jozkid

It happened! It finally happened!

Laritheloud is finally a Hall of Famer! YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Congrats sweetie, it's about time!

bellarob

Re: It happened! It finally happened!

image.jpg

Congrats!

DiVWA

Congratulations Larietheloud! You're always so helpful and upbeat that this is a well-deserved BT promotion.

LariTheLoud

So I haven't been able to check this thread for awhile, but I wanted to say how much I really appreciated this! Thank you again, everyone, for the congrats and the hearts! You're the best!

RandeeBT

Congratulations, Lari!! :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
annypoo

Congrats Lari!!

michelleshops

Congrats Laritheloud!  

HookedOnBeauty2

Way to go Lari. Definitely a well deserved status. You are truly a BT HOF. You take awesome pics, always smiling and showing off your pretty face and fantastic makeup looks!!!!! Always give great advice and comments and this community is lucky to have you.

notcreative

About time the Queen of Looks made Hall of Fame.  Yay!  It's well deserved, Lari.  Even with your "break", you are still a very valuable member of BT and well loved.

And, here's a colorful party picture for my favorite ambassador of color.

e229bb790e5317078e431627b0957eaa.jpg

mrsbaine

Go LARI!!!! This is great! So happy for you! 

joeanne

upload_2640457131428977730.gif

Well, it's about time! I figured you would have been made a HoF a while ago, you certainly deserved it, so I'm very glad that the promotion has come through!

Zpsid91

Yayyy!! Congrats!

lylysa

Goooooo, Lari!!!!!!! ^_^

Congrats on being a HoF!!!! More hearts, more looks shared, and moreeee parttties!!!!

LariTheLoud

BAW. :'( You totally didn't have to throw a party for me, joz! Thank you so much! You ladies (and guys) on BT are the best, and even though I've been drifting in and out recently, I still love all of you! (And seriously, I didn't even notice until today! Did it just happen or was it a few days?!) :smileyvery-happy:

jozkid

I noticed it last night because, for whatever reason, I had noticed just the day before that you were still a Beauty Master. And since we all know that's the step before HOF, I thought, "She's got to be turning over soon..." And then you did! So YAY!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 36 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • michelleshops
    • lylysa
    • mrsbaine
    • joeanne
    • notcreative
    • Zpsid91