serioustree

Interpret...

Can anyone interpret this for me? I'm not sure if I should be creeped out or not. This was on the paper in my sephora box... I just noticed it... And the packed my box.... And have my info...

image.jpg

serioustree

Re: Interpret...

..have you ever worked in a shipping warehouse packing supplies?

-No

or ever had someone else try to get you in trouble?

-Probably, yes

or couldn't be heard so you wrote down what you were saying and held it up for the other person to read?

-Yep

I can think of many more etc's...

what if the word "man" was replaced by "woman," would you be uneasy?

-Yes, because I honestly do not understand the message this person is trying to send

I think you are pretty observant, being so you have skills not to be creeped out or caught unaware...

-Initially I was NOT creeped out because I thought someone was trying to send encouraging messages... but as I read it, it made no sense, how would you interpret a message you can't decipher?

newermexico

...have you ever worked in a shipping warehouse packing supplies?

or ever had someone else try to get you in trouble?

or couldn't be heard so you wrote down what you were saying and held it up for the other person to read?

I can think of many more etc's...

what if the word "man" was replaced by "woman," would you be uneasy?

I think you are pretty observant, being so you have skills not to be creeped out or caught unaware...

ellevee09

omg! The packed by # and handwriting looks very similar. I'm now gonna start looking at my paper -- maybe I will get a secret message too! LOL!!! "You Are Looking Fab today" :smileyhappy:

kalex

(0) Hearts

It looks like a girl's handwriting to me.  Whatever she was writing was cut short - it's obviously not a complete thought.  I wouldn't worry about it.

onomotopoeia9

That is so creepy! And inriguing...I just spent a while writing that down and trying to make sence of it, and it is weird...I don't see how it could even be scratch paper stuff because it does not make sense at all...goshhh

serioustree

I know right?! I looked around at the other papers too just to check to see if there were more writing elsewhere but this is all of it. the more I think about it the more creeped out I get. just trying to imagine what kinds of notes other people get or if I'm just taking this all in negatively. 

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

I agree with starletta8 -- you should probably report this.

I don't think its negative to be creeped out by an indecipherable string of words that is included with your order in the same handwriting as the person who signed it. Maybe its nothing (which is weird because why would someone just write random stuff that makes no sense) and if not, its completely unprofessional. 

starletta8

No, I'd make sure that this was reported.

serioustree

I hope it was a mistake. I was talking to my bf about it and even he was creeped out. especially since the prob know more/have access to my info if they were to get in trouble or something. But I figured I better bring it up to make sure no other ppl are creeped out...

buzzbee3

That is creepy! I wonder what he noticed lol

starletta8

Yep, that would've creeped me out too! 

crayzeeRN

That probably would have creeped me out too! Hopefully just an honest mistake!

DesertRose0706

that is really weird....

keelybt

Hi Serioustree Oh no! I'm guessing that piece of tissue must have been  used as scratch paper and then used in your order by mistake.  I'll definitely forward that to warehouse team so they can be more careful next time.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • crayzeeRN
    • onomotopoeia9
    • ellevee09
    • serioustree