arielaaaaaaaa

I'm going to be an Aunt!

Wish me luck! Just got the call my sisters water broke! Oh boyyyy! I'm waiting for my aunt to come pick me up, I'm a nervous wreck!!

She's 35 weeks! And it's a boy!!! 

I can't wait to see him! :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

Re: I'm going to be an Aunt!

Look at that hair!! He is super cute :smileyhappy:

violalea

awwwwwwwww ! sorry but I want to pinch his face gently haha :smileyhappy:. Too too cute.

sephoramusthave

Aww what a gorgeous baby! Congrats on being an aunt! :smileyvery-happy:

jellybean917

What an angel. Congrats to your sister and her new family!

BeautyJunkie325

Ohhh....sooooo sweet.  Those cubby cheeks and all that hair!  Arielaaaaaa he is just so adorable!  

kssweetheart

Hi arielaaaaaaaa- that is good news, hard for a Mom to go home without their baby, my mom was home for about 2+ weeks before my older bros, twins, were able to come home.

A close acquaintance just had another grandchild, also a preemie, 5 Lbs 1 oz at birth then in NICU and down to 4 lbs 8 oz - she's now doing better and just over 5 lbs at 1 month old and all is well. Hope that is encouraging to you and your family. They all have their own little journeys. I'll keep my prayers going. So happy for all of you. If you could see me right now you'd see a smile on my face and little hearts coming out of my eyes,

Glad to know this is a well needed addition to your family as you mentioned in a previous note. Very glad you finally got to hold him, wasn't it wonderful? Yeah. You'll have tons of fun with him. So try to rest up and save your energy for when he comes home.  :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes It was extremely hard for her to come home without him! I hope when we go to check on him today he's still eating good and he's been weaned off a little more! 

It was wonderful holding him! It's just a little hard to make sure all the wires connected to him don't get tangled. 

Thank you so much for all your kind words! They do help! 

arielaaaaaaaa

Alittle update!

My sister has been released, But he's still in the NICU. He's doing great!! He's finally eating all by himself and doesn't need the feeding tube they have in his nose, And his Sugar levels are great, Once he is completely weaned off the sugar water they will monitor him for 24 hours, do they car seat test, and he's good to go! 

I can't wait for him to be home! 

clarks18

Good to hear!  Glad he is doing well.

BeautyJunkie325

Yeah!!!!  That is awesome news. 

glossyguru

So adorable, I love newborns! Best of luck to you, your sister, and the whole family! What a beautiful baby boy <3

kssweetheart

Ooooh arielaaaaaaaa - What a little work of art! I can't help but think of the movie "Look Who's Talking" with the voice of Bruce Willis as the baby, so funny when he's born and so on. That movie came out quite a while ago (Kirstie Alley & John Travolta) Anyone who hasn't seen it, do yourself a favor and watch it, hard to imagine anyone not liking it and having a good laugh.

Back to 'The Babe' - God Bless Him, hope he's doing well - can't wait for more pics.

Thanks for letting us share in your joy and kind of live vicariously through you. Babies are so healing. Thank you. :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Congrats, Ariela!!! And congrats to your family for a new addition, just in time for the holidays!

makeupobesessed

Congratulations!!!

ragdoll4mom

Pure sweetness!  Hope things continue to go well for him.

jojobe

What a cutie, I am sure everything will be just fine. The NICU has a wonderful team and enjoy being an Auntie.

arielaaaaaaaa

Here is his first picture! I took it right before they took him to the Nursery. 

IMG_1766.jpg

crayzeeRN

Awww so tiny!! He's beautiful Ariela, congratulations to you and your family! I'll keep him in my thoughts about going home soon :smileyhappy:

emmaclaire

What a darling!!!

thesupergirl

Oh how cute! Congrats!!!!!!

kssweetheart

Hey arielaaaaaaaa - sorry things got a bit nerve-wracking for a while there. He's such a little tiny peanut, the NICU will do him a lot of good and I hope it eases your minds as well. Sometimes they just need a little extra help and then they're good to go. You'll all remain in my prayers but I think he'll be just fine....now we just have to start worrying about how the grown-ups are doing.

You almost feel like saying, "The kids fine, can we get some Valium or something down here for everyone else?"

You are all going to have tons and tons of fun with this little one - I swear, there's nothing like having a baby around, it's amazing how a room full of adults can just sit around and watch a baby just even sleep. Oh, such fond memories :smileyhappy: Congrats again - Enjoy. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 70 replies
  • 200 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover