MakeupLvr17

Kate middleton envy!

[ Edited ]

kate.jpg

Ever since she became a part of the royal family I have been in awe of how beautiful she is every time she makes an appearance. She gave birth in july, and this picture shows how she can look classy and elegant at any time. I especially love her hair in this picture

kmoliver15

Re: Kate middleton envy!

(0) Hearts

Kate is stunning and classy. I love hearing about her and her family on TV or reading about them in the magazines. She's the perfect role model and knows how to carry herself with class and sophistication. Did I mention she has great fashion sense?!

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

She is gorgeous! I was actually in London the day that the royal baby was born. I remember all of the news tents outside of the palace. everyone was so happy, definitely a day I will never forget!

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

Wow i'm old as dirt, i remember when Prince William was born, now look at him with his own beautiful family. :smileyhappy:  

article_87bcfc131fb6eec0_1354552160_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

MarB87

(0) Hearts

She never fails to look absolutely beauitful and polished. She also seems genuinely kind and down-to-earth.

DTalksAll

I love her hair! & Her wardrobe! 

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

YeahYeah, her style rocks.  Elegant, yet, attainable.  I'd like to see her with a sleek bob in the future.

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

i agree, shes beautiful but i find her style to be a bit bland.

MakeupLvr17

I love the way she does her makeup. I've been searching for the products she uses and so far I've read she is a big fan of bobbi brown. I found this website that lists how to get her wedding look and what she uses. My wallet is going to have a hard beating in the next few weeks.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2187534/Inside-Kate-Middletons-22-000-beauty-regime.html

dianabt

I love her! She seems like someone I would want to have as a friend! Plus I have major HAIR envy on her! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kalex

I envy her hair, wardrobe, and finances.  I do not envy her life in the public eye or that she'll be raising her children in it.

jennypenny1995

Agree.  She's a class act and shows us that it pays to act like a lady.  In my opinion, we've gotten way too casual, way too potty-mouthed.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • MakeupLvr17
    • kmoliver15