YouAreAlways

Just got a really weird message?

YOUR POST - 'RE: WHY WOULD ANYONE WEAR BLACK LIPSTICK', HAS BEEN REJECTED BY THE MODERATOR.
Sent: ‎03-28-2014 06:16
ADD TO FRIENDS
IGNORE ANONYMOUS
Your post - 'Re: Why would anyone wear black lipstick', has been rejected by the moderator. Click here to view the post

My post that was rejected was "Lol so funny"...

Has anyone else ever gotten this? 

jojobe

Re: Just got a really weird message?

(0) Hearts

I have gotten a couple of these in the last few days coming from admin at sephora. I don't really care if they are real or not. If someone wants to reject what I wrote, their loss. 

HookedOnBeauty2

The other day you created a thread about 101 beauty tips (I believe it was you) I tried responding "thanks for sharing" but I kept getting private messages saying a mod rejected my response. That has never happened before and I just thought I was an ignored used :smileysad: 

Missie772

I just got a weird message too:

Sent: ‎04-26-2014 09:48

Add to Friends Ignore Anonymous

Your post - 'Re: I have $60-70 to spend at Sephora. What should I get?', has been rejected by the moderator. Click here to view the post.

All I wrote was that I would suggest she looks at eyeshadow palettes and value sets because you get more bang for your buck. With palettes you can get a bunch of different looks and with value sets you can try a bunch of different items for a great price. And then I linked the palettes and the value sets... The horror!!! Linking to Sephora and telling her how to spend money at Sephora gets rejected! LOL.

I don't understand how certain posts like this, "thank you", "Lol so funny" can get rejected but some other crazier things that other people type up goes through...

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

Your post wasn't rejected. These PMs are fake. Not sure if the links in them have some virus or trojan or what. These PMs are not from Sephora.

kbmatthews

But then how come the post actually didn't get posted? I've had this happen a few times.

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

Oh, then it is legitimate. But there are ones that are supposedly from users who pretend to be moderators, except that the "user" isn't really a user or a moderator.

does that make sense? :smileywink:

YouAreAlways

RIGHT!

MsStacey1990

(0) Hearts

Ive had that happend once, I replied '' ^_^ Thank you'' then got that same message you got lol. Like what did i say thats so wrong! 

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

I had a similar PM several days ago when I posted to the "what are you wearing today?" thread.

I also got one a day or two later.

I reported this to the SephoraAdmin address (in the Welcome section) and never heard back.

The "user" who sent me the PMs was not registered as being an official user through the Sephora site. Yet the PMs went through. I even got emails from Sephora advising me that I had received these PMs.

Be careful of links in these PMs too. Something is not right--bad people are slipping through the filters and PMing legitimate users. JMHO

TheBronzeGodess

lol how dare you laugh... really with the profanity! :smileywink:

m3rma1d

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I got that today too. The offending post was, "Thanks!!"

I seriously need to learn to control myself with the pottymouth, yikes!

YouAreAlways

You better! You might get reprimanded. Bad bad girl. 

annec322

I have had two posts get rejected lately that were thanking people for a post/reply!  It made me laugh :smileyvery-happy:

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

I just got this message too... and my message said "thanks for sharing this!"

wtf?

dianabt

Hmm very strange- thanks for the heads up YouAreAlways.

I haven't seen that message before and I'm actually having trouble with a few filters and board options we have.. I'm going to report this as this may just be a glitch affecting posts. =/

Thanks again! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
YouAreAlways

Thanks!

ShinyMagpie

[ Edited ]

Ruh roh! There is a glitch in the Sephora Matrix? Was that the same lipstick or a different lipstick you saw Diana? :smileywink:

YouAreAlways

I did nothing!! It was on the black lipstick thread. The comment that I replied to was "Did anyone notice this thread is from 2011?" and I said "Lol so funny!" Because well I thought it was funny.. I wondered if anyone realized this. Because that changes things it puts it more into perspective.

It wasnt at anything bad I swear!!

neko333

(0) Hearts

Well maybe it was just because it was from 2011? Though can't the mods just close a thread?

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Everyone else was still posting...And yes they could close a thread.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kalex
    • jojobe
    • dianabt
    • neko333
    • Missie772
    • thesupergirl