FireSpinner

It was SNOWING this morning!!!!!

I look outside my kitchen window, to see what the weather is like before i get ready and leave for work, and what do i see....? SNOW! Arghhhh! i know i live in Canada but come on! It's too early! I'm not even out west, i live in Ontario. *sniffle* Time to break out the winter boots and coat... :smileysad: 

rest in peace Fall. 

spoiledbrat

Re: It was SNOWING this morning!!!!!

its the most wonderful time of the year.....freezing and snowing....wind that is blowing....

don't you just wish you could throw a snowball at me? i do too :smileyhappy:

glossyguru

its the most wonderful time of the year... that reminds me about how I was listening to Christmas music today, already! 

ry22

(0) Hearts

Oh, normally I break out the Christmas music Thanksgiving weekend :smileyhappy: Its not even Halloween yet

veronika23

Also in ON but didn't see snow ... sure felt like there was gonna be though

prettyinpa

We had flurries this AM in PA, I got snow all over my glasses walking to the mailbox!  It was also very cold for this time of year and windy today, I had on my winter coat!

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

I agree, I live in PA and it was really cold outside today, especially for October. And there WAS snow, I couldn't believe it!

pinklissamel

I feel your pain i'm in AK and we have gotten a little bit, it didn't stick but I know its coming. I'm afraid because everyone keeps saying we're going to have one heck of a winter this yr. Snow is nice to look at and play in on occasion but not to live in. I am a Fl transplant and this winter wx and snow for 6 months is for the birds!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • melanito
    • emmaclaire
    • spoiledbrat
    • tbuss
    • melissabt