JenBlush

Ipsy & Benefit's Lash Bash

So i think for the last couple of weeks, if you were subscribed to this months Ipsy glam bag, you could've entered to basically host your own "Lash Bash," where Benefit supplies you with makeup and stuff to host your own party for you and 9 friends!

Just wanted to know if anyone entered and anyone won? And what are you expecting?

I did and i am so excited to see what we will be doing!! :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

Re: Ipsy & Benefit's Lash Bash

Since some did ask to be updates, here is what i got! 

10 deluxe samples of Benetint, They're Real Mascara, and Sugarbomb lipgloss each. And the rest is basically for me and if I want to try things on my friends!

2013-09-15 16.42.04.jpg

Missie772

That is awesome!!! Congrats again! And enjoy your new goodies!!!

mafan

(0) Hearts

Oh, that sounds like lots of fun!  Have a great time.  I don't know what I'd do if I won something like that -- I'm not sure I have 9 friends to invite. lol  I suppose I'd have to invite family who wanted to come, but it still would be interesting to try to fill out.  I hope you have a great group of friends who will enjoy the event!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Congrats JenBlush! That is super exciting! Seriously, please take some photos and let us know how the Benefit party turned out! I admit it- I am super nosy, but I am sure a lot of other BT would love to know everything!

qmgirl

NICE!!!! I just got off the wait list a few days ago. My first bag comes in September. I can't wait! Please be sure to update us on your Lash Bash!!

JenBlush

How exciting for you! i think being on the wait list and then finally coming off gets you excited for the bag right?? lol I dont think i was that excited for it! but when i saw it was being shipped i did get excited!! I can't wait to see what's next months stuff already!

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

I think the waiting is half the fun. lol Every day i would check to see if i was off the list yet, then when I finally received the email stating I was off I was so happy. lol Now I cant wait for my first bag! I feel like I'm getting a gift every month. lol

JenBlush

Lol! but if your stuck on the waitlist it also sucks because you would see what everyone got, and your like "sigh, Maybe i could've had that product" especially since they dont really ever repeat things for a while.. lol

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

This is soooo TRUE! I will just hope my first bag is as great as the ones I've seen. Although my first (and only so far) birchbox wasn't what I thought it would be I am looking forward to the next one! lol :smileyvery-happy:

JenBlush

I was waitlisted on the birchbox at one time, and then i got off it, and never subscribed! i didn't like what they offered. To this day they still send me emails to join, but meh! I'm sticking with Ipsy! Lately Ipsy has been better than Birchbox anyways!

jaimelove

same. i waited forever to get birchbox and then by the time it came i had been watching ipsy vs birchbox reviews and was not impressed. i love my ipsy sub! july was my first month and it was great :smileyhappy: 

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Same with me! I actually use that little cute bag for everything now! I didn't think i would love or use it as much as i do! And i have a bunch of other makeup bags, but that one is just too cute! the August one i gave it to my grandma since i saw her eyeing it! And since i already had July's bag, plus two of the VIB bags, that was the least i could do!

qmgirl

Can't wait to get my first ipsy bag next month. I feel like it's been forever!!!!! lol

colorobsession

I entered to win but unfortunately wasn't chosen :-( I still love Benefit anyway! Congrats on getting to be a hostess!! You'll definitely have to update us all on what they end up sending you.

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

I definitely will!!! But by the way their "rejection" said it, it looks like there will be more things coming!! 

Kiki1517

That's awesome! I just got approved from the waitlist, so I will be getting my first bag this month. Hope you have fun!

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Well, if Next month is anything like the last two months, then I am sure your gonna really like it!! I know i did! I never got waitlisted! (idk how) lol i got lucky i guess! :smileyhappy:

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

i got really lucky with the waitlist... i signed up in mid june and by late june i was off the list and ready for my first bag in july :smileyhappy: i loved both of my bags so far... each only had 1 item i would have preferred to have gotten the /or for. i wanted the demeter salt air perfume instead of the polish and the chella brow pencil instead of the tinted moisturizer :smileyhappy: for a surprise bag that you can't chose the items on that's pretty dang good! 

jellybean917

Looks like we'll be getting our first bags together, Kiki1517! I'm so excited :smileyhappy:

The Lash Bash sounds like a lot of fun! A lot of my friends aren't really into makeup, but maybe they would be after a fun party like that!

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

A lot of my friends aren't really either! they swear it's like a Mary Kay or Avon thing! lmao! they haven't even heard of Benefit! >.< but I am still inviting them anyways!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • mafan
    • colorobsession
    • JenBlush
    • Missie772
    • qmgirl
    • Kiki1517