veronika23

I'm curious to know... Do you believe in . . .

[ Edited ]

So I know I've been posting a lot today but I have so many ideas in my head I wanted to share :smileywink:

So I want to know do you believe in. . . Ghosts/spirits, the supernatural, miracles, other life forms/life on other planets, reincarnation, past lives, supernatural abilities, etc. Anything goes.

I want this to be an open discussion where people feel free to share.  If you don't feel comfortable sharing with everyone but would still like to discuss a topic please feel free to PM me.  I consider myself a pretty open person and won't dismiss you or laugh at you.

In case you are curious... I pretty much believe in everything :smileywink:

MikuNerd65

Re: I'm curious to know... Do you believe in . . .

I really hope so, I would like to know that my mom is safe there. My Christian friend said that she might not be, that frightens me. But then again I don't know if she did prayed or even believed. Really wish I knew. 

veronika23

Honestly I don't know why she would say that and personally I don't believe in religion. So for me if your mom was a good person (didn't abuse or murder anyone) she should be just fine. :smileyhappy:

MikuNerd65

That's good to hear, thank you. :smileyhappy: and btw my christian friend is a guy. Ya, I don't believe in religion either, but when he says things that is not true, there is barley nothing I could say, just roll my eyes.  

veronika23

oups sorry. I'm also sorry he said that to you. I don't think it's very nice and if that's truly what he thinks he should have kept that to himself. It's also maybe  a good thing that you just roll your eyes, that way you don't get into a fight... I know I wouldn't be able to do that.  lol. :smileywink:

Koofa

I believe in God/Jesus, satan, angels, demons. I am a Christian. I believe God created everything. I personally can't fathom how the universe could come to be with just a "bang" or through some of the other theories out there.

I recently discovered the luciferian and masonic culture in "Holly wood" as well as MK ultra/project monarch and I find it hard to not see the evil things of this world and what it's coming to, though I respect that everyone has their own opinions and beliefs.

In discovering all that, I'm wondering if there are other.. "beings" and whatnot out there. Not going to get into specifics, but I am a bit curious about some things.

BeautyJunkie325

I think there are far more things in the universe than we can imagine.  Just because we can't prove it exists doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  How many things live in a drop of water & it wasn't until we invented a microscope did we saw those organisms.  

veronika23

[ Edited ]

@ warriorwitch.  Since you wanted me to share :smileywink:

I have seen spirits as a child, I can sometimes feel them and I've also heard things.  Working really hard on my fears because I want to be able to do this again. I want to communicate with them.  There's a medium I know and I would love to be like her.  Guess I'm scared at times because I don't like to feel them/see them in the middle of the night. I have predicted a few things, one of them everyone thought I was crazy but in the end I was right.  I can feel the energy around me (people/animals/nature).  I'm also incredibly sensitive. I have crazy wild dreams at times.  Some of them scaring me.

I remember one of them as a child... The end was that someone had killed a squirrel at school (yeah I know kinda funny) and me and my friend were crying and went over to it (in the gravel)... the squirrel sinking in the rocks... all of a sudden a hand pops up and pulls me down. I woke up my whole body was tingling.

I also remember seeing a very strange figure in the sky early Easter morning.

I remember seeing a spirit in my doorway and my grandmother in my room as a child.

One time on my way to work I heard something that sounded like a police siren... All in a few seconds I looked around and nothing... I also knew it wasn't in my music... At the very same time I had a feeling to slow down and change lanes (I was going a bit fast... it was really early morning) just ahead was a cop looking for speeders. I wouldn't have seen him from far.  That to me was a nice warning :smileywink:

I never met my grand parents, my mom's parents yet I feel I have a deep connection with my grandfather.  Found out he was one of my guides.  But before I knew this I was going around one week saying I wanted to see him.  That Friday night he came to me in a dream and said you wanted to see me here I am.  You know when you dream you usually know it's a dream... but this one felt real.  He and my grandmother came to me in my room and it looked just the same as in real life.  Sometimes for me in my dreams I know it's like my house or my room but it doesn't look the same. Kinda hard to explain.

I've also experienced past lives.  This does explain a few things and is probably one of the best experiences I have ever had!  I've done 2 journeys in which I've seen a few lives.

I also sometimes play/read tarot cards and oracle cards and I have a friend that asks me about my "feelings" on certain things.

I've also seen lots of mediums/psychics/palm readers/tarot readers/wax readers/energy healers.  What bothers me is that some of these people are the real deal and the ones that aren't are giving them a bad rep. I follow one on Facebook who posts general questions people send her.  Things about spirits, death, angels and such. :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

Wow Veronika! Sounds like you have a pretty amazing connection with the "unknown" for lack of better words. Thank you for sharing your stories!

veronika23

np =)  Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.  Maybe one day I'll be better at it :smileywink:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I am sure if your actively working on it you will be better at it, practice makes perfect as the saying goes.

Candy357

Yep. :smileyhappy: I do believe.

sp2001

You should change your name from veronika23 to Curious2Know!

veronika23

hahaha yes :smileywink:

makeupmaven

Yes, yes, yes. I definitely believe in the spiritual/ supernatural. I believe we are all one, that the illusion of separateness is based on constraints our brain/ perception creates for us. I believe in our power to heal...shamanism, reiki, kundalini (tantra), Traditional Chinese Medicine, astral projection. I believe "God" is in every cell of our bodies, and in similarities between all spiritual texts. All of this is super important to me, has helped me...and of course I believe in helping others.

veronika23

yes I definitely believe in the power to heal :smileyhappy:

lilyyy

I try to keep a healthy skepticism but I am a huge fan of this guy:

Ancient-Aliens-Meme-Hair-Guy-018-640x559.jpg

warriorwitch

Hahahaha.

Yes.  XD

kirstensf

I definitely believe that some people are psychic.  When I was little, my family was staying in a hotel where we met a woman who claimed that our deceased grandmother spoke to her.  She was actually able to give *specific details* on a photo and rose that was in our home at the time, having never been to our home or met us before.  I thought that was really just beyond explanation.

spacesuit

I think there's a lot that goes on that can't be explained by science. I've never seen a ghost or other supernatural presence but I definitely believe in them and have been in situations where I think I felt them. My grandma's house is reportedly haunted and one of my aunts has to keep crystals and stuff like that around the house to keep things stable.

One of my friends had an intense Catholic upbringing and told me about witnessing weird stuff happening with statues and icons, images moving, rosaries cracking at strange moments, etc. I've heard this from other people who grew up in an environment of strong Catholic faith, it seems like a lot of unexplainable stuff happens when there's a high concentration of belief.

jennypenny1995

As a nurse, I've seen miracles.  Even the simplest of understanding how truly miraculous it is that our heart beats even just once in a lifetime (it's just a simple electrical pulse as a result of perfectly balanced ions) or how conception actually has all odds against it (the egg only viable for so little time, then has to implant, then has to divide all those genes perfectly) can show how truly brilliant it is that we work the way we do.

As for ghosts, I've tried not to believe.  That is, until I went to Plymouth, MA and twice felt the stroke of a finger high up on my forehead and into my hairline while we toured one of the original homesteads.  Afterwards, I was made aware that a gentleman lived there who rather liked the ladies and continues to toy with them.  Later, I felt a nudge at my hip like my husband was asking me to move over while standing next to him.  Funny thing: He didn't touch me at all.  Apparently, a little girl tugs on people's clothing in that same home all the time.

veronika23

wow!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 101 replies
  • 184 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • sephoramusthave
    • kirstensf
    • melanito