If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be?

Hi everyone!!! This is a follow up post to my male celebrity crushes post from a few weeks ago! If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be? I would marry Henry Cavill. That man is fineeeeeee. But he's 12 years older than me Smiley Sad I have him as my phone background and my computer screen saver Smiley Happy

3, 2, 1, GO!!!!

P.S. I really should be studying for my finals but, I'm too stressed, tired, and don't want to anymore. :/

Re: If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be?

You keep 10 - 9's mine. Smiley Very Happy 

I would either marry: Ian Somerhalder, Nathan Sykes, Max George, Ryan Gossling, Chris Pine.

Good luck on your finals!

Ian Somerhalder gets my vote too! I also love Ryan Reynolds. <3

Pierce Brosnan!

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't want to marry anyone but my actual husband, but to play the game ... Drew Van Acker.  That boy is gorgeous!

abercrombie-drew-van-acker-hot-model-Favim.com-155188.jpg

Wow!!!

I remember when he was on Tower Prep!!! That was one of my favorite shows when I was younger! I wish Cartoon Network continued with it instead of dropping it like a hot potato after the first and only season Smiley Sad

He's such a cutie.  Have you watched Devious Maids? Not normally my type of show, but I watched it for him, but it actually turned out a very entertaining show.

Good luck with your finals!

I would marry Channing Tatum Smiley Happy I think he is gorgeous! Or Jonathon Taylor Thomas lol I was so excited when I was 9 to get the letter from his fan club. I remember (back when everyone used Polaroids in the 90's) taking a picture of him on the T.V and forging his signature and taking it to school. I told all my friends that I met him! I was such a dork

Eddie Redmanyne, Benedict Cumberbatch, and/or Alexander Skarsgard (it's an imaginary world, so who is to say I can't be polygamous there Smiley Happy ).  

My boyfriend and I always refer to those three as "my boyfriend"- ie "hey, your boyfriend is on TV" or, "look, your boyfriend is going to be in this film"

Good luck on finals!!  You'll rock them.

(0) Hearts

So I didn't "get" Eddie Redmayne until I watched Birdsong. Okay, I get it now. I need to rewatch Les Mis to see if I like it more now that I like him.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments