Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! Smiley Very Happy

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

I got lots of great things in the mail today! YA. Algenist Genis cream and there brand new Genius Serum ! Love that! Also some Nude perfect cleanse and Joise Marans infinity cream. I love the philosophy pure grace roller ball even tho I thought it would smell just like the body wash but I just don't think it does. Almost forgot the Algenist pore corrector serum as well! Then some foot cream from Soap & Glory genius foot cream. Throw in some things for my wife and lots of deluxe samples and it's all just great! Lol. I'm not very good at posting but it turned ok, lol. Happy New Years to all of you! image.jpg

Only just found this alternate January hauls thread! Wonderful skincare haul, Dan Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks ballerinagrl,,, I'm just loving all of the things that I got!!lol. The new Algenist serum is sooooooo excellent! I'm very happy with everything I got! Happy New year! 

(0) Hearts

Ballerinagirl- I didnt know there was another thread for January hauls either.  Now I have to stalk two threads, I love seeing what everyone else is buying.

Oh no, check the date- this is a year old thread.  Dan- post on the Jan haul thread thats on the main page.

Wow! I did not even realize this was the old one!lol. I'm just awful at posting! Lol. It's so funny I can't believe I posted it here! Lol. Have a super great day makeup Obsessed! Dan 

not including gwp's and promos, this is what i purchased in january:

Guerlain meteorites teint beige
Guerlain meteorites Emilio Pucci

Guerlain meteorites Perles du Paradis
Hourglass blush diffused heat
Hourglass blush ethereal
Caudalie body butter
Lancome jumbo bifacil eyemakeup remover
Tria
Caudalie jumbo cleansing water
La Mer concealer in light
La Mer concealer in medium
TF blush in narcissist
MUFE long lasting lip set (aqua rouges)
Buxom lip set
Nest fragrance set x 2
Tocca hand cream set
Tocca Viaggia perfume trio
Lispstick Queen brush/lipstick/nail polish set
Kevyn Aucoin candlelight set
Guerlain Les Fumes
Dior Diorific Dolce Vita
Shu Uemura eyelash curler
Dior Rouge lipstick in Darling
ABH brow wiz
UD 24/7 eyeliner in zero
L’Occitane extra gentle soap

bunch of nail polishes/stickers from sephora sale section

i am not proud of myself - shocked and horrified actually! i can't post a pic because i have not yet received all of these items - this list represents what i have ordered in the month of january. and anyway i am doing this as more of an admission of guilt and plea to myself to try to reign it in next month!

(0) Hearts

Wow - exciting haul: You'll have so much to experiment with! Smiley Happy

No shame zone--I am applauding you from here! Smiley Wink

Where did you get the Pucci Meteorites from?

i got mine off ebay. it was my first time getting cosmetics from ebay but the sender had excellent reviews and i'm very happy with it. it definitely looks like a full tin and i really love the finish of the pucci balls.

(0) Hearts

Awesome, I'm glad it worked out! Ebay scares me, but there are so many lovely pearls I want that were LE

Amazing haul!!! I hope you can reign it in next month!!! Smiley Happy

My end of January orders finally came in, but I'm too lazy to get them out and take a picture (watching the Super Bowl right now - can't wait for the commercials. Oh yeah and can't wait for the Broncos to win the championship!!). Here's what I ordered thanks to the Rouge promo codes 

Capture.PNG

I wanted Luminous but I waited to long and it is OOS now! And I am green with envy that you got the Dior lippy! Congrats! Smiley Happy

So jealous of your being able to snag the Dior and Luminous Flush!! Enjoy them..after the Superbowl! Smiley Happy

Here's some of my haul from last week (not included are my Jo Malone and Diptyque hauls :smilewinkSmiley Happy

Chanel: Nail polish (charivari - smokey plum, fully opaque in 2 coats; tapage - bright, coral-red and nearly opaque in 1 coat!); waterproof eyeliner (black, violine, celadon)

Giorgio Armani: Rouge Ecstasy (my 3rd, in 510 Dolci) and Fluid Sheer (in 2) to mix with my foundations

Tom Ford: new lip color sheer in Paradiso, lipstick in casablanca

YSL: Natural action exfoliator (very interesting..applied on dry skin), new gloss volupte in 102 (I also want 206), glossy stains (5, 28, 16 & 17 were given to me by the beauty consultant), semi-loose powder natural radiance sample, skin corrector serum sample, Flower Crush palette (was surprised that these colors would work on me..but they did)

Lipstick swatches (l-r): TF lip sheer in paradiso, TF in casablaca, GA rouge ecstasy in 510 dolci, hourglass stylo in nude (not sure I like it)

YSL swatches (l-r): glossy stains 5, 28, 16, 17; gloss 102

Not pictured: Givenchy le rouge in 103 (brun createur) because it's in my purse downstairs and I'm too lazy to go get it Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Everything is so pretty!! I love the Tom Ford lippies, even though I don't have anything from him. Those YSL glosses are gorgeous,  especially 17 and 5. Well, and 16 and 28. And gloss 102. And the YSL palette, I love it, although it's not my usual color scheme.

(0) Hearts

Love all the lip products! Ohh glossy stains. <3

(0) Hearts

Wowza kimchikween! If any Tom Ford lippies or Chanel polishes end up in my February haul, I will blame it all on you thank you for enabling me Smiley Tongue

Great haul. I hope you enjoy all your new goodies 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments