veronika23

I'm curious to know... do you have any pet peeves?

So I guess I thought of this subject as I'm sitting here and my window is open and all I can hear is the guy a few doors down doing god knows what... He's always in his garage making noise... I think today it's some type of saw.  Yesterday he was working past 10 and even if the the "curfew" for noise is 11 it's annoying as hell. LOL

So I though we could all share our pet peeves and laugh about it! :smileyvery-happy:

I also hate that people in my city don't seem to know how to drive and I can't stand line ups and huge crowds in stores... It's just the way I'm made. lol :smileyvery-happy:

NahiNahi

Re: I'm curious to know... do you have any pet peeves?

(0) Hearts

Is this wrong? I'm being completely serious, not trying to be rude. I usually say "sure" because I don't know what to say. I hope that's not rude :/ Sometimes I just say nothing but when I do that I feel like I'm being rude by not saying something.

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Sure, OK, of course are all acceptable. "uh huh" is just a weird grunting noise. I'm a person, I deserve words.

marydiva

Eyeliners that require sharpening.

Eyeliners that have a waxy tip that crumbles and falls off when sharpened.

DTalksAll

I prefer eyeliners that need to be sharpened- more hygienic & they don't break off as easily :smileywink: 

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

How are they more hygienic  Couldn't you just break off the tip of a retractable one and call it a day?

clarks18

1. When people let their children behave like Zoo animals.

2. People who abuse the welfare system. I used to work in a welfare office and issue the food stamp cards to people. It was sad, where I was there was more people on assistance out of pure laziness or because they were raised on welfare and they can't break the cycle of it. I would say more than half the people I helped on a daily basis didn't need help. Not just going by what they look like either but because the welfare system is SO flawed.

3. Creepers

4. People who stand too close to you in a line. Please back up, you are suffocating me and I can feel you breathing. Eww.

5. When you hold the door for someone and get no Thanks for it. COME ON!! It's called common courtesy....google it.

6. Bad drivers. Get a bike and get off the road.

7. Useless/rude cashiers. I worked as a cashier for almost two years. I chose that job so I did well and treated everyone with respect. No one is forcing you to be a cashier. Follow your dreams and get a new job....preferably not customer service related.

8. Replacing items when they run out. Whether it is printer paper or TP, if you use it all up you really need to replenish it, quit being lazy.

9. Liars.

10. Unorganized anything.

11. Disrespectful people.

I have a ton of other things that bother me but I won't post them all. I bared enough of my cold black soul for one day.

Great Post!!! I loved reading everyone's pet peeves.

bvnny

Loved your list. But I hope none of the bad drivers get a bike...that's going to be even worse for everyone :smileytongue:

SydBristow

OMG...zoo animals!  LOL.  Your post cracked me up all the way through.  Agree 100%!

calamityjane85

You have a good list!

#4.... I have a bubble if you get inside it you make me extremely uncomfortable and I am no longer responsible for what actions may or may not occur.  I am NOT a hugger!! I may love you to death but no hugs please (handshakes are allowed) upload_4037524049237107345.jpg

veronika23

Oh I'm a hugger lol  but still have a bubble. :smileyvery-happy:

calamityjane85

My kids and hubby are the only exemption :smileyhappy: I suggle those buggers to death.  

veronika23

That's good! Like I wrote somewhere on this board I'd go up to strangers when I was a kid and gave them hugs.  I guess I'm weird. lol

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

haha I saw that, I dont think its weird its cute. 

veronika23

You have some great ones!  Yeah people who stand too close to you in line or at the cash.. Back the bleep up!  I don't want you to listen to my conversation with the cashier.  It's none of your business.  You are in my BUBBLE! :smileywink:

Kiki1517

OOooooh #8!

ShinyMagpie

1. People who take two days to answer your text but when you're with them they're on their phone nonstop.

2. People who think the rules don't apply to them. This one applies to so many things: waiting your turn at a four way stop, merging politely, smoking in non-smoking areas, driving buzzed or drunk. 

3. People who are habitually late and have the attitude of "oh you know me I'm always late". Yes, you're always rude and seem to think your time is somehow much more important than anybody else. 

4. People who RSVP to something then no show. So rude.

5. People who use their facebook page for passive/aggressive cracks or compliment fishing. Go to therapy already. 

6. People who cut you off in traffic and then drive 10mph under the speed limit because you know they're the only person who has to get anywhere. 

7. People who get a dog and expect them to be perfectly trained without any effort on their part. People who leave their dogs locked in a yard 24/7 and think that is fine. People who feed their dogs the equivalent of doggie McDonalds and wonder why they're fat or have health problems. I could go on and on about the dog ones. 

I'm sure I'll think of more.

NahiNahi

(0) Hearts

The dog ones! The neighbor behind me has a dog that's a tad smaller than my dog (12lbs) and is ALWAYS outside. I just don't understand this. It had a sweater on the other day but still, that's so mean :smileysad:

veronika23

yeah there's so many about people and animals...

spoiledbrat

over half the people here in the diaper are either on public aid, SSI, or both - it is a combination of factors such as no education, no jobs, and being lazy - are most of them eligible for SSI? - no - i had the pleasure of being behind a woman using food stamps who went over the amount she had on her card - did she put back candy, or bakery items? no, she put back produce and canned/frozen veggies - since they cannot buy cleaning items, TP, pet food, etc., why doesn't the system not allow soda, candy, and other awful stuff? i do not get it

why do they spend it in one chunk? - i don't grocery shop once a month

bvnny

I knew someone that purchased large starbucks drinks with food stamps. I it's inside a safeway, you can spend it that way. WTF...get stuff to last you a while and budget. Plan your meals, ugh.

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

thats not suppose to happen, it shouldn't be going threw for a starbucks drink. Weird. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 208 replies
  • 470 hearts
  • 74 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll
    • lb1414
    • mberteig