Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! Smiley Very Happy

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

Thats my second one.  I brought it mainly for the highlighter Smiley Happy

image.jpgHad this for a good 4-5 months.  Cant find a highlighter quite like it Smiley Happy

Oooh thats a well-loved palettes! Hitting pan is always and exciting and sad thing for me! haha Smiley Happy I'll have to try it out afterall. The colors look loveyl and I'm a bit addicted to blushes and highlighters now! lol

(0) Hearts

Definitely try the palette, This is one of the first palette where I can use all the colors Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

photo.JPG

I may have purchased some more Hakuhodos... All J series, with the exception of the K005 at the end for tightlining. I just love that white goat hair!

(0) Hearts

OMG OMG OMG OMG I am drooling over here!!! I need some more!!! I only have 2... and I want more!!! Is it February yet???

Let me know what you think of these!!!

(0) Hearts

I have 12 Hakuhodo brushes now, and three Tom Fords. I love love LOVE them - just sad that I can't find a very good dupe for the Mac 239.

Love me some Hakuhodo goodness!! Just voted for them in Temptalia's Readers' Choice Awards. Smiley Happy

Me too!

(0) Hearts

Ooh, I want to know what else you voted for!!

Beautiful! What are the numbers of the first two?

J110, then J210. J210 reminds me quite a bit of the Mac 109, which is why I bought it, but won't bleed black forever!

So excited for...everything!!

That Korres Set is awesome, is it from here? 

Yup - it's OOS online, but if you're near any freestanding stores, they still have some. The two stores nearest me still have a couple of these sets in stock. It's $48 for both items, so it's an awesome deal!

That is an awesome deal, I might have to make a trip for oneSmiley Happy

Yep, I didn't know that set existed until I saw it in store...definitely go get it before it's out of stock there too Smiley Wink

You'll love the Korres - I got the duo back in November during the 20% off sale, and it's now a part of my daily/nightly skincare routine. The Chocolate Bar is awesome also - just got mine on Tuesday, and already tried out all three of the looks provided Smiley Happy 

Let me know how the Sugar Lip Polish is - I've been thinking about getting that during Chic Week in April!

I am on Day 2 of using the Korres duo, and I do love it so far! My skin already looks clearer and more matte. It doesn't make my skin as soft as the Greek Yogurt mask, but it does well in other aspects. I got the Chocolate Bar on the 1st, and use it basically everyday! Such gorgeous shades.

The Lip Polish is good, but I'm not sure it's worth your money. I haven't used it more than twice, but when I was making a DIY scrub at home, it seemed to work the same. Who knows...maybe over time it works better, in which case you have until April to hear my updates on the product Smiley Wink

Awesome haul! Bite, Marc Jacobs, Too Faced, and Korres? All amazing products!

Yummiest!!! Chocolate!  Niccccce!

[ Edited ]

This is everything I bought myself from Sephora in January:

photo.jpg

As you can see, I took full advantage of the 2x points on skincare (I put what I chose from the custom SiJcP bag in front of it) – the only thing I missed out on was the Passport promo. I also bought my mom a Clinique Happy rollerball as part of her birthday present. Because I’m only $11 away from VIB and it’s only 22 days into the New Year, I’m going on a Sephora no-buy from Jan 23th until February 28th, except for presents for others (and I’ll only justifty that if it’s a really good promo, there are good samples, or a friend mentions she wants something from Sephora) and one purchase just to use the extra 50 point flyer I got in my SiJcP bag. February is the shortest month, and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye palette I bought yesterday was my final hurrah. I already have my signature scent (Marc Jacobs Honey), so I won’t be tempted by the 3x points for fragrances. I’ve even gotten a few items from other places, like Nordstrom Rack and Mary Kay (during a little bridal party makeover session), so hopefully I’m good until April’s Chic Week. In the meantime, I’ll be building my list!

Congrats to Missie772 for almost making it through your no-buy! Wish me luck on mine - that Glamglow sample is really tempting me!