arielaaaaaaaa

I'm going to be an Aunt!

Wish me luck! Just got the call my sisters water broke! Oh boyyyy! I'm waiting for my aunt to come pick me up, I'm a nervous wreck!!

She's 35 weeks! And it's a boy!!! 

I can't wait to see him! :smileyvery-happy:

KMeleana

Re: I'm going to be an Aunt!

Congrats! :-)

Spoiler

Spoiler

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]

The pics just came up online. We ordered a package but those won't be in for DAYS!!! So for now we have this! :smileyvery-happy: That has the logo of the photography site on it. 

Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 8.50.23 PM.png

We went to 4 different stores and this was about the only Premie clothes we could find!!! 

BeautyJunkie325

Love baby fingers and piggies. 

jellybean917

OMG, so cute. Look at those tiny fingers!!

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes his fingers are sooooo TINY! 

kssweetheart

YES!!!!

Home Sweet Home! Would love to see pictures, I need a baby fix. So happy for all of you. So glad you're doing a scrapbook. :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

He's Home! :smileyvery-happy:

I'm so glad! And relieved!!!!

His little Newborn pictures came out so freaking adorable!!! 

If anyone wants to see them i will post them when they are up online. 

glossyguru

That's great! The hardest part is over! We'll definitely want to see those pictures when they're up :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes definitely!!!!

kssweetheart

arielaaaaaaa - Awesome news! Becoming an Aunt is one of the best things that's ever happened to me, certain will be one of the real Biggies in your life too. I'm so sure you'll be a wonderful Aunt, relish it. You might also want to write things down, you think you'll remember it all but for every 1 thing you remember there are many more you'll forget, I never thought that would happen but It's a sad truth, I so wish I'd kept a little journal. It'll be so different from his parents 'journal' It will be all yours and will  be from your perspective and experiences. Then you'll get to share it all with him when he's grown. He'll so love and appreciate that you kept that journal of your own. Just a suggestion though. Hope his mom is feeling well. You know you're in my prayers. So excited for you. :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh it definitely the best thing thats EVER happened to me! 

I'm actually making him a scrapbook, so we can all look back on it when he's older. I plan on writing little notes in it for him! The only page i have done so far is his ultrasound pictures. I was about to start the Baby shower pages but he came right after we got the pictures. 

My sister is doing good, she was up walking around later that day after having him! 

Thank you for your prayers!! :smileyvery-happy:

BeautyJunkie325

That is awesome. I made ABC mini books for my BFF's 2 girls. All she had to do was add the pictures to each page.  I wrote a letter to each of them as the last page of the books. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Aw that's so nice! I definitely wanted to do something special for him, so i figured a scrapbook would be a great way to express my creativity! 

I'm definitely going to write a little letter on the first page for him! 

drrragon

arielaaaaaaa, you are so totally going to be the Best Aunt in the World!  I can just see it now!  :smileyvery-happy:  Congratulations!  He looks scrumptious like all babies should! 

arielaaaaaaaa

Aww Thanks! I'm going to try! :smileytongue:

I know i'm never going to be able to tell him No!!!

kssweetheart

Hi arielaaaaaaaa - It's so wonderful to hear good news, hoping by the time you read this he'll be off the tube. Love that picture, just looks like he cut himself the first time he shaved, that's all. Glad you feel the prayers and well wishes. It's scary holding a tiny baby, all the wires and things had to make you super nervous, hoping they will be a thing of the past soon. I think he'll be saying TGIF, I finally get to go home! :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Great news, He is going home Tomorrow. Last night they took the feeding tube out! :smileyvery-happy: He's been eating great!

He's completely weaned off the IV, They should have done the Car seat test already, and he is good to go tomorrow! I can't wait till morning, I'm so ready for him to be home! 

arielaaaaaaaa

Thanks everyone! He is just precious! I would reply to you all individually but that might take AWHILE!!! He is doing AWESOME! It looks like Friday he might be coming home! Tonight he should be weaned off the IV completely! And then the car seat test, and then the 12-24 hours monitoring him and he's good to go! I have a picture with his eyes open, he looks all mad! I'll post it when i get more time! 

cuttygurl

omg! congrats!!!so beautifull

arielaaaaaaaa

IMG_1768.jpg

Here is another picture i got to take of him. He's got a little feeding tube in his nose, but he doesn't need it anymore, he's eating good! I will most likely have more photos today since they told us we could bring him some clothes!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 70 replies
  • 200 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover