Teresaanne92

Kittens, Puppies, and thieves! Oh my!

I have two little kittens (Chip & Dale as some of you know! :smileywink: ), and recently I moved over my vanity/desk to my gameroom. I forgot to close the door during the day and when I got home after a long, long, long day in Colorado- these little guys got into my makeup again! Makeup brushes, palettes, lippies are all over my floor and I cannot find my beauty blenders at all! I have a resident thief in my house! :smileywink:
1452190_322387101232409_1253264034_n.jpg1459715_322394184565034_1338197603_n.jpg

Which got me thinking- does anyone else have any cute little furbabies that are naughty when you leave the house? :smileyhappy: Pictures are welcome! :smileyvery-happy:

heartsmyface

Re: Kittens, Puppies, and thieves! Oh my!

Oh my gosh! My cat keeps stealing g my Beaty blenders too! She steals my socks as well And walks around with them in her mouth. Lol.

jozkid

We used to have a husky that would steal the socks out of my dad's shoes and then chew only the toes and heels out of them! Lol!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Lol, well, it's obviously your fault for using a beautyblender and wearing socks. =P

heatherbee

Cats are like Pringles..you can't have just one :smileyhappy:

P7080357.JPGAll my good pics are on my phone and I don't know how to share them..so this is Lola recovering from her spay surgery.  It hurt me so much to see her in pain and not herself for a week, but I know it had to be done.  She's back to herself now though :smileyhappy:  She has a 90 degree kink in her tail!

A neighborhood kid brought her to my door and said the neighbor down the street was going to "do things to it" if he saw her again.  He'll never be graced with her presence again, that's for sure!

I honestly don't know how anyone can be mean to animals.  They just want love :smileyhappy: and food...

sjpayne

large.jpg

RandeeBT

Sjpayne, these pictures make me laugh! :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee
heatherbee

I LOVE that last cat's pic...it's almost like you can hear him saying that!

sjpayne

Ohh man, talking about my kittens is about as exciting as talking about makeup!  We have four cats, one for each person in the house.  I have stories on top of stories.IMG_0676.jpgThis is my kitten.  Her name is Lily, we call her Piggies because she acts like she is starving all the time.  She's the youngest.  If you're familiar with cats, you probably know that chatter/cackle thing they do when looking at birds or squirrels.  Well, she does that ... to my husband.  All the time.  If he looks at her, talks to her, whatever.  She cackles.  She likes to turn the kitchen sink faucet on so she can play in the water when she thinks we aren't paying attention.IMG_0379.jpgThis is my daughter's cat, Emma.  Emma is the second oldest.  She also goes by Moo Moo, because she was chubby for a while.  She dropped the weight when I changed them to a protein focused grain free food.  Emma is always worried about everything, is very in tune with the humans' feelings, and will bless you when you sneeze.2012-09-16_08-04-16_52.jpgThe tortie is Abby.  We also call her Crab (because crabby rhymes with Abby?  I really don't remember why we started calling her Crab).  Abby is the oldest cat, is Emma's sister (same parents, different litter), and is the other cat in the picture's mother.  Abby is my son's cat.  Fun story:  when my at the time five year old son was waiting for the bus, he had the front door wide open.  Abby, who was in her first heat and we didn't know it, leapt on that opportunity.  We had her spayed shortly after she had that litter.

Lastly, the grey cat.  Her name is Dublin.  No, we're not Irish.  The main nickname she gets called is Chub (chub a dub ... I should stop letting my husband give out nicknames), but her human is my husband, Giver of Cat Nicknames, so she's also oddly called Quinterfluff (she's quite fluffy, five times as fluffy as a normal cat to be exact), and Flimperquack.  My husband says that last nickname comes from what she says when she meows.  I think I married a weirdo.

jozkid

I want to rub all the bellies....

sjpayne

Two of them would let you, one of them would let you once she knew you, and the last one, well, she'd let you for about four seconds until she decides she's had enough and will tear out of the room.  I've taught my cats to just deal with belly rubs with minimal protest :smileyvery-happy:

heatherbee

Any man who is sweet to cats is awesome in my book :smileyvery-happy:  My husband had never had a pet before he was with me, and now we have 4 cats (and we feed a stray outside...Hawaii is FULL of stray kitties).  My husband has a special bond with one, and they watch sports and take naps together :smileyhappy:

YouAreAlways

IMG_0691.JPGThis one is just for you BeautyTester. This is bunny with not only her head but BOTH front paws in the bag of dog.cat treats. 

sjpayne

Chicken Purebites?  Yeah it makes sense why she dove in!

YouAreAlways

Haha! Yes. They are great because they good for cats and dogs hence the huge bag, big enough for her apparently. 

sjpayne

(0) Hearts

If I didn't have a cat with a chicken sensitivity I'd get them, it would certainly save me money.  As is stands, I just get the Turkey Purebites, and we only have them for cats.  If I open that bag, though, I have to be prepared to empty it.  They will pester me for more until there's only crumbs left!

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

I had to stop getting them for her, I dont know if it justhappens with the chicken but my cat just has little small teeth so she cant chew things up very well and she ended up scarfing them down so fast. She started to paw at her face and at first I thought she was having a bath then I realized she was chocking on them. I had a huge freak out. Didnt know what to do, tried to scoop them out and push the rest down with my finger. Thank GOD she was fine. I cried for hours and always always watch her eat now I am so scared. But the chicken didnt break up so well and it got gummy and clumpy. So I should of broken them up more but even still she loved them so much they literately almost killed her. 

sjpayne

(0) Hearts

Poor sweetheart!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

LOL

jozkid

Oh, they're all so sweet! Making me miss my Abby cat so much, though.

LariTheLoud

OMG Furbabies! I love my cats so much! Yours look like precious little buddies! These are mine!

This one is Theo:

Theo1

upload_8933118688605425537.jpg

This one is Percy:

upload_6684738028986231892.jpg

upload_7845607884126771059.jpg

They're very good friends.

upload_309328608906002109.jpg

RandeeBT

Your cats are so adorable, LariTheLoud! Thanks for sharing! :smileywink: 

Best,
Randee
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 138 replies
  • 375 hearts
  • 43 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • prettyinpa