mychoi

I wish they sold sample-sized lipsticks!

does anyone wish the same thing? I look at all my lipsticks and although they're beautiful, I probably will never finish one of them before they go bad! I wish they would sell them in cute thumb sizes :smileytongue:

Heatoyos1

Re: I wish they sold sample-sized lipsticks!

999.jpg

I'm dying over this Dior 999 mini lippy!! 

spacesuit

Gorgeous! Mine gets here tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it.

CzaCee

This mini looks so cute!!! Can't wait to have mine!! :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yes, this the best promo I've gotten besides the Blitz bag! It's a perfect size for putting in a clutch, and going out. :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I'm not a fan of mini lippies, especially balms. They are too small to really get on the lips & they tend to break more easily. 

Then again, I'm not a lipstick wearer :smileywink: 

I do sometimes like mini glosses, to squeeze into a clutch, but that's about it. 

Nicrohr

I wish all make up (especially color products) would be half the size and half the price :smileyhappy:.  

I could buy twice as often and have more selection, and not worry so much as I always do that I won't be able to "finish" products!!!

aviscardi

Actually i do wish they sold mini blushes, like the tarte ones

aviscardi

I'm the opposite. i actually really dislike mini lipsticks. they're too small and i feel like i can't get a precise point. If they're going to make mini's i rather them be half the size in length instead of narrowing the bullet down.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I'm totally with you on this! Minis are the way to go. I'm loving the Bite lip layers sets because of all the gorgeous, mini colors. Like you, I NEVER finish a tube of lipstick. In fact, I have yet to finish a mini! (Granted, I only started wearing lipstick this year.)

I'm getting the Buxom Serial Kisser in January or February because YAY mini lipsticks! And bite's mini-sets are AMAZING.

Did you see the Give Me More Lip set? It had tons of minis and was one of my favorite Sephora purchases to date.

kssweetheart

I do, I do. Avon used to have tiny lipstick samples, about 1.5 inches tall, loved em'. Don't know if they still offer them or not. Really do wish more companies would do that. I'd be all over that.

mychoi

I made two orders recently and added the buxom mini lipstick as both promos hehe

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

I hope you like it. I'm not crazy about the scent/flavor, but they sell like hotcakes. Enjoy. :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

I got my sample-sized Clinique chubby stick in Mightiest Maraschino! It's so cute, and I love it!

glossyguru

I wish they did for every brand, but for some reason with mini lipsticks I always break them because the bullet is so small :smileysad: but they really would be great to try out a formula before you splurge on a full size!

nekoally

I love minis!

They are super cute! I never finish a full lipstick! And since they are thinner I can get a more precise application! But I do have difficulty finding them in my handbag, and they can break easily... So I do prefer minis in colours that I rarely use, but I do prefer full size for colours that I reach more often.

Heatoyos1

Oooh, and I love the Fresh minis, too. They are so much cuter (and cheaper if you buy the gift card holder) than the normal sized ones. 

Urbie

Yes!  I have 5 different colors of Fresh minis, I've had them for almost a year and haven't really used much of them.  Can't see how I would get through a full sized one!

mychoi

Yea I plan on getting at least five more. See how much they make with a great deal on a mini? And the thing is, they still would make oodles of profit!

Heatoyos1

I'm almost tempted to get this set, especially when I saw it at Sephora today in person... :smileywink:

MK89

(0) Hearts

You should! It's fun to play around with the colors and still have moisturized lips for this cold weather :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 47 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • aviscardi
    • kssweetheart
    • nekoally
    • syritt