for my friend's daughter). Made it up to a little over $50 after the discount too so yay for free shipping!

Now, tell me tell me, Beauty Talkers, what are your last minute hauls?

lylysa

Re: Last Minute Hauls, Anyone?

KILLER haul! Kits are such a good deal from Ole!

I found that getting the Truth duo actually costs a few bucks less than buying the 1 oz. serum on it's own. You get the same amount of serum if you buy 2 duo kits, plus you also get moisturizer, WIN!

quenbee

I always try to buy stuff in kits before buying single items!  Yeah the ole kits are definitely worth it!!!!!!!  That vitamin c duo is a great value buy the oil get the serum free - awesome right!!!  Oh I don't know if I can wait another day or 2!!!!!!

quenbee

Lylysa - do you find that the truth serum is very hydrating?

lylysa

I find it more hydrating compared to their other serums because of the sodium hyaluronate. I wouldn't really say it's the go-to serum for dry skin if dryness is the main issue, but for fine lines, even normal skin, it's great because the sodium hyaluronate helps to bind moisture to skin in a more concentrated sense and softens things like laugh lines real well. That's what I use it for (plus on my cheeks just to keep my complexion even)! I love the Truth serum...I'm hooked!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 66 replies
  • 85 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa