katyl128

I started a blog...

So like the title says, I just started a blog about beauty, mostly skincare, but I know people can be fussy about spammers and trolls, so I wanted to know if I'm allowed to let people know about my blog and the name and everything? I just wanna get my name out there and give my advice to people :smileyhappy:

Gymchic365

Re: I started a blog...

Can you send me the link please? I'm so happy that you had such great etiquette about promoting it! I wish there were more people like you on the Internet:smileyhappy:

katyl128

(0) Hearts

@Gymchic365 Just sent you the link. Thank you for the very nice comment :smileyhappy:

katyl128

And just so everyone else on this board knows, I'm not going to be spamming your personal messages with my link either. Seriously, I hate watching all my beauty gurus on youtube then looking at the comments and seeing nothing but, "hey! Check out my new channel!" Irks me to no end. If anyone is genuinely interested in my blog, feel free to send me a message and ask! :smileyhappy:

Thanks everyone!

dianabt

Hi katyl128, 

Unfortunately we don't support promotion or advertising about external sites (including blogs) on our Beauty Talk boards or on Facebook. If anyone is interested they can definitely email you or you can email them to send them the link and information but we can't have it posted on our boards. 

Thanks for your understanding! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
katyl128

No problem. Wasn't sure about the proper etiquette of it. Thanks for replying :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed

Can you send me the link?

katyl128

(0) Hearts

Link has been sent :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 hearts