kbmatthews

Laritheloud has over 2000 hearts!

YAY Laritheloud! You've earned it! You're such a great help on these forums! I love all your looks you post, and you're such an enabler to many BTers :smileytongue: Thanks for having such a level head and being a great asset to the BT community!

And, because I know you're a foodie...

heartfood2.jpg

heartpie.jpg

heartcake.jpeg

BuxomBabe80

Re: Laritheloud has over 2000 hearts!

Congrats Lari! I know I'm new to BT, but I've already noticed so many of your helpful comments and advice on the board. And I love seeing your photos. You are such a beautiful woman and from what I've seen so far, you are very sweet, kind and funny. :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

Thank you so much, Buxom! I didn't know you were all that new. I thought I've been seeing your beautiful face around for awhile now! I hope we get to chat some more in the future, and seriously, I can't thank you enough for your kind words. 

BuxomBabe80

You're quite welcome! :smileyhappy:

joeanne

Congratulations Lari! You are definitely a favorite here on BT! I love seeing all your beautiful looks!

upload_7831261128205213011.jpg

LariTheLoud

Thank you so much, joeanne! I'll never forget your sweet post in the Lounge a week or so ago, and I enjoy seeing you around too!

meagboho

Yay!!! Lari you are so wonderful. I love seeing your looks and reading your opinion/advice! 

LariTheLoud

Thank you, meag, for celebrating with me, being a total sweetheart, and being a natural beauty inside and out! I love chatting with you, too, and I hope you stick around for the long haul with us!

meagboho

Of course! Everyone is so nice and I've already learned so much from reading and looking at pictures for inspiration! 

Titian06

Congratulations, Lari!  :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

Thank you Titian!!!

quixotic

Congratulations, Lari! You are such an asset to our community and such a lovely person. Thank you!

(coffee heart)

LariTheLoud

omg coffee heart, on the day that I decided would be my last day with 3 daily mugs of coffee!

Thanks for celebrating with me, quixotic! And I shall cherish this mug of coffee close to my heart (which actually was my desktop wallpaper for months) while I begin to cut back. :smileyhappy:

quixotic

Lari, I'm so sorry! You spoke today of your love of coffee, so I went with it. Here's a tea heart instead...

LariTheLoud

That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen, quix!! I really want these tea bags now!

kbmatthews

Oooh, this is so cute! I love tea :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

Yes, You are most deserving of hearts and kudos and hugs! Your posts are always helpful and lovely!! thanks for being here on BT ! :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

Thank you, gogreyhound! I really love being here and chatting with all the people I've met, and I do try to be helpful when I can. I hope you've had a great day too! :smileyhappy:

HookedOnBeauty2

Awesomeness Lari!!!! You deserve it. You are always complimentary and you take great selfies :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

Thank you so much, HookedOnBeauty!! And as for the selfies... Well, I just make sure I stand in front of a nice window. :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

OMG! Beets and pie and cupcakes!!! Actually, that beet salad looks so good right now. I wish I had some of those striped beets on hand right now, but they won't come until later in the summer. :'(

Thank you so much, kb! You're so sweet and awesome!

kbmatthews

I know, the beets look so good! haha

:smileyvery-happy: and thanks! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 153 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • quixotic