Meg82

Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

I promised myself I would save up for the 3x point week and not just buy willy-nilly so i've been putting everything i want on my loves list and I'm getting a look at just exactly how much stuff I accumulate over a million short little trips.  It's a LOT of stuff.

I'm almost definitely going to make rouge during my 3x point shopping trip (does that mean i'll get 4x points or is that only in your transactions after making rouge).

I'm getting worse at waiting.  I just want to buy buy buy now now now.

Do you think you can hold out until the 12th?

wendyomgwar

Re: Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

(0) Hearts

Probably the transactions after you make Rouge would be 4x if you make Rouge before the week is over and then make more orders. Hopefully it wouldn't have to process through first, as sometimes it can take a couple of days. 

misslovey

Re: Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I thought the points did not count toward your BI standing.  For example, a $40 purchase with 2x points is $80, but it still only counts as $40 toward you BI/VIB/VIB Rouge status.  You still have to spend $1,000.00 to be VIB Rouge or $350 for VIB, which has nothing to do with your points.

Meg82

(0) Hearts

wendyomgwar is right, i just meant that i am close to $1000 in spending and after this shopping spree I have planned I will have crossed the line.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

You're correct :smileyhappy:

I think she's referring to the fact that she's kind of close to being a Rouge so after she makes some purchases this week she will have spent $1000 and was wondering if they'd be considered 4x points since she's technically a Rouge.

Katstoo

(0) Hearts

I usually read the emails from Sephora so I'm pretty sure I didn't get the one about the 2x/3x/4x points either.  What's the deal?

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

I went to the store last night to get something and I got a little paper with my Rouge Welcome Kit. The paper literally just says when you're in store, say "Celebrate BI" to the cashier.

DTalksAll

No one has gotten any e-mails yet, I think there was a card some people got while shopping in store. 

Knowing Sephora, we won't get the e-mail until the day of 

We get:

2x points for BI

3x points for VIB

4x points for Rouge

From all purchases at Sephora from August 12th-18th

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

thats excally it, at least me i got the paper in store but its excally what you said, online it applies right away but in store you have to mention it to the cashier for them to apply it which is strange to me but whatever

melde

I have so many things on my loves list while I'm waiting that I'm pretty sure my card would be declined if I tried to buy it all at once, haha. :smileysad:

DoctorsMrs

My loves list is ALWAYS out of control :smileyhappy:

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

I keep seeing all these posts about 2/3/4x the points and I saw below that someone said you get something in your email but I haven't seen anything pop up in my email. Is this one of those things that they make available to people at different times? Like I know when Ulta does a 20% that you can use on high end makeup, they don't give to all card holders at once. So while I could have one now, someone else may not...but they get one at a later time that I don't. I was just curious cause I was gonna stop in but I'm debating on waiting....or debating on thinking that some things may be really wiped out after this so maybe I want to get them now!

orkira

(0) Hearts

The sales section keeps getting me to place orders, when I keep telling myself wait till 4x the points as I've got quite a few things to replenish skincare and haircare wise.  Ugh!

starletta8

I couldn't resist the first Deborah Lippmann spotting on the website...

DTalksAll

I'm trying to hold off until the Fall for F&F so my list is really growing. 

I have over 3,000 points (so many of the perks have been lacking) so points isn't a HUGE deal for me. I might buy a few things, but nothing crazy. 

Meg82

What's F&F?  Clearly I am still a n00b.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Friends & Family :smileywink: Normally they have a sale in October/November 

Meg82

(0) Hearts

Is it just online or in-store too?

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

in-store too but i think you need to have some type of coupon (last year you did) and online you usually get a promo code

wendyomgwar

Well I'm not sure on how they're going to do it this year, but last year a sales associate had to give you a coupon. I remember getting some coupon through the mail too though.

Meg82

(0) Hearts

Do you have to do something special to get the coupon or does it come via email?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 50 replies
  • 50 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • misslovey
    • DTalksAll
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • roxystar4