IttyxBittyxMe

Ladies, take a second and breathe please.

So I've come to love all of you in the short time I've been here, but the amount of complaining that I'm seeing over the $20 off of $50 coupon not being sent out yet is getting a little riduculous.

Yes, I understand it's not fair for those of us who haven't gotten emails yet when people have had physical cards for days now.

Yes, I understand Sephora needs to get their act together and be on top of these things.

Yes, I know a lot of people want to snag items online before they sell out.

And yes, I know Sephora has been MAJORLY slacking lately in a lot of peoples eyes and that's not helping with the anxiety. 

But it's not even noon yet (EST anyway) the sale JUST started today. Just wait a littttle while longer, give it until at least midday (2pm-3pm seems adequate) before going off on a rampage.

Or at least keep all complaing into one thread instead of starting a few threads for the same problem.

glossyguru

Re: Ladies, take a second and breathe please.

Seriously, this whole 20 off 50 deal has made everyone a bit crazy, thank you so much for installing a bit of perspective:smileyhappy:

oklady2013

Same thing here Garnett. No muss, no fuss, no drama. I was on the phone 5 minutes max.

Now here's where I really "love" technology. I JUST received my email that was sent on 12/1 with my GC #. LOL. So this one is not in any way Sephora's fault. 

garnett

I didn't receive a coupon or an email and so I called customer service.  The rep was very pleasant and told me that she would put a notation on my account so I would  be extended the discount at the store or by using a CS rep on the phone. We did all this without anger or drama.  Relax and enjoy the season!  :smileyhappy:

anb0906

I still haven't gotten mine, but I think everything I want is pretty much sold out...some has been sold out since the VIB sale :smileysad:

Maybe I'll get it later...

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

I feel bad! I just posted about this on another board (not getting the card yet) but I promise I wasn't upset about it! lol I was just curious, I've been away from BT for a while so now I see all these posts and I'm definitely interestedddd. But this was actually helpful because THIS post explains what they are!

tonyacan

Thank you for the message of sanity! I love being Rouge, love my coupon and love my products. I have never had anything but a positive Sephora experience. I'm looking forward to more Shiseido retinol eye masks, Bobbi Brown Ruby Sugar lip gloss, Stella perfume and my Dior lash primer. I'm happily addicted to it all!

tigrelili

(0) Hearts

well i received one in email today but its for beauty insider and thereforefor  15 instead of the 20 for rouge

ladymeag

If you hit VIB/Rouge after October 1, this will be the case. You can call CS and they can help you out. :smileyhappy: 

sp2001

[ Edited ]

I was ABOUT to agree with you on this 100%, untillll..... I go to place my order and see the thing I want went out of stock.

Now I'm grabbing my pitchfork and joining the mob, expect my separate thread sooon. **bleep** you Sephoraaaaaa!

Just kidding, thanks for the $20, try to restock that one item quickly yeah? ok thanks.

ry22

(0) Hearts

The gift card is valid until December 16th. Hopefully that give Sephora enough time to restock :smileyhappy: I wish you luck *fingers crossed*

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

And it may be that Sephora honors the coupon just by using your BI card.

Tayvm

They do need to scan your e-mail because it's a one time use code.  I had the devil of a time getting my e-mail to come up on my phone when I went to use it.  Wandered around for a minute fiddling with the settings and managed to spend another $100.  Shoulda just stood still.

marydiva

Amen! There are bigger problems at hand like whether one should wait and try to snag Naked 3 or spend it on something that might run out NOW. 

IttyxBittyxMe

Something that runs out now! Or at least that's what makes sense to me. 

I'm getting NAKED3 anyway as it's the only thing I want from Sephora right now. >.>

dianabt

Hi all, 

We are sending the Reward Card promotion emails over a period of 2 days. Please expect to receive your Holiday Promotion Gift Card email by 11:59pm PST Thursday December 5th, 2013. Please also be sure to check your Spam email folder.

If you do not receive your Holiday Reward Card by the above specified time or if you need additional assistance, please contact a moderator by PM or for quicker service, call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) Thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
bfuller

Diana, you are so calm and gracious.  Nearly every post I've ever seen from you has been tremendously patient in response, whether the issue is small or large.  You will never know how much we appreciate your helpfulness and advice.  Thank You!  <3

drrragon

Three cheers for our mods!  

joeanne

I agree 100 percent! Diana and all the mods deserve 3 cheers for doing a wonderful job. We really do appreciate the help you give, and we really do understand that you don't have a magic wand so you can't fix everything!

carolang

lollll so so true. love that pie chart.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Wait what? you mean BeautyTalk is not a complaint board? =P

Untitled.png

I for one, am too busy trying to figure out which promo I want to use and whether or not I want the Guerlain meteorites before it's reformulated. =O

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 61 replies
  • 175 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • misscg