Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! :smileyvery-happy:

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? :smileyvery-happy:

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

(0) Hearts

I have this Zoya Polish on my toes right now! Love it!

(0) Hearts

You some GREAT deals at Ulta and HSN!

image.jpg

Is that a shiseido cream eyeshadow? If so, what shade is it? Looks pretty :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Yes it is, I got the color mist and its so sparkly and pretty.  It has a smooth gel texture and I love it so much Ill be getting more colors! ^^

(0) Hearts

awesome! i always sort of wanted one of those but have never been able to decide on a color lol! :smileyhappy: 

Lovely! Have you tried out the new meteorites- how do they compare to the old ones (if you have it?)

(0) Hearts

I tried it on today and I see no difference compared to the older version (teint rose).  Both gave me a nice glow sheen ^^

(0) Hearts

What's in the pots, they look pretty :smileyhappy:

I got the shisedo Shimmering Cream Eye Color in WT901 Mist, its super sparkly and pretty <3

[ Edited ]

Nikki, if you're out there- this haul's for you! LOL :smileywink: I don't think the cherry Guerlain blush is anywhere NEAR too bright for a fair skinned girl! It makes me feel gorgeous and I am nearly as fair as they come! Thanks for the enabling! 

Guerlain Meteorites bubble blush in Cherry, Too Faced Boudoir Eyes ( I just couldn't wait any longer!) Bite Agave Lip mask, Bite Cashmere lip creme in Sancere, Boscia Peppermint blotting linens, Algenist triple action micro polish & peel, Stila portrait of the perfect blush, UD lip liner in Wicked, Stila Color outside the lines and a back up for my Stila Masterpiece Series & NYX radiant finishing powder in Brighten (which now makes no sense because I have Geurlain meteorites-oh well. that's what happens in a frenzy). Now I am done for January. Done. Seriously. Finished until triple points!!! 

The Guerlain blush looks so pretty! Good luck on being done until triple points!

Missie, I can't remember the last time I was so excited about something! I love the bubble blush!!

What a great haul in my name!!! <3<3<3<3<3

I love it, I might have to get it! And the agave lip mask!

I like Algenist Triple Action Micro Polish & Peel, I just have a sample, but it's good. 

Had to dedicate it to one of my very favorite enablers! I love my Algenist! It's a repeat buy. :smileyhappy: 

When I haul the beauty blender, Narscissist,  KVD palettes, perfume for triple points, and the cherry blush, I'll do it in your honor :smileyvery-happy:

I hate to say it...but maybe you should think twice about the Narscissist! I just read Temptalia's review and she gave it a B overall...kind of disappointing, and I really trust her advice!!

Thanks for the tip Lil! I'll check out her review. For the price it should be great quality! And I do have enough palettes so I should be more selective.

i would be honored Nikki! :smileyhappy: Don't forget the Agave lip mask!!! :smileytongue: 

Of course not, you terrible enabler:smileytongue:

photo.jpg:smileyhappy:

Thrilled with my January acquisitions.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments