drrragon

July No Buy Alumni!

Hey all my No Buy BBFFs!  Or is that NBBBFFs? LOL!  Just curious now that it's August, how are you all doing?  I know some of us are waiting for the Aug 12-18 points event, and others plan to continue the no buy, and some will be going on insane shopping sprees.  What's everyone up to?

For myself, I already pulled the trigger on some LORAC clearance items that I just couldn't resist.  The mint edition set that came out at Ulta this spring and that I forced myself NOT to purchase back then showed up for only $17 on the LORAC site!  Then to go the whole hog I also picked up the Red Carpet Reveal set (hoping it's not too stale since this is an older item).  

swfupload_2859305726734807329.jpgswfupload_4668228096804213038.jpg

drrragon

Re: July No Buy Alumni!

(0) Hearts

ooh!  is that a mini Cargo blush/bronzer tin?  jealous!

LOL don't feel bad wendy, it could've been worse....that box could have been a LOT bigger....:smileyvery-happy:

wendyomgwar

Yea its their newest water resistant blush its super cute :3

The worst part is I've been walking by this freaking box for who knows how long and just let it be!!! 

Missie772

OMG! That is amazing! I can't believe you forgot about it!!! Hey, apparently, you didn't really want/need it because you forgot about it... so you can send it along my way! Hahaha!

I am going to look around my apartment and open boxes now too. Maybe I will find a surprise and have a box full of products as well!!! :smileyvery-happy:

wendyomgwar

LOL its almost like finding cash in your jeans... and they're my babies!! I might forget about them but I NEED them lol. My cousin usually gets all my unwanted children lol.

drrragon

omg hahahhaha your last sentence taken out of context is just terrible!!! hahahaha

wendyomgwar

LOL omg xD my sides hurt.

Missie772

My mom and sisters usually take "my unwanted children" (makeup) as well! My littlest sister- she never buys makeup or brushes or skin care. She just raids my stash of stuff I have to give away and also some of my actual stash... which she needs to keep away from.

Update- I looked around my apartment (it isn't that big and I am a bit OCD/neat freak so it is super organized everywhere) and there isn't a box of surprises for me. So sad!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

LOL! omg everyones gonna think I'm awful xD. And maybe if I was a bit more organized >> this wouldn't be a problem.

Missie772

No one thinks you are awful!! I'll come and organize for you! Seriously, my friends call me Monica (like from Friends). I enjoy cleaning and organizing and love doing it for my friends!!!

wendyomgwar

I'll pay you in forgotten cosmetics lol. I think I can never organize because I always start with my makeup and everything is so pretty... and I start swatching and yeaa....

Missie772

Man, I placed a small order tonight. As you know, I do the point perks thread and there were a few perks that came back into stock as well as the new August perks. I wanted to jump on them before they went out of stock. And who knows if the perks would last until August 12.

Is it sad that I placed a small order just to get the perks?

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I've seriously been considering doing this :< I want like 4 perks that are out and I don't want to miss out on any of them!

Missie772

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! :smileytongue:

violalea

(0) Hearts

haha your funny :smileywink:

wendyomgwar

HAHA OMG serious enabling going on :smileywink:

poshified

(0) Hearts

I got a good LOL out of this post because I did the same thing! I placed an order for the Sephora dual pencil sharpener just for the 100 pt perks!

DTalksAll

I made 2 $30 purchases (I wanted 2 of the Alterna CC cream) :smileywink: 

It's the smallest purchase I ever made, and the only reason it was that high was stupid $25 minimum on 2 codes I wanted. 

poshified

There was a code for Versace Yellow Diamond with no minimum that Wendyomgwar had kindly told me about (MV09Y7). What were the codes you used (out of curiosity?) :smileyhappy:

Missie772

I used the Framed code. I got the Kat Von D lipstick. I already used the Versace Yellow Diamond code. Next up on my no minimum code is Tan200! I might use that next month, if it is still available for the new September perks... I like to plan ahead!!!

poshified

(0) Hearts

I'll have to remember that for my next purchase! :smileyhappy: I've never tried KVD's lipsticks.

wendyomgwar

There's another no minimum purchase code that's TAN200 or something like that I think. Btw I got the Versace Yellow Diamond today and I LOVE IT!!!!  I would also like to poke my nose and know what codes you used lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 95 replies
  • 140 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • wendyomgwar
    • melissabt
    • drrragon