If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be?

Hi everyone!!! This is a follow up post to my male celebrity crushes post from a few weeks ago! If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be? I would marry Henry Cavill. That man is fineeeeeee. But he's 12 years older than me :smileysad: I have him as my phone background and my computer screen saver :smileyhappy:

3, 2, 1, GO!!!!

P.S. I really should be studying for my finals but, I'm too stressed, tired, and don't want to anymore. :/

Re: If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be?

ONE MAN. THREE LETTERS. A THOUSAND FANTASIES.

JGL.

MV5BMTQzOTg0NTkzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQ4MTcwOQ@@._V1_SY317_CR35,0,214,317_.jpg

imgres.jpg

imgres-1.jpg

I absolutely loved JGL in Inception, and then when 50/50 came out, I fell head over heels :smileyvery-happy:

yeah total hottie!

Oh my gosh, the photo shoot which that last pic is from... O_o

When I watched Inception in theaters, I was captivated by him the entire time. I think my mouth was literally hanging open whenever he was in a scene. 

Haha I had the same exact reaction when I watched Inception :smileyvery-happy:

That last picture. *fans self*

Bahaha, I know right! had to include it :smileywink:

What is it from??

I never thought the too-baby-faced-guy from Third Rock From the Sun would turn out like JGL. We're right about the same age and it's like he came out of _nowhere_ in the last couple of years. 

I've been following his career for a little while. He did the smart thing - he made a lot of really really good indie movies and got a good rep in Hollywood. Go see Brick. Like, right now. Or Mysterious Skin if you can handle some serious squick.

Josh Hutcherson. Definitely.

2nd, 3rd, 4th this.

My little brother loves Tobuscus and Nigahiga!!!! (he's a game nerd. He's 13) His gaming addiction is the male equivalent of my makeup addiction. He wants to do Computer Science and Virtual graphic design in college ( even though that's 5 years away) and eventually work as a game developer for Nintendo's North America division. I think Toby is funny, I occasionally watch his videos. :smileyhappy:

you should see the videos where he did several with annoying orange. pshhh I'm a gamer girl. :3 funny how i have 2 different sides. a aggressive bit** that scares the cr*p out of boys, and a make up addicted girly girl. 

youtube stars are ok right? :smileywink: 

Toby Turner (tobuscus)

Ryan Higa (nigahiga)

:3

Anything your heart desires. At least in this little world of ours. A girl can always dream.

[ Edited ]

Benedict Cumberbatch: he plays BBC's Sherlock, and Khan in the new Star Trek movies. 

If I could have two hubbies at the same time, the second would be Loki from the Thor movies. And not the actor who plays Loki, just Loki, lol :smileytongue:

I guess I don't prefer the traditionally hunky men, but like the more unusual-looking ones :smileywink:

Oops, better close out this thread before the bf sees it! 

benedict.jpg

loki.jpg  

Tom Hiddleston NAILED the role as Loki. Not to mention his hair is so wonderful.

upload_4185653929893259675.jpgjesse McCartney! And he's only 1 year older than me :smileyvery-happy:

I agree 100% with your choices! I adore David Tennant too :smileyhappy: So dreamy <3

Aww, David Tennant is a cutie, and my favorite Dr. Who. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments