Teresaanne92

Kittens, Puppies, and thieves! Oh my!

I have two little kittens (Chip & Dale as some of you know! :smileywink: ), and recently I moved over my vanity/desk to my gameroom. I forgot to close the door during the day and when I got home after a long, long, long day in Colorado- these little guys got into my makeup again! Makeup brushes, palettes, lippies are all over my floor and I cannot find my beauty blenders at all! I have a resident thief in my house! :smileywink:
1452190_322387101232409_1253264034_n.jpg1459715_322394184565034_1338197603_n.jpg

Which got me thinking- does anyone else have any cute little furbabies that are naughty when you leave the house? :smileyhappy: Pictures are welcome! :smileyvery-happy:

Joannimation

Re: Kittens, Puppies, and thieves! Oh my!

image.jpgimage.jpg

This is my 9 week old puppy, Lana. She's a boxer/mastiff/sharpei mix! 😄 My boyfriend and I keep her in a kennel during the day because we know the kind of damage she's capable of. She's teething right now, so she's biting EVERYTHING. Caught her biting one of my makeup brushes earlier. Luckily, it was an elf brush - easily replaceable. 😌

jozkid

(0) Hearts

OMG! Wet puppy in the sink! Too cute! Those paws are huge... she's going to be a big girl (but I guess you already knew that from her mix). SO adorable!

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

What a cutie! I want a mastiff-mix puppy for my next dog. I'd get it right away but my current dog doesn't play nice with others. :smileysad:

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Lana is beautiful, Joannimation! Congratulations on the new dog! :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
BrennaBombshell

1240472_240294196122758_2072693604_n.jpg1796455_286959718122872_1247400924_n.jpg935193_299309406887903_1946456124_n.jpg

I can't resist sharing a few pictures of my boy, Whisky. He's a bad boy and is always getting into my makeup, but I love him like you wouldn't believe, as shown in the third picture. The second one is a Snapchat shot that I edited for mustachio reasons, inspired by BT and the wild throwing of things into the air. And the first is him trying to get my attention while I'm working. 

<3 

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Whisky is beautiful! I love his coloring! :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
Urbie

We nearly always put Ginny in her "box" (training crate) when we leave because she LOVES to eat tissues.  Like, will eat so many that her no.2 is just...tissues.  So yeah, no unsupervised free time for her.  Anyways, she figured out how to get up on the couch like this a few weeks ago, I live in fear of her tumbling off.  

IMG_1786.jpg

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Ginny is so cute, Urbie! She has such an innocent face! :smileywink: 

Best,
Randee
etscore1

My pup does the same thing - all 37lb. of him walks along the top of the back just like a little kitty. This is also where he spends 90% of his time. Such a goofball.

Urbie

What a cutie!

etscore1

Your pup could easily blend in with a pile of tissues - maybe that's why she loves them so much. :smileyhappy: <3

rdesigns

[ Edited ]

Darling, isn't she?  She is actually a thief! lol!  She steals my husband's and my personal effects.  She has a stash somewhere in this house that we cannot find that is full of stolen goods :smileyhappy:

nelliebelle4.jpgnelliebelle9.jpg  

Our other pets :smileyhappy:

maggie.jpg

booboos.jpg

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Is your kitty wearing nail caps?

How does she like them? How do you like them?

ChicDabbler

*gasp* spots like a snow leopard! lol, you should have a GPS/RFID tracker or something for her to steal, then you can find the secret stash, but it's prob easier said than done.

rdesigns

Not a bad idea about the tracker!  We honestly cannot find where she hides things!  I clean house like a crazy person (lol), and I still have not come across her stash.

She is a Bengal, which is a cross between an Asian Leopard Cat and a domestic cat. Our other cat is a Savannah, which is a cross between an African Serval and a domestic cat.  They are a wild bunch :smileywink:

jozkid

Omg, so gorgeous! I want to rub the bellies, too!!!!!

Urbie

Love all of them, and want to give them belly rubs!!

knuevekm

This is my man, but don't be fooled by how pretty he is....He is trouble! He has so much attitude, it is his way or no way! hahaha which makes me love him even more

DSC00498.JPG

etscore1

My troublemaker.

ChicDabbler

Haha, no explanation needed. I can see/feel the guilt already, lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 138 replies
  • 375 hearts
  • 43 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • prettyinpa
    • anaa
    • tracygirl64
    • melissabt