FireSpinner

LANCÔME gwp @ Shoppers Drug Mart!

Was looking at the flyers today and something in the Shoppers Drug Mart flyer caught my eye... LANCÔME gwp offer. 

This gift set is available for $65 with any lancome purchase. (juicy tube anyone? *only $22 :smileytongue:)

You get to choose between a classic or dramatic look.

This is what's included

(full size)

• Bi-facil eye makeup remover
  • Definicils or Hypnose Drama Mascara in Black 
  • Blush Subtil
  • Le Crayon Kohl
  • 3 colour design eye shadows

plus *mini/deluxe*

• Advanced Genifique (8ml)
  • La Base Pro
  • 2 colour design lip colour
  • Juicy tube lip gloss
  • 2 eye shadow brushes
  • double decker makeup trunk

What do you think? Is it worth it?

Wonder if I can redeem my Optimum reward points on this hehe :smileytongue:

sablesable

Re: LANCÔME gwp @ Shoppers Drug Mart!

20% off everything today at Shoppers Drug Mart :smileyhappy:

sablesable

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Here's the coupon (I guess it's just on regular priced stuff, actually - and annoyingly no "prestige cosmetics or fragrances"!! Still good for other things though if anyone wants it :smileyvery-happy:)

http://images.email.shoppersoptimum.ca/templates/2013/11_Nov/Nov20/images/se.pdf

veronika23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I caved an got this. lol  My mom bought some Lancome at The Bay and got a gwp and was now eligible to get this so I got it.  We'll share it. Got if for 55 because I had a 10$ off coupon and also got a second gwp.  :smileywink:

FireSpinner

I didn't end up getting it since apparently they are having a redeem your points event in a couple weeks *the one where it temporarily increases the value of your points. Ex: 50,000 points = 100 dollars *rather then the usual 85 dollars*

(not an exact example)

So hopefully they'll have an gwp or something like that available then.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Couple of weeks or next weekend? Was looking at a Smashbox set.. wonder if they will still have it.

FireSpinner

Sales lady said couple of weeks, but who knows when it'll actually be. :smileysad:

The SDM beauty botique location near me sells Stila, Smashbox, Lancome, Philosophy etc - now if they only had tarte and urban decay.. lol

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yeah I would so love if they carried both brands!  I'd start shopping there again!  Maybe we should call and suggest it lol :smileywink:

lauriebos

Hi! I bought this promo yesterday at shoppers drugmart and yes you can redeem your points on this. That's what I did. I needed a new exfoliators (value of 35$) and used 50000 points to get the exfoliator and gift set... And I got an additionnal free gift with purchase.

I chose the classic one. In more of eyeliner, mascara, base and makeup remover, It incluse juicy tube in simmer (15ml), 2x color design lipstick in sugared maple and pink to the club, eye shadow in Latte, kitten heel and madisson avenue, the blush in sheer amourose. All very wearable natural colors :smileyhappy: 

I suggest you to get it soon it seems to sell very fast, they sell 8 kits in the hours before I bought mine! 

FireSpinner

Ooooh, i'm so tempted :smileytongue:

garnett

I just picked one up in Macy's today.  It was $59(US) plus the purchase of any Lancome product.  I needed a bottle of the Bi-Facil which is $28(US) just for that.  It was kind of a no brainer with the eye shadows, eyeliner, lipsticks, gloss, and mascara plus other products.  Top that off with a nice train case and it was too hard to resist.  I purchased a bottle of the Bi-Facil eye makeup remover so I am set for a nice long while. :smileyhappy:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

20x the points this weekend?

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

only for today (saturday) :smileysad:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

well they usually close at 12 :smileyvery-happy:

FireSpinner

lol good point :smileytongue:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

don't forget next weekend might be redeem weekend.  They usually follow the 20x the points.

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

yeah, i'm just not sure how long this set will be here for though lol

kenny

(0) Hearts

I was just looking at that this morning! This is my favorite makeup remover, I'm always rationing the samples, so a full size would be awesome! I think you could still get it with points, so this would be a great deal with $80 of Lancome also. (On a bit of a tangent, but I just pulled out my Teint Miracle foundation this morning and now remember why I love it so much!) I actually just redeemed all my points to get a tablet a few weeks ago.

FireSpinner

Well I added the cost of getting the full size items separately (so this doesn't even include the mini/deluxe items or the brushes, make up trunk etc.

makeup remover - $35
mascara - $31
blush - $38
khol eyeliner - $29
3 color design eyeshaows - $66
= $200

kenny

(0) Hearts

Wow! Yeah, if you'll use the majority of these items, it would be a great deal.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Cool thanks! Hope it's ok...  I'll add your post to the Canadian board :smileywink: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • kenny
    • veronika23
    • garnett
    • FireSpinner
    • lauriebos
    • sablesable