Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! :smileyvery-happy:

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? :smileyvery-happy:

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

WOW, kimchikween, what an amazing haul. Too bad it's from last week...I'm almost jealous it's in Missie's January thread instead of my February one! :smileyvery-happy:

Also--are the Tom Ford lippies worth it? They are pretty but SO expensive, and not getting me any BI points...

The TF lipstick quality is very good and I really like the new lip sheers...and compared to other high-end lipsticks, the perfume is nearly undetectable..very light.  Are they $10+ better than the other luxury brands...hmm..I wouldn't go that far.  I only have a couple of TF lippies and usually only to check out a new formula.  All their items are quite expensive but of very good quality, so I usually grab an item if it's a color and/or formula I can't find elsewhere.

(0) Hearts

Thank you for your perspective! That's pretty much how I feel. Everything's pretty, but not necessary worth it.

Great haul!! Both of those Tom Fords look gorgeous. I can't justify purchasing them though. I really like Charivari, it's such a great spring purple hue. Tapage looks a little weird on me right now, but I think it'll look better in the summer. I totally agree with you about the Flower Crush palette. Not super pigmented, but the colors blend together very well, not taking the flower inspiration too literally.

Tapage isn't as bright on my skin as on others, so I find that I can wear it even now.  When the YSL makeup artist reached for the Flower Crush palette I was like "Whoa, lady....I'm not a peach and pink eyeshadow kind of gal", but it really blends into something soft and pretty.  Made me rethinking my current spectrum of eyeshadows!

Wowzas! Awesome haul Kim!

Drooling!!!! Omg, I am so jealous!!! I want it ALL!!!

TF Casablanca has been on my wish list for a while now and I am going to take the plunge because of you! :smileyhappy:

Just came by to make myself feel better about my crazy spending/buying again this month :smileytongue:.  Still in progress.

Feeling better again in comparison, thanks ladies! lol

I've been lurking for a week or so... decided what better way to make a proper introduction than to post my January haul! I haven't made a beauty related purchase since the VIB sale, so I went a little crazy this month.

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

[ Edited ]

Nice haul! Which Burberry shadows did you get? I can't tell from the photo (looks like maybe Rosewood and Trench?). Burberry shadows are my favorite! :smileyvery-happy:

The lightening is kind of odd in the pics but it's Porcelain and Golden Trench. :smileyhappy: I own Rosewood and Trench. :smileyvery-happy: I looove Rosewood! I'm actually almost out of it, might have to repurchase.

[ Edited ]

Rosewood is my favorite -- it's definitely the one I have with the biggest dip! Same with Pale Barley…actually, I can't decide which one I love more, but Rosewood is the reason I fell in love with Burberry. The texture!! It's so buttery and smooth, and it's such a complex, interesting shade. I could go on forever. Have you tried the lip covers or lip velvets? I love those, too. :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

I'm obsessed with the eyeshadow formula! The texture is just heavenly. I'm just getting into the lip products, I just have Dusty Rose. I've got a list of lip covers & velvets I want to order. :smileywink:  Shame the Nordstrom near me doesn't have a Burberry counter... I find it very difficult to find good swatches of the lip products online.

Welcome to BT :smileyvery-happy:! Always nice to see new faces :smileyhappy:

I am LOVING you haul pics! I have been eying the Burberry single shadows for quite a while. Which shades did you purchase if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you. :smileyhappy: The shades are Porcelain and Golden Trench. They kinda look the same in the pics but are different on. I've got a couple of other singles. You should definitely try them out! I'm obsessed with the shadows. :smileywink:

Welcome and those are some great things! I love sets, woohoo.  Also nice HE brands you have there :smileywink:, like Chanel, ooh.

(0) Hearts

Thank you. :smileyhappy: I loved the skincare sets. I got to try out a bunch of products I wanted to for the longest time.

Great haul! Welcome to BT, I think you'll fit right in :smileyhappy:

Thank you. :smileyhappy: I was super stoked when I found BT, I was like 'oohhh my fellow beauty addicts all in one place."

Welcome to BT! Love love love love love your haul! Look at all of the Chanel, Burberry, and all the skincare! Love it! Plus mini perfumes, nail polishes, and then the amazing beauty blender cleanser! Love it it all... drooling over here!

Thank you for the welcome. I was so excited when the mini perfumes came back in stock! I spent most of my points. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments