chsu2016

Interfaith ICC Donation

The first tsb I did has been donated, and I have been sorting through pictures to calculate the cost.  I haven't added all yet, but this is proof.  Please call them if you wish.

My address has been blurred for security reasons but the organizer/director wrote all of this, and she stamped it.

Please let me know if you have questions

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 12.50.32 PM.png

candacebt

Re: Interfaith ICC Donation

Ladies, I am closing this thread, and I think it would be helpful if we just brought this whole issue to a close. As a reminder, TSBs are not sponsored by Sephora, and you enter into one at your own will and your own risk. But if we cannot have conversations around them without personal attacks and issues, we may have to consider not allowing them on the boards at all.

This is stopping here. Please keep it cordial and respect your fellow posters!

Your friendly Community Manager, 

Candace 

mychoi

yea... too late.  noone believes you.  You haven't apologized, you haven't given an explanation to things we asked you to clarify. The most pg thing I can say to you is that your head is full of rancid makeup. You do realize you came onto a beauty board, right? You mess with peoples' makeup, these ladies will give you what you deserve.  

chsu2016

(0) Hearts

I really dont deserve this.  So you are determining my punishment? 

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

Could someone maybe call? I'm partially deaf. I've talked to Christina before and I hope this didn't happen like everyone thinks it did. I wasn't in the first box, so I'm trying to stay out of it...but I am involved in the current box so I'm a bit curious.

mychoi

I did call yesterday, he couldn't find a volunteer under her name that donated anything

BeautyLove02

I don't know...I think the handwriting looks the same. Look at the numbers, the date and the price look like they were written by the same person. The only difference in the written stuff  is that one is print and one is cursive. I guess someone could call and find out if they really wanted to to kind of end all the drama?

killahbabe

Mychoi actually called yesterday and spoke with someone named Edwin. They had no record of this donation according to him...

BeautyLove02

Oh okay, I didn't know that...I don't know everything that is going on, so I'm opting out of this thread. I hope everything gets worked out and she is found to not have done any of this.

sdbeautyjunkie1

Boom! 

sdbeautyjunkie1

That boom was in response to the killah not to chsu2016

chsu2016

(0) Hearts

we get it sdbeautyjunkie1

chsu2016

(0) Hearts

"According to him...." Did you speak to the manager?

killahbabe

I properly named my source. You know what that is right? So, obviously I never claimed to have made the call.

chsu2016

(0) Hearts

They have volunteers going in and out.  He couldve been a volunteer.  I went to the front desk.

killahbabe

Just curious about the dates considering you said that the items were already donated but you have a date from today and a date from the day you got called out. The other box ended over a month ago when you said it was already donated...

sdbeautyjunkie1

I have a question, why did you have the thread of your first box deleted? I think it was so people couldn't look through the pictures and compare them to the spring box. All of the ladies who contributed, including myself, deserve an explanation. Besides what you told me that Kevin thought it was getting out of hand and deleted it without you asking him to. 

Still waiting for a confession whoops I meant an explanation 

redwagon44

Just to clarify, I did take the time yesterday to go through all posts from that thread that was deleted, and what I found is below (these items were donated to the last box, but appeared in the new box):

Juicy tube from linda711
julip from yazmin
big easy sample from annec 322
tarte maracuja oil from sdbeautyjunkie
stila lip glaze from jessyiniowa
bare minerals veil from annypoo
sephora body wash caps from missey1973
mascara from missy1973
clinique eyeshadow from annec322
sephora eye shandow from linda711

jaimelove

[ Edited ]

oh, dear. unfortunately many of us are smart enough to notice that there are two different handwriting styles on this paper. and regardless, she can't write the value of the donation weeks after the donation is made. not only that, BUT it says right on the paper "The donor determines the value of the donation."

bless your heart. 

chsu2016

(0) Hearts

I have never seen someone so mean spirited.  every single time you really just crush whatever i offer.

what would you like me to do?  

jaimelove

they don't call me jaimeNOlove for nothing!

what we, as a collective, would like for you to do is stop lying and just be straight. no more shade. nikkiminajshade.gif

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 92 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • makeupobesessed
    • jaimelove
    • BeautyLove02
    • candacebt
    • beethousand