iknowitstoday

Is there something above rouge?

(0) Hearts

I briefly read something I think somewhere here on BT but there was like super bruise or a level above the ocean like $2000 or $5000 for $10,000 spent is there?!

nathaliew

Re: Is there something above rouge?

(0) Hearts

I have an aunt who spends a few thousand a year at Sephora and she would get goodie bags, free gifts, and stuff like that before there was a rouge program... So I think that if you spend a LOT of money at Sephora you will get special treatment...more so than "normal rouge" but that's the case with most stores

lilyyy

I can confirm that this is not true because I have spent that much and gotten zilch.

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

same here

Kiki1517

I have to disagree with that as well. Maybe the employees got to know her or something? But it isn't for spending thousands because there are plenty of us who have and don't get special treatment.

rdesigns

I have spent that much as well, and they will not even offer to give me a sample of anything when I shop in the stores!  

shapeshifter

Ha, after the sale and holiday sets and promos, i'll probably be approaching super-rouge! Honestly, it's embarrassing enough pulling out the red card at checkout, image if the cashier knew how much more than a grand you spend there!

iknowitstoday

I don't know what store you're shopping but I have never gotten anything but looked at like a unicorn or treated differently with my rouge card they're still rude to me. 

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

lol same here.

rdesigns

[ Edited ]

I am right there with you :smileywink:  I have actually spent much more this year because of the Flash shipping program.  I do far more shopping online than I do in the stores. Flash has made it way too convenient :smileywink:

mafan

Uhm, yea.  I was already too much beyond rouge for my comfort when the rolled it out.

I think if anyone said something about being 'super rouge' they were just making a tongue in cheek reference about how much money they'd really spent at Sephora this year. 

There really is no more special program if you spend twice the Rouge amount, I'm certain of that.

lilyyy

There should be. At this rate, I should have opened another Sephora account and gotten another mini Bite lipstick.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Right there with you, with free shipping I know I have spent sooooo much more than ever before. What would the next step be...special gift wrap? Lol

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

dude I would like that, if nothing else! :smileyvery-happy:

iknowitstoday

No I do remember that promo but I saw someone say that they were "certainly not super rouge" (or something along those lines) 

rdesigns

I have no clue, but considering that we really have never gotten anything for rouge status, I cannot imagine what a higher level would get.  A whole lot more of nothing? LOL! 

iknowitstoday

Ha ha I was just going to say that Sephora is a genius because if we didn't get anything for becoming Rouge other than the lipstick and whatnot now I want to spend even more money so I can be even more elite marketing genius. 

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

LOL - very true!  

rdesigns

I got something in the mail for people who had thousands of points saved up in their accounts (certainly not me).  They were offering some really nice perks for those people to cash them in (I believe some of them were designer items).   Could that be what you are thinking of?  

veronika23

Are you talking about the contest.  You could only enter if you had 5K or 10K in points.  If you "won" you redeemed those points towards the item.  I think one of the 10K ones was a trip to Paris with MUFE or something like that.  There was yoga with Josie Maran and a benefit one I believe for like 5K of points.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 31 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • nathaliew
    • lilyyy
    • mafan
    • veronika23
    • iknowitstoday
    • rdesigns