arielaaaaaaaa

July Birthdays!!

Hi Lovely Ladies of BT. I noticed we have some July Birthdays coming up with myself, @Drrragon, and @Colorobsession! And i just want to wish you all a Happy Birthday along with anyone else in July. If you also have a July birthday let us know so we can wish you a Happy Birthday!!

kimmi1115

Re: July Birthdays!!

Happy Birthday, July ladies!  I hope the day, month, and year are wonderful for all of you!  Enjoy some Sephora shopping and summer sunshine!

ruby_1.jpg

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Love the Picture @Kimmi1115

lylysa

swfupload_5615512706264849312.jpg

Found this...though it was VERY befitting!

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha I love it!

lylysa

Happy birthday to you fabulous ladies!

My family is full of July birthdays and I'm lumped in as well!

You all make it so wonderful here (be you a July birthday gal or not), happy birthday to my fellow July ladies (and if a July gentleman or two venture in, then happy birthday as well)!!!!!

swfupload_8402419422404495956.jpg

Ruby hearts for all!

dianabt

Happy Birthday to all the lovely July- children! :smileyhappy: Enjoy!

http://www.wow.tartdarling.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/bubbles.jpg http://www.birthday-cake-central.com/images/princess-castle-birthday-cake-2-21314539.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melissabt

Happy Birthday to everyone having a bday this month!!

<3 Melissa
janinebt

Woohoo happy birthday July babies!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lolo01

This year is well bittersweet for me as Im leaving my 20s and hitting the big 3-0!!!! I feel so old already geez!!! My husband got me a gift certificate to a spa for the works facial, hot stone massage :smileyhappy: sephora shopping is def a must as well I already received 2 of my bday gifts :smileyhappy: New MK bag and clutch :smileyhappy: 

clarks18

Happy Birthday to all the July ladies.  I turn 25 on July 25.  I can't believe that, I still feel like an awkward teenager most of the time. 

Meg82

I know that feeling well.  I'm turning 31 on the 13th and somehow I thought I'd have my life figured out by this point but instead I'm still stumbling around trying to figure myself out.  I think maybe everybody feels like that at least some of the time.  Or at least that's what I tell myself to feel better about my scattered life.

prettyinpa

Happy Birthday to all the July birthday gals! Hope you have a great one, with plenty of cake and plenty of presents!!!

colorobsession

Aww thank you!! Yayyy for July Birthdays!! Are any of you treating yourself to something special to celebrate? I renewed my VIB status and I think I'm going to put my 10% toward the OCC Lip Tar Vol. 3 that just came out. The colors are super pretty and perfect for summer.

Meg82

On my birthday I'm having a "Day of Meg"  I'm going to get a makeover at Sephora (and use my VIB 10% + a gift card from the fam on all the products they are sure to convince me to get) and then later in the day I'm getting mani pedis with a new friend who I am hoping to get closer to.  Then for dinner I'm going out with my family to a fancy vegetarian restaurant.

I'm pretty psyched.  Ordinarily I don't plan so much for my birthday but I've had a rough year and I really want to pamper myself to start the next year on the right foot.

arielaaaaaaaa

I have a nice Haul planned with the gift cards/money i'm going to get!

rikkie

Happy Birthday to everyone born in July!

birthday.jpg

ChicDabbler

LOL. Is it just me or did we change from lolcat scheme to lolsquirrel scheme around here. Lol, this just gave me an evil idea. I want to try this at some point with fake peanuts. Just embed them in a fake cake, and watch squirrels trying to get it out/eat it. #Muahaha

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

That's soooo cute!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I think it looks more like a gopher than a squirrel but close enough! :smileyvery-happy:

bananachoox3

Happy Birthday to you all!

Remember your free birthday gift from Sephora! Happy shopping!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 107 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • drrragon