Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! Smiley Very Happy

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

Oh, so jealous you got all the skincare sets! I want the Oils one, and should have jumped on SiJCP one Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

The oils one is awesome - you'll have enough oils for months, and they're not only for the face - there's some for hair, body, and even one for the lips!

AWESOME haul! You got all of the skincare sets- you are set (for a while at least! Smiley Very Happy)!!!

Fingers crossed that you can make it through your February no buy!!! You can do it!!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Missie! I decided to start my no-buy today (I got the Bite Agave lip mask yesterday after reading so many positive reviews online and here on BT), plus I wanted some of the new skincare samples that were up, so now I'm set! Smiley Happy 

What are you planning to buy in Feb when your no-buy is over?

I love it! I have a few things I want to buy for the 3x points for february(fragrance sampler for my boyfriend and maybe one for me) which I think I may just do on the 1st and get it done and over with and then go on a Feb no buy for the rest of the month. I got both of the skin care kits, beauty essentials oils kits, Naked 3 and Too faced chocolate bar this month so I should be set for an entire month! Haha!

(0) Hearts

Wait until the 5th!  That's when the triple points start!

You have the exact same carpet as me

Lol! That's awesome! What would be scary was if you bought the same exact items as me this month Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Purchased:

-Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color Shimmering Cream Eye Color Magnolia (need to get all the colors^^)
-Yves Saint Laurent CRÈME DE BLUSH - Soft Blush CRÈME DE BLUSH - Soft Blush 9 Baby Doll

em lip balm berries

image.jpg

Samples

-Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Butterfly Body Lotion deluxe sample
-Fresh Soy Face Cleanser deluxe sample Soy Face Cleanser deluxe sample

(0) Hearts

How do you like the Shiseido cream eye colors? How do they compare to Dior, Chanel and Armani ones?

I received my order today - yeah!

image.jpg

I also stopped by SiJCP to pick up a present for a friend & got the cutest mini PTR Oiless Oil. Yeah!

(0) Hearts

Awesome haul and thumbs up for a cute mini from SiJCP!

[ Edited ]

Heres another small haul <3

purchased:

-Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Creamy Lip Color Washed Seashell
-Shiseido Foundation Brush Foundation Brush

- lancome eye concentrate cream

image.jpggot a 100 pt promo and 2 deluxe samples

(0) Hearts

Ohh... foundation brush! I have been on the hunt for a new foundation brush. Tell me how you get on with it!

Ooh! I love the BB lippie. Sugarluvv, you always have the BEST lipsticks! Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

Lol thanksSmiley Happy. I love purchasing corals, fusica, and bright pinks. 

A mixed haul of an online Sephora order, and a couple of items from Target.

Sephora Order:

Urban Decay Double Ended Eyeliner: Naked Basics

Urban Decay Double Ended Eyeliner: Naked 3 (I used both palettes a lot, so I thought they would be in good company with the liners lol.  Although I have the first Naked palette, it doesn't get used as much anymore due to Basics and 3.)

100 point perk: Buxom Lipgloss

3 free samples

Target:

E.L.F. Lip Exfoliate (According to Pinterest, this is a really good product lol.)

NYX Lipgloss in Sugar Pie

(0) Hearts

How are the double eyeliners? Are they just as good as the regular ones?

(0) Hearts

I have Naked, Naked 3, and Basics double-ended liners. I think the quality is on-level with the regular ones. I really wish some of the colors (Crave, Blackheart) were available as regular full-size pencils, as well. 

[ Edited ]

My 1st haul of the year! YAY!!!  *fireworks*

IMG-20140118-00700.jpg

Sephora: 

Bobbi Brown Corrector: (repurchase)

Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV SPF 45: Light, no white cast, not heavy, sinks into skin easily, and no film. If you're looking for a new sunscreen, definitely try this one out. (repurchase)

Origins Active Charcoal Mask: (repurchase)

REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: Amazing! I tried a sample of this and fell in love. It makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and it's not harsh. Also, it smells like citrus.

Agave Oil Treatment: Makes my dry curly hair feel sooo soft. It smells like bubblegum to me, but it's not strong. (repurchase)

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm: Pros = a little goes a long way, doesn't have much of a smell, removes waterproof mascara, no film after.

Con = It made my eyes a little blurry after taking off my mascara, but it went away after a minute or so.

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: You. Need. This. Amazing!!! My lips are always dry and this has honestly made a huge difference. I put some on before going to sleep yesterday and my lips still feel great. The packaging does suck, but it is so worth it. 

Ulta: 1st time going to Ulta. 

IMG-20140118-00701.jpg

* They were having a sale on the big bottles and I got an additional 20% off everything. <3 coupons 

Redken Extreme Conditioner and Shampoo: I'm liking both so far.

Redken Extreme Anti-snap

Urban Decay All Nighter Spray: (repurchase)

(0) Hearts

Awesome haul!!! I got a sample of the Bite Lip Mask and I am definitely buying it (when the samples get better!!!)! Ulta has a LOT of 20% coupons- some are no exclusions, some have a ton of exclusions. I get a lot of hair stuff from there because it is done so often!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments