thesupergirl

Ipsy's glam rooms are up! What are you getting?

So this is the first bag in several months that I'm really excited about! I'm getting:

Em Michelle Phan waterline eyeliner

Be a bombshell lip crayon

Nailiti nail color

Pixie bronzer

Starlooks gem eye pencil 

BH cosmetics baked eyeshadow

I can't wait what about you guys & girls?

FireSpinner

Re: Ipsy's glam rooms are up! What are you getting?

That's the exact bag i got.   I got the darkest lipstick they had though :s

annekevdb

I cancelled last month but a bag showed up today. I got this same bag above - the lipstick is a nice purple color with creamy texture. I will use it. The eye shadow is black or dark grey - don't want it and don't need it. Do not want bronzer, the Starlooks pencil is a weird frosty like purple.. So, meh. And the lip crayon looks like a very organey red.  I am on a nail polish moratorium, but even if I wasn't I wouldn't care for the grey color I received. So 1 out of 6 is a product I actually will use 

rikkie

Do you use highlighter? The bronzer really seems more like a highlighter to me, it gives a bit of a glow and is NOT dark at all. I don't know if they gave out different shades I guess, but mine is "subtly suntouched." I am super pale too, so I can't imagine who this was meant to bronze, haha. I think I might try it as a brow bone highlight shade. 

mimibel

I swatched it and it's actually going to be a bronzer for me that I imagine I may be able to use like most people use their bronzers,  not carefully with 3 brush hairs and hoping it isn't instantly too dark:smileyvery-happy:

kittichick

Okay, so clearly we're all getting the same thing except which Em Michelle Phan product varies and the sixth product varies. Hm. In this case, I'm a little bummed since the hair spray is the thing I'd least want of the possibilities.

Oh well. Still psyched. :smileyhappy: 

kittichick

I'm so psyched! This is my first ipsy bag!! From what I see, I'm more psyched about ipsy than I am Birchbox this month.

I'm getting:

• em michelle phan: pillow plush cushiony lip balm - PROMISING! I hope I get a color I like
  • Be a Bombshell: Lip Crayon - also promising. I've received stuff from this brand in BB5, but hated the colors. So we'll see...
  • Nailtini: Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer - I haven't been into nail polish for a little while AND I'm getting a Color Club polish in my Birchbox, so MEH.
  • Pixi Beauty: Bronzer - Psyched! I've never bought Pixi but received a couple items in the Allure Beauty Box. Good quality products, but (again) colors I wouldn't use. I've been thinking of trying out bronzer, so I'm psyched. :smileyvery-happy:
  • Starlooks: Gem Eye Pencil - Dunno the brand and I'm super picky with eye pencils. We'll see.
  • TRESemmé: TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray Travel Size - Um, okay. Tresemme. O.o And I have too much hairspray that I rarely use as it is. Oh well.
thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Let me know if you like the lip balm!

SirenPrincess

Finally off the wait list and I'm getting:

em lash gallery mascara--okay, I have mascara sensitivities and would turn it off if I could, but I'll try.  I'm still always on the lookout for one that will work for me.

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon--Could be awesome or horrible depending upon the color I get.

Nailtini--Will go to a friend or a traveling box. I don't use nail polish.

Pixi Bronzer--Okay

Star looks gem eye pencil--Okay

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Eyeshadow Sample--Excited!  Here's hoping I get a good color.

mafan

Mine is similar to yours but I'm getting mascara instead of waterline eyeliner (which is great; I'd never use the eyeliner).  I wish I knew what kind of colors I'd get -- I'm interested in the eyeshadows but some are a bit bright for me at almost 50.  And I really hope I get the lighter bronzer.

fhgarman

October was my first glam bag (how I wish I got September's, it looked awesome) after I got off the wait list. I was fine with the products, but so disappointed with the colors. Not one will work for me. And based on my glam room online (I got my shipping confirmation email today) this month, I fear I might be having the same experience. I've seen the Swap Forum on Ipsy's FB page. Has anyone used it to swap with others? I can't tell if people have had any good/bad experiences with it.

roxystar4

heres mineScreen Shot 2013-11-14 at 10.50.12 AM.png

calamityjane85

I must be the only one who didn't like this bag. The makeup bag is super cute but Im not loving the contents. 

kittichick

That's funny. I don't like the bag. :smileyvery-happy:

FireSpinner

youre not alone. i wasn't super happy with it either lol

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

And you have been looking forward to ipsy for several months.

FireSpinner

Yeah, i was so hoping for that glam glow sample and maybe something from a brand that i've heard of even.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I wonder if I should start worrying now my tracking number for my bag hasn't updated since Monday and it was in Georgia on Monday I should have gotten it by now( I'm in Louisiana)

mpolansky

As of this morning, mine said my bag was in kentucky (I live in PA) and it somehow showed up today without the tracking info being updated. I wouldn't worry, it's probably on its way.

IttyxBittyxMe

image.jpgI like this months products, hate the bag pattern...though I love the strap.

JenBlush

Screen Shot 2013-11-12 at 8.34.40 PM.png

Here is what is in my Glam room!

Em Michelle Phan Lip Balms

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon

Nailtini Straight up Nail Lacquer

Pixi Beauty Bronzer

Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil

HSL Professional Argan Oil

mpolansky

I honestly meant to cancel before this months bag but I realized on the 2nd, and they charge the 1st of each month. But I'm glad I hung around another month!

Em Michelle Phan creamy color lipstick

Be a Bombshell lip crayon

Pixi Beauty bronzer

Nailtini straight up color nail laquer

Starlooks gem eye pencil

BH Cosmetics galaxy chic baked eyeshadow

Looks like we got really similar bags. I'm really excited for this one, probably because it has all makeup products and an adorable bag :smileyhappy: . Last months bag disappointed me...but hey that'll happen every once in a while.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 58 replies
  • 60 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • dolceloure
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • kso1225
    • crayzeeRN