From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty

I searched the threads and didnt see anywhere to post this really but I had to share

I see alot of you that use ebates but there are others, topcashback and mrrebates that will earn you more. For example, Ulta at mrrebates is 6% ebates is only at 3%. Topcashback has games throughout the year that will earn you cash back and put you in for a drawing for more cashback as a grand prize. Topcashback also has it where you don't have to wait quarterly for your money, you can cash in any time to your bank account or giftcards. Sorry for such a long read but I had to share with my fellow beauty addicts!

Re: I searched the threads and didnt see anywhere to post this really but I had to share

Airlines and some credit cards have their own store portals too, for miles/cashback. Ebates has contests for various things..I've won one. Every Monday Ebates app has extra cashback, plus other dates.

All the sites are an affiliate program 😉 it's a game with any of them.

I've been getting store cashback before ebates was ebates and the like 

Re: I searched the threads and didnt see anywhere to post this really but I had to share

I like mr. rebates. 

@Samtian, mr.rebates is the newest one I use mainly for ulta but it takes soooo long to get your rebate from them. Is it just ulta or is this typical of them?

@sonnydee Its that way for all the stores. They have a set amount of days, like 90? Before they release the cash back. 

@Samtian good thing I can cash in at $10. 🙂

Spoiler

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing