DTalksAll

It's Tuesday!

[ Edited ]

1. Did you survive Monday? 

2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders...

3. Do you pat on moisturizers & serums, or rub them in?

4. Do you have a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack? 

5. What are you doing for Halloween? 

1. Barely :/ My boyfriend had to pick up takeout on his way home from work because I didn't have time to go food shopping, and Meatless Monday would have been just quinoa. 

2. I went through my stash a few times this year due to moving & reorganizing everything in my new vanity, but I usually go through it 2x a year. Disinfecting I'll do in November

3. Depends. I pat on oils, and some serums. Moisturizers it depends on how lazy I am. I feel like patting takes more time. 

4. Somewhat. We have a go bag, well a few. But we don't have an emergency plan. If something happens while he's at work we need to figure out what out plan is. For Irene & Sandy we were well prepared if we had to leave the house in the middle of the night, but I don't keep my go-bag updated very well.

5. IDK, I usually go upstate for a party the weekend of Halloween, but we'll be in Detroit for a wedding. I do have candy for the neighborhood kids, but I don't think I'll dress up. 

sephoramusthave

Re: It's Tuesday!

(0) Hearts

1. Yes :smileyvery-happy:

2. I go through my stuff all the time. I have everything organized into this little plastic drawer set, and I go through it everyday. I just gave away a full makeup bag to my mom. She gets most of my rejections lol.

3. Rub.

4. No.

5. I'm working this Halloween but I'm going out after with some friends.

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

Yep! Painlessly actually! Which almost never happens.

2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders...

My collection is less then a year old, but I started throwing stuff out last Saturday and will be disinfecting at some point in time this week.

I rub them in.
4. Do you have a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack?

Yep! I've had it since about 10th grade. Though I do need to revamp it a little now as I'm older, and get the bag ready. Never know when I'll need it.

No idea. I want to do something with my boyfriend be he has class and I don't get off of work until 6. So I may just take my baby sister trick or treating or go out to a movie with my mom. 

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

1) Yes!  I just focused on that day alone and the fun of watching DWTS that night, while being excited about the gorgeous Fall we're having.  Bottom line: Gratitude in the small stuff.

2) About 1 month ago

3) Gently smoothe them in

4) Nope.  You cant live in fear and enjoy life at the same time.

5) A quiet but festive night at home giving out candy to all the trick-or-treaters.  Yay!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I always forget to "stop & smell the roses" I take beautiful scenery for granted because I see it every day. I get worked up & stressed out way too easily. I think Mondays for me would be a lot better if I had your outlook on life. :/ 

miabt

Ohh DannyC... your first question totally hit Tuesday on the nose!

Barely. I've been sick the past few days & I'm still coughing a bit, and I was feeling sore after I fell off a paddleboard on Sunday morning while doing a headstand.  I'm so thankful I worked from home yesterday!

Right before Summer started.  Its about that time again though!

I usually rub them in... then realize I'm manhandling my face & press the rest in :smileytongue:

I dont have one... but now realize that I need one in case of the zombie apocalypse!!

One of my BFFS & I are taking our kids out together to raid the houses in the hills for all of their twix & reeses!!

xo, Mia

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Awww feel better Mia! 

I asked number 3, because your answer is exactly what I do! 

miabt

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  I just whipped up some crab corn soup to make me feel better :smileyhappy:  With all of my knowledge on skincare, I'm the worst at following my own advice :smileywink:  Glad to know I'm not the only one who forgets!

LCResz

(0) Hearts

1. I OWNED Monday, I made it my b****!

2. This last weekend, as a bday ritual. Out with the old, in with the new :smileyhappy:

3. I pat them on and them gently rub them in like a mini massaging facial.

4. Nope, I deal with zombies everyday, they're called teenagers (I have to laugh when I see them walk into benches because they are trying to text, I am a mean teacher.)

5. Sitting home not giving out candy :smileywink:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

You'd love living with me! I walk into walls & corners like it's my job. No phone in hand required :/ 

Corrina777

(0) Hearts

Also barely survived.  Work has been even more insane than normal for the last few weeks.

Cleaned out the stash about 6-8 weeks ago, when I realized I had become a Sephora junkie (which is a fairly new thing for me)

Depends on how much of a hurry I'm in

Um, I keep an emergency "make me pretty" kit in my car (hair stuff, cheap makeup, deodorant, etc)- does that count for something?

My Halloween festivities are this Friday- my choir does a themed party every year.  This year it's a murder mystery.  My character is supposed to dress up like Cleopatra (was just testing out eye makeup looks a little while ago).  Since Halloween itself falls on a Thursday this year, I will be spending it in work and then in choir practice.

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

1. Barely lol  :smileytongue:

2. Recently. Cause I've gotten almost ocd about cleaning recently. Like i'm keeping my house way cleaner then i used to (not that i was a slob by any means, but i did tend to procrastinate. Now i do whatever dirty dishes are in the sink immediately after dinner, or if i see crumbs on the counter top - i wipe it down,or if i use anything, i put it back right away lol - you get the idea lol)

3. Haven't been using any 0.o (will be purchasing some soon)

4. Haha my house is a "to-go" bag in it's self. Tons of food, i'm always stocked up. Case of bottled water set aside. Fire wood. Alcohol. lol. As for an actual bag? No dont have one lol

5. Idk, i'll be working friday so i can't really party on the Halloween thursday.. :smileysad: But i'll be nice and hand out candy :smileyhappy:

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

1. Did you survive Monday? Apparently so, since I'm still alive and answering this question :smileyhappy:

2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders...  Hmmm, I can't remember! Must be time to do it again . . .

3. Do you pat on moisturizers & serums, or rub them in? I usually rub them in with circular motions.

4. Do you have a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack? Not really. I probably should.

5. What are you doing for Halloween? Going to a party with friends, and eating lots of Halloween-themed food! :smileyvery-happy:

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

1) Let's just say I'm REALLY happy that Monday's over

2) A week or so ago

3) I rub them in

4) Unfortunately no, but that would be a really good thing to have

5) Paiting my face! My excuse to play with crazy colorful makeup :smileytongue:

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

1. Did you survive Monday? Apparently so!

this past weekend -- threw out old samples that had expired :smileysad: and cleaned my brushes

rub them in, but lately I've been trying to rub a bit more gently, lol

....I have a first aid kit (one at home and one in the office), does that count? I'm first aid/CPR certified though so (hopefully) I'm ready in some life-threatening situations!!

5. What are you doing for Halloween? No idea. One of my friends had mentioned the possibility of a party and I'm hoping that it happens/I'm invited. I don't want to stay home! Answering the door to strangers makes me nervous, even if they're just kids, lol.

BeautyJunkie325

1. Did you survive Monday?  Barely - I went to bed with a migraine :smileysad:
2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders...about 2 months ago
3. Do you pat on moisturizers & serums, or rub them in?  I pat around my eyes and rub on the rest of my face.

4. Do you have a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack?  I have an emergency survival box.  I am totally ready for a zombie attack and have a plan.  My plan - hang with a group of really slow people & knock them down as I run away from the zombies.  I just have to be faster than the slowest person I'm with. :smileywink:

5. What are you doing for Halloween?  Handing out candy

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

There's a run training app called zombie run. To get you motivated to do interval training it tells you when zombies are close & you need to sprint. I wonder if that will count as training for a zombie attack :smileytongue: 

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

OMG that is awesome. I'm thinking come spring I need to try that out. 

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

1. Did you survive Monday? Nope *petulant*
2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders...a couple months ago I think.
3. Do you pat on moisturizers & serums, or rub them in? rub rub rub. I know you are suppose to pat especially for eye cream, but I can't resist. =X
4. Do you have a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack? yes, yes, and no.
5. What are you doing for Halloween? haven't decided yet. X.X

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

awww did my SCA BBFF had a bad Monday :smileysad: 

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Not really, the episode of crime TV show I watched before bed was especially scary/creepy, so I didn't sleep well and was paranoid the whole day. Yes, I'm a big baby when it come to scary things, the only reason why I like halloween is that I get to break out my bright color makeup and candies are on sale. @.@

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 50 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • spoiledbrat
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt