DTalksAll

It's Tuesday!

[ Edited ]

1. Did you survive Monday? 

2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders...

3. Do you pat on moisturizers & serums, or rub them in?

4. Do you have a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack? 

5. What are you doing for Halloween? 

1. Barely :/ My boyfriend had to pick up takeout on his way home from work because I didn't have time to go food shopping, and Meatless Monday would have been just quinoa. 

2. I went through my stash a few times this year due to moving & reorganizing everything in my new vanity, but I usually go through it 2x a year. Disinfecting I'll do in November

3. Depends. I pat on oils, and some serums. Moisturizers it depends on how lazy I am. I feel like patting takes more time. 

4. Somewhat. We have a go bag, well a few. But we don't have an emergency plan. If something happens while he's at work we need to figure out what out plan is. For Irene & Sandy we were well prepared if we had to leave the house in the middle of the night, but I don't keep my go-bag updated very well.

5. IDK, I usually go upstate for a party the weekend of Halloween, but we'll be in Detroit for a wedding. I do have candy for the neighborhood kids, but I don't think I'll dress up. 

properlylost

Re: It's Tuesday!

(0) Hearts

1. I survived it because it was an easy day, but today might be another story.

2. About a month ago, I got rid of a ton of old eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks.

3. A little of both depending on the consistency or if it's eye cream.

4. Horribly unprepared unless you count playing zombie video games and watching The Walking Dead as preparation.

5. Staying at home and hoping to get any trick or treaters. Last year was our first year living in an apartment and we got absolutely none and ended up eating the candy ourselves well into this year.

warriorwitch

1.) Barely.

2.) I chucked a bunch of stuff about a month ago.

3.) Rub, sort of. I don't rub them in, I just make sure my skin is covered and then leave it to soak in.

4.) Mostly yes, though "going" is usually plan B. I carry survival gear around with me in my bag everywhere I go, we have about 3 months of emergency food, and are currently working on our official bug out kit. Plus we are what a nice young man from California that I met termed "weapon enthusiasts", so I think we could film a zombie movie (because I would pee myself if I ever saw a real zombie).

5.) I dunno, probably will dress up and maybe go out to eat somewhere.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

1. Did you survive Monday? Yep! It was my day off but, I was busy doing a ton of errands.

2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders...a few days ago

3. Do you pat on moisturizers & serums, or rub them in? Rub them in. Pat on eye cream

4. Do you have a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack? Nope!

5. What are you doing for Halloween? Not sure yet!

<3 Melissa
MermaidBarbie

1. Yes

2. A week ago

3. I do a little bit of both actually, gently

4. Nope

5. Probably working 

Meg82

(0) Hearts

1.  Yes, Monday went quite well. I was SUPER productive and did all the research for a paper and wrote the paper on the same day.  Very exciting.  Tuesday however is proving difficult.
2. Um...never?   Besides tossing a few mascaras once I figure everything I have is too new to need to be purged.
3.I mostly rub them in because I feel like I use less that way.  That could be totally false, but that's what it feels like to me. 

4. My hope is to die in the earliest waves of a zombie attack or any global disaster, because I don't want to have to deal with a post-apocalyptic world.  I just hope that if I become a zombie somone other than my family kills me.
5. Okay, my computer just ate my reply to this question so I'm gonna shorten it: I'm dressing up a little but am mostly excited for the trick-or-treaters

DTalksAll

That's an interesting outlook! I never thought of it that way. But now you have me thinking... LOL! I don't think I would want to die, but I see why some would. Then again, being a zombie might be fun :smileywink: 

nakedlunch212

(0) Hearts

1. Did you survive Monday? I made it, but Tuesday's been worse so far.

2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders... I haven't had anything go rancid recently, but I did remove some older items that weren't getting any use last week.

3. Do you pat on moisturizers & serums, or rub them in? Rub, rub, rub. 

4. Do you a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack? No, I'm woefully unprepared for a zombie invasion. 

5. What are you doing for Halloween? Nothing special. Work, come home, eat dinner, maybe watch Ghost Adventures or something.

bvnny

(0) Hearts

BARELY!! Husband has a lot of work drama and the public transportation was on strike, so getting to and from school was hard.

2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders...

Probably last Saturday. Since being part of one of the sephora traveling boxes, I've re organized all of my makeup.

3. Do you pat o moisturizers & serums, or rub them in?

I pat first and do little circles around my skin, kneading it in then rub final thin layer on.

4. Do you a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack?

Way ready! Got weapons, canned food, gas masks, wipes to shower with, etc. Not really for a plan, this stuff just added up in our house :smileyvery-happy:

Being a lamb and tiger from YOU'RE NEXT with my husband. We got the original mask props used in the film. 

beautylovingirl

1. As far as I know.

2.About a week ago

3.I usually warm them between my fingers and rub them in.

4.No

5. Just pass out candy and eat candy, and pass out candy,and eat candy.

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

- Yes! It was my day off so I just relaxed.

- About last month.

- Both.

- Nope.

- Working, sadly.

Titian06

1.  Did you survive Monday?

Looks like it!

2.  When was the last time you went through your stash?

A couple of weekends ago.

3.  Do you pat on moisturizers and serums or rub them in?

Depends on the product.

4.  Do you have a to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack?

No, No, and probably not.

5.  What are you doing for Hallowe'en?

Nothing.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

dannyc sweetums cutiekins sugarbunny agaveangel honeyhalo, i am so sorry i did not invite you and would never intentionally hurt your feelings - if you would like to make arrangements to come to Satan's Diaper next year, you can spend a long weekend where you will be pampered and your every want a bell ring away :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

only you will make me switch to linear for a second just for a heart! Ugh, when will they fix this glitch

roxystar4

1. yes

2. a few weeks ago (I didnt disinfect powders but I wiped them with a clean paper towel twice).

3. both 

4. not really

5. trick or treating in the neighborhood with Athan (he is going to be spider man!)

roxystar4

Monday was actually really good for me because we went to my son's pediatric urologist for an appointment/echo and he is cleared of an issue he had when he was born! I was happy all afternoon! (he still has other health problems but it feels SO good that his urology condition is completely cleared up!) 

jellybean917

Yes, but it wasn't pretty

Last month

Pat, but I run in a little bit too

My fiance will take care of that. He's prepared

Working. I'll probably buy a bunch of candy for myself though:smileyhappy:

knadala

(0) Hearts

1. Yeah! The transit strike in my area is over and I even managed to get some shopping done at Target after work :smileyhappy:

2. 2 months ago, it was difficult and sad, like saying goodbye to old friends, LOL so dramatic.

3. Pat under my eyes and rub everywhere else, but in upward or circular motions to prevent drooping of my skin.

4. OMG love this question!!! I do have an emergency bag, and yes, I try to anticipate zombie attacks too :smileyhappy:

5. Halloween party at my office and hopefully a peaceful evening at home with the boyfriend handing out candy.

DTalksAll

Makeup products are our friends! I keep some LE items that I know I can't replace & still disinfect them, but I won't use them since I know they are wayyyyy to old :smileysad: 

spoiledbrat

1. no; your Tuesday ?'s brought me back...that is a pulse:smileywink:

2. in progress, good Lord i wish all of you could see this; that closet is now in 12 plastic tubs - rrrhhh ugh - cleaning lady not too happy - i disinfect and wash brushes every weekend

3. pat/stipple around eyes and mouth, rub the the rest

4. have kept a go bag for >20 years, we have an emergency plan, i do not know about a zombie attack, but the gun safe is easy to get to and i sleep with a .9mm

5. yearly cookout, scavenger hunt, and party in the barn at the farm - costume required - my neighbor lady hands out my treat bags with her candy for the little ones in town - IT IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!

DTalksAll

I'm very upset I wasn't invited to your barn party! 

Candy357

(0) Hearts

1. Did you survive Monday? Yeah, it wasn't that bad.

2. When was the last time you went through your stash & threw out old items, disinfected powders... Oh man, long time ago. But it's ok, I got all new stuff this year. So I haven't been using anything that's old and nasty.

3. Do you pat o moisturizers & serums, or rub them in? pat and rub, both.

4. Do you a "to-go bag, an emergency plan, are you ready for a zombie attack? omg lol no

5. What are you doing for Halloween? Going to a zombie outing. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 50 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • spoiledbrat
    • annonymous1